Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Portfolio before and after the pandemic - page 3. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am doing quite good since the pandemic to be honest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
After the black swan day in 13 march I almost lost all my money trying to predict a BTC bottom then to take a long position. And since then I've been trying to make money back, but most of my portfolio is in mid-cap altcoins, and it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

The altcoin medium cap currently does not have the power to keep up with the rising bitcoin price,
a lot of medium cap has plunged more than 100% from September, of course very concerned,
although like that I still believe the medium cap will produce more profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
Truly the pandemic cause us loss of the ability to be productive in our normal daily lives. One factor of that because we don't have the capability to go outside the world and be seen. However, this pandemic also gave me time to myself and to my goal due to the fact that I am always at home using my computer. I make time to be productive in my own way and because of that I have achieved one of the things I haven't think I could ever afford.
Activity: 447
After the black swan day in 13 march I almost lost all my money trying to predict a BTC bottom then to take a long position. And since then I've been trying to make money back, but most of my portfolio is in mid-cap altcoins, and it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
The reason why bitcoin goes down to 3600$ in March of this year wasn't really because of the pandemic, it's because if the panic that Bitcoin and crypto may die and there was a massive sell off, this is what drags bitcoin to its feet and later recovers, I never had too many value coins in my portfolio then so......
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
The pandemic came as surprise, no one was ready for it. But personally I have been able to learn new ways of doing things and have been able to acquire the descipline of working more online and been consistent than first and this has not only improve just in descipline but has been able to shape my portfolio because I know when to buy or sell (Hodl or dump)
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
Surviving in the current situation is very tough, but we have to live with it, I myself have exhausted all my crypto assets to survive, even though there is a slight adjustment because the price continues to soar, it is my risk to continue to survive during a pandemic
Activity: 398
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
My business was down during Covid-19. Even though i just tried hard to help people by giving them foods and money as need.Because of i was busy for those work, can't save enough time for crypto.so i didn't buy anything new during Covid-19.but I'm happy to share that i didn't need to sell holdings from my wallet. So at the end of the day, my portfolio is remain same before and after Covid-19
Activity: 540
Before the pandemic my portfolio is up by 15% but I lose all of that paper gains when the price of the bitcoin crashed, I really regret it wherein my paper gains become a waste and I always telling myself that I should sold it in that area because I let myself to control by my greed anyway it is a lesson learned for me and I able to regain the losses that I incur in the past months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
The pandemic affected my wallet at the time because 90% of my money is in crypto, I had to let go of some altcoins just to stay healthy and alive but it's not a massive loss for me as I was able to get them back after few months, now things are much better than months ago
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
At the middle of the pandemic, I'm busy accumulating more Bitcoins and holding it because I'm very bullish on it. Bitcoin is very generous at that time since it give us another chance to buy Bitcoins at a lower price. Those who panicked and sold their tokens are feeling regret right now because their sold their Bitcoins and other coins.
Nice of you to have such faith and accumulate more BTC even during pandemic because the price dropped when pandemic started in around March. Actually I have to confess that during the pandemic I actually sold a lot of altcoins but that was to fulfill my needs rather than losing faith in those coins and I even sold some BTC but was lucky enough to buy more later so I overall profited basically.

I used to keep a large number of coins because I was in a financial situation that allowed me to take the risks but once the pandemic started spreading I had to liquid my funds because it was getting harder to survive and the income was cut down significantly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In the crypto world, my portfolio before the pandemic was very good because I got a lot of coins while joining several bounty campaigns, but when the pandemic occurred now my portfolio suffered a lot of losses because I got very few coins especially when many bounty campaigns failed so that prize hunters didn't get paid.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
My portfolio went to its highest in 3yrs since the start of the pandemic and went higher after the distribution of Uni token. I actually made good money from Defi, my only pain is that I didn't use Defi profit in buying bitcoin.
very lucky you get uni for free, many people get a lot of money from airdrop uni, and most of them sell it and don't buy bitcoin and now bitcoin price has gone up high, maybe there are some people who experience the same thing with you, i can only see the movement bitcoin went up high, because my portfolio only consisted of litecoin and a few bounty-earned altcoins
Yes he/she is so lucky to get free UNI airdrop .Unfortunately i missed it however still waiting for the uptrend as i have bought a few UNI .However it could more better if he bought some btc cause it is going to be huge  .Hope btc will touch new ATH level .
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
~
Rising and still rising little by little.

At the middle of the pandemic, I'm busy accumulating more Bitcoins and holding it because I'm very bullish on it. Bitcoin is very generous at that time since it give us another chance to buy Bitcoins at a lower price. Those who panicked and sold their tokens are feeling regret right now because their sold their Bitcoins and other coins.
Congratulations on your right decision, confessing that during the pandemic days I wanted to sell my portfolio to convert it to gold or dollars. However, I still love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so I try to hoard bitcoins little by little and now my wallet has gone up pretty well.
you also get the right choice. the test for an investor at this point is when the need continues to await us. and selling assets during the current pandemic I think will be the choice of many people. but by being patient like you do, I think in difficult times like today we can still benefit from crypto.
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
I work full time online either in crypto space or affiliate marketing so I don't feel the heat from the pandemic much, I was able to hold on to many tokens without selling but when market starts recovering I had to let go, holding on to coins too long can shrink your portfolio, I'm much of a profit taker than a long term holder, presently I can say my portfolio is still in good shape.

Same here. In fact, the portfolio went up! Anyway, affiliate marketing for Amazon or something else, if I may ask?
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Some of the coins that I hold have I sold because their prices have gone up and some have fallen so I prefer not to sell them. The pandemic may be for real businesses to have a hard time but if we look at the crypto market as a whole, it looks like it is doing well as the market cap value has continued to increase this year compared to last year
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
~
Rising and still rising little by little.

Congratulations on your right decision, confessing that during the pandemic days I wanted to sell my portfolio to convert it to gold or dollars. However, I still love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so I try to hoard bitcoins little by little and now my wallet has gone up pretty well.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
My local managers have taken very good action to combat the epidemic, so the pandemic has not affected too much where I live and it allows me to continue my investment during a pandemic.
My pre-translation investments are still showing good returns up to now and I am happy for that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
I had only few altcoins left after selling some of it and converted to bitcoin after bitcoin market surpasses 14k. Now, I certainly could earn on it but for now I wanted to anticipate the bitcoin bull run on how much it could be or how could it be possible to break the 2017 ATH recorded. Anyway, good luck to all users too that are selling their altcoins and join in bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
I am one of the people affected by this pandemic, lost my job and I only had a few ETHs in March. I used the ETH to try to live and open a new business, but it didn't go well. My crypto assets were used up for survival for 6 months, and now I get a new job as a content writer on a website for a not that big salary.

For now my crypto assets are worth zero, and I'm just starting a new life to collect my favorite coins again.With the existence of Covid 19, it taught me not to depend on permanent work, but I have to be more creative than before.
Pages:
Jump to: