Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Portfolio before and after the pandemic - page 6. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 11
In this pandemic period I got too much leisure time and I spend it with crypto. As a result I earn so much from crypto.
So my portfolio is better than before.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
It is unfortunate that many investors sell their coins only because they are affected by the COVID19 pandemic,
indeed now we need more cash money to buy daily necessities. But if we look at crypto market price movements,
some coins have increased in price since the COVID19 outbreak. Even today the price of Bitcoin has risen above
$ 13,000. So like most people, my portfolio has decreased compared to before the pandemic. Even though the market
has experienced an increase in price.
It's true that many altcoins have increased in price since the COVID19 outbreak but you should know that the pandemic state of every countries is different, in some countries the result is very bad and the only way to survive if selling their coins, I don't blame them, they made the right choice and remember that staying alive is the most important not some altcoins that may surge or not someday, if you lose your life you won't see such day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
The price of each currency was lower when many investors were affected before the epidemic everyone was suffering from the crisis because everything was closed everyone used their necessary money to overcome the crisis which caused the price of everything to go down. But since the rise in bitcoin prices many investors have been able to cut their finances many people are living in crisis due to the effects of the epidemic the high value of bitcoin after the epidemic has helped everyone to overcome the bad situation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
It is unfortunate that many investors sell their coins only because they are affected by the COVID19 pandemic,
indeed now we need more cash money to buy daily necessities. But if we look at crypto market price movements,
some coins have increased in price since the COVID19 outbreak. Even today the price of Bitcoin has risen above
$ 13,000. So like most people, my portfolio has decreased compared to before the pandemic. Even though the market
has experienced an increase in price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
The pandemic made us realized the uncertainty of the situation but I stopped myself from selling some of my coins even if the market is drastically dropping, I borrow from my friends instead of selling my coins, and my decision is correct not to sell my coins I now paid all my loans and made a good profit from the coins I'm holding.
That's good for you to have friends that you can go with,

In our area, most people lose their job so I don't have any other choice but to use my portfolio. Sold all my coins to use for my previous needs and for the following days. Once everything is settled, I am planning to buy and build my new portfolio so when this kind of situation happens again, I am still prepared.
unfortunately, we have to reduce the assets in our portfolio. Why don't you try or try to day trade? I do it and I can live on the profits I make from day trading without reducing the assets in the portfolio.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The pandemic made us realized the uncertainty of the situation but I stopped myself from selling some of my coins even if the market is drastically dropping, I borrow from my friends instead of selling my coins, and my decision is correct not to sell my coins I now paid all my loans and made a good profit from the coins I'm holding.
That's good for you to have friends that you can go with,

In our area, most people lose their job so I don't have any other choice but to use my portfolio. Sold all my coins to use for my previous needs and for the following days. Once everything is settled, I am planning to buy and build my new portfolio so when this kind of situation happens again, I am still prepared.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
The pandemic has brought so many of us uncertainties and panic because so many companies are closing and workers are losing their job it causes a big instability in our financial status.

What is the status of your portfolio before and after the pandemic is it good or is it bad have loss a lot or have you gain more coins during this pandemic?
From time to time I've been anticipating bad things like this which might make an impact on the global economy. My portfolio does have changes, especially in the value of my portfolio which can be said to go up because the crypto market value has also increased, while there is a problem for the number of coins that I hold is slightly reduced, because I did not think that this pandemic would have a long duration.
Activity: 1050
Well as you said BTC increase its price because USD lost its value too. But stocks and other markets lose less value than cypto as of March, so crypto recovers faster as well. In my opinion, with the current epidemic situation, if governments keep printing money, all of this markets will continue to grow.
The government cannot carelessly print money in any condition, because they also have to look at several sectors related to the economy and the circulation of the amount of gold in a country, so if the problem of price declines and price increases I think that has happened before the condition existed. pandemic, this is just the effect of the time when people take more advantage of the condition.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
The pandemic has brought so many of us uncertainties and panic because so many companies are closing and workers are losing their job it causes a big instability in our financial status.

What is the status of your portfolio before and after the pandemic is it good or is it bad have loss a lot or have you gain more coins during this pandemic?

The pandemic made me go back to bitcointalk, and  i continue what I abandoned in 2019, bounty and investing.
I lost my job, now I am learning English,  write articles and learn a programming language Solidity
Activity: 417
Merit: 2

I was really ecstatic at first, really earning again before the pandemic,  but then, I got tired of monitoring it and trading,  I got so many things running in my mind and I really can't focus, just  when I decided to hold my coins a few months ago, it went down and is still down until now, lol, so I think, it is really really bad. I don't want to be emotional about it. lol
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
My port down by 60% and its really crazy! But now seems it can bring back to 80% of my port. the advantage here is It will bring the people to use digital currencies instead of using traditional money called fiat. They will have a fear to use it because they will know that the fiat can transmit the virus in their body. So it will be the cause for people to use digital currencies. Less hassle you only need a smart phone to pay your bils.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

That's great for you.

There are a lot of people that are so desperate to earn now especially those people whose businesses closed and those people who lost their jobs and source of income because of the pandemic. Luckily we have this market that is not directly affected by it and we can take the opportunity of holding and reinvesting again if the price ever drops. It is really hard since there are also that time that you need to sell since you really needed it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
Activity: 339
Bitcoin was affected as well, all other markets got affected as much as bitcoin, we actually hit a bottom of 3.6k if you check the yearly low for this year, that is basically 3x lower than what we are right now, that is not small, it is a big deal.

The difference between crypto market and other markets like stock market is the fact that crypto market saves you from those big drops very quickly, and you end up with a lot more money a lot quicker.

Plus when stock markets recover, they recover because dollar loses value, so let's say you were worth 1 billion dollars as a company, it went down to 500 million and get back to 1 billion, you are worth the same 1 billion but that 1 billion is no longer worth the same value anymore, whereas in bitcoin it recovers faster and higher to the same value. For example we were 9k before the pandemic, 13k now because we recover including the inflation caused by printing money all around the world as well.
Well as you said BTC increase its price because USD lost its value too. But stocks and other markets lose less value than cypto as of March, so crypto recovers faster as well. In my opinion, with the current epidemic situation, if governments keep printing money, all of this markets will continue to grow.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
Bitcoin was affected as well, all other markets got affected as much as bitcoin, we actually hit a bottom of 3.6k if you check the yearly low for this year, that is basically 3x lower than what we are right now, that is not small, it is a big deal.

The difference between crypto market and other markets like stock market is the fact that crypto market saves you from those big drops very quickly, and you end up with a lot more money a lot quicker.

Plus when stock markets recover, they recover because dollar loses value, so let's say you were worth 1 billion dollars as a company, it went down to 500 million and get back to 1 billion, you are worth the same 1 billion but that 1 billion is no longer worth the same value anymore, whereas in bitcoin it recovers faster and higher to the same value. For example we were 9k before the pandemic, 13k now because we recover including the inflation caused by printing money all around the world as well.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
This pandemic has been a difficult times to me because I sold my other coins just to use for day to day living.  Well, some users their portfolio increase, and some loss no choice no income because of this virus. So hopefully in the coming years, I can save some of my coins as the price of Bitcoin is also increasing.
I am not surprised if many people sell their assets in conditions like this because it is very difficult and many people need money while the world economy is collapsing, many have stopped working because of the spread of the covid virus so in my opinion the steps you chose are correct, because something you sell can be looked for again when the economy recovers.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
This pandemic has been a difficult times to me because I sold my other coins just to use for day to day living.  Well, some users their portfolio increase, and some loss no choice no income because of this virus. So hopefully in the coming years, I can save some of my coins as the price of Bitcoin is also increasing.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
For me, this pandemic situation has made the crypto market even more positive, because some of the coins I hold have increased.
Especially LINK which rose very high to reach the price of $ 19, even though I bought LINK when it was still at the price of $ 2.
So my portfolio has increased quite dramatically after the pandemic, maybe because nowadays many people want to earn money
from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756

Are you asking about real life or cryptocurrency portfolio? Cryptocurrency portfolio is still the same after I received Cartesi tokens. Harmony coins are my favorite. I won't sell these coins until the next bullrun. During this pandemic, my portfolio didn't change so much. I think I should research more about new altcoins.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 333
i think there is no difference in my portofolio before and after pandemic , all coins value not change significantly because i am hold second layer cryptocurrency.maybe if i hold major coins like LINK, BTC or ETH its value will increase now. as we now this coins increase smoothly and even could hit above $13k recently. but overall in this pandemic, bitcoin and cryptocurrency recoginzed as good alternative portofolio. many whales investors finally decided to invest in cryptocurrency.

Pages:
Jump to: