Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Portfolio before and after the pandemic - page 2. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Losing one kind of coin that used to in my wallet,at the beginning of pandemic i was out of work for three months,in the meantime for surviving,i sell that crypto and using the money to support the family   .
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
My portfolio maintained it's value in the pandemic time because I was only into Bitcoin and USDT at the time, I have other savings that keep me alive through out the pandemic period, never tough my portfolio for the pandemic issue, I'm glad I hold onto my bitcoin because this year bitcoin remains the most profitable digital asset.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Well, my portfolio is now $5000 lower than it was in January, however, Pandemic doesn't have anything directly to do with it.
I just invested in some defi projects which are yet to pan out so we'll see, my answer might be $5000 more in few days/weeks
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Before the pandemic, almost all my capital was in cryptocurrency, it was back in January 2020, and in March, when the epidemic peaked and all markets collapsed, I lost a huge part of my capital.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
My finances have been down since the pandemic, I guess it's better for those that have other businesses outside crypto, I had to sell off lots of my coins to get by with the family. for me, it is a year to forget.
Yes, but not to be forgotten either because every year is a history that must always be recorded and used as a valuable lesson, because if you don't have any other work outside of crypto, then you will obviously find it very difficult to live your life with your family.
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
During this pandemic, I spent more time online and more earn money online. Last year before the pandemic I only made money through bounties and airdrops, but now I follow airdrops more often than bounties and even follow some givaways on social media even though i only won 1 time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
To survive in the pandemic days I had to sell some of my coins that I've been holding for a very long time, I had to shut down my offline store because of the pandemic and no new money came in so I had no choice, I have a family to feed and there is no other way than to let go of my coins, very painful decision indeed but staying alive matters the most
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
... But since i have many free time, i check portfolio more frequently and its a bit frustating, lol.

In my country there is a saying when it comes to equity investments (and which can also be transferred to crypto) if you have invested in good projects: Invest and take a (long lasting) sleeping pill*. When you wake up you will be richer Smiley Which means, buy and do not care. After a long time you will be richer.

* caution, this is a literally meaning, don't do this!
Activity: 537
I had the option to clutch numerous tokens without selling yet when market begins recuperating I needed to give up, clutching coins too long can recoil your portfolio. I am additionally grateful for the gathering since this helped me a ton to keep living and pay off obligations. With my exchanging portfolio, I expected to place it in the stop since I required the cash for my every day needs and due to a crisis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
During the pandemic period I have been creating my portfolio and before this global situation, my portfolio was poor and consists only few coins. For now I have about 10 coins  and it costs several thousand dollars what is really good for me. Pandemic helped me to discover some projects, which can be really successful in the future. I had more time to check new projects and such way I found Avalanche, Tycoon and others. Thanks to pandemic my part of the life related to crypto became better
Activity: 758
Merit: 104
The pandemic has brought so many of us uncertainties and panic because so many companies are closing and workers are losing their job it causes a big instability in our financial status.

What is the status of your portfolio before and after the pandemic is it good or is it bad have loss a lot or have you gain more coins during this pandemic?

My portfolio is good, since i didnt take any cashout for my daily life, and also i do staking of my coins. But since i have many free time, i check portfolio more frequently and its a bit frustating, lol.
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
Due to this pandemic I lost my job.  I am stuck at home. I deposited some crypto coins in my wallet while I was working. After I left my job I sold some crypto to meet the daily expenditure. I still have some crypto in my wallet and their price has almost doubled. Crypto has given me a lot of support during this pandemic. I love crypto.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
My portfolio at that time did not experience significant price movements or when the Covid outbreak occurred I was under financial pressure so I sold losses to cover the cost of living the economy. and at this point I regret that most of the coins I sold at that time increased dramatically in the crypto market today, especially ETH and YFI.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Pretty good, some went up due to the effects of ethereum getting better. I wish I had money and could buy a lot of coins a few months ago, on the other hand my work in the real world wasn't lucky enough so I can only hope in my current portfolio.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
My finances have been down since the pandemic, I guess it's better for those that have other businesses outside crypto, I had to sell off lots of my coins to get by with the family. for me, it is a year to forget.
Activity: 392
My portfolio has only grown lately. I just bought Bitcoin for 11k Cheesy And expecting that there will be a market correction soon, I sold at 15k Undecided
And now I'm generally short at 18,5. I think that I can earn in the near future.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
After the black swan day in 13 march I almost lost all my money trying to predict a BTC bottom then to take a long position. And since then I've been trying to make money back, but most of my portfolio is in mid-cap altcoins, and it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

The altcoin medium cap currently does not have the power to keep up with the rising bitcoin price,
a lot of medium cap has plunged more than 100% from September, of course very concerned,
although like that I still believe the medium cap will produce more profit.
Situatuion seem like 2017 when the money go to BTC first, then top coin and mid-low cap coin at the end. Currently we see top altcoins are increasing so fast, ex XRP with 80% in just few days. Hope the turn of the low-cap coins will finally come.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
The pandemic has brought so many of us uncertainties and panic because so many companies are closing and workers are losing their job it causes a big instability in our financial status.

What is the status of your portfolio before and after the pandemic is it good or is it bad have loss a lot or have you gain more coins during this pandemic?

I think that during the pandemic I actually made a lot of profit, because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum increased very high compared to 2019, so of course I got a very big profit from investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum, because I bought Bitcoin at a price of $6,000 and now Bitcoin price increased by $18,569.42, then I also bought Ethereum at the price of $186 and now the price of Ethereum has increased to $503.65, so that's making my portfolio grow very high for now and I hope it will continue to increase until the end of the year.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
To be honest, I have not changed anything in my portfolio due to the pandemic, except I bought a little more crypto than before. It is foreseeable that even more fiat money will be printed in the future due to the pandemic aftermath. And the only way to avoid this destruction of wealth is to invest in safe assets. In addition to gold, real estate and other tangible assets, I also include some crypto currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 31
There is gold in volatility..

This pandemic had caused many unplanned things to occur.

For instance, if one holds a coin for the long term and one get fired from his job that means one will liquidate his portfolio.

The impact is that it reduces the funds or savings people have for investment.

on the other hand, i have earned more by offering more copywriting and software development services to businesses in this pandemic

Pages:
Jump to: