Pages:
Author

Topic: Your purpose in life. - page 3. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
January 14, 2022, 04:59:22 PM
I believe everyone that has come to this life has a purpose in life.They have an ambition or a dream of where they want to be,or the level they want to attain in the nearest future.
A man without a dream is a man that won't amount to anything in life. The dream I have can be different to another mans'.
My main purpose in life is to influence people around me positively and help people that I can help.
I quite believe the opposite, don't get me wrong, I do support what you're mentioning, but not exactly. Our presence is quite meaningless, we're nothing but a microscopical dot on a huge map, while our existence's time is severely limited. From my point of view, we should make those years count, try as many things as possible and not live a repressed life. Our dreams and ambitions, for the most of us, may never be accomplished, however, we should at least attempt to make a difference in the world.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
January 13, 2022, 11:57:42 PM
I believe everyone that has come to this life has a purpose in life.They have an ambition or a dream of where they want to be,or the level they want to attain in the nearest future.
A man without a dream is a man that won't amount to anything in life. The dream I have can be different to another mans'.
My main purpose in life is to influence people around me positively and help people that I can help.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
January 13, 2022, 10:50:02 AM
I don't have any specific purpose in life.

I enjoy helping people around me.  I enjoy learning new things.

I seek things that make me feel good and avoid things that do not.

I enjoy being alive.  No purpose, I just am.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 13, 2022, 07:10:04 AM
This question is too broad to be answered in a simple way. I learned the lesson from my parents’ mistakes not to force my children to choose the things that I want, but to leave the choice to them to choose the things that they want. It is very important for the children to choose the things that they like and that fit with their nature. If children are forced to choose things they do not like to be their way of life in the future, they will certainly fail, you have to leave them the choice according to their preferences because every child has different tendencies and you as a father have to guide the children correctly, sometimes children choose wrong things due to their lack of experience In life and you know that this will affect their future greatly, so in this case you have to find a suitable way to make the children give up these wrong choices and choose other right things that suit them and give them a good future.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1108
January 13, 2022, 06:06:21 AM
You know, I kind of think differently about the topic of this thread. I feel someone's purpose in life doesn't have to revolve around one's career choices alone. It goes beyond that for me.

Back in my locality, I see some people living in some of fhe best houses while those around them don't have some means to some good livelihood. Infact, there houses is inaccessible due to bad road network. How does that works so well for such person?
I'm quite sure you can't help everyone in life but one can always try, always try to ensure you do the best you can not just for yourself but for your neighbours.

It's very easy for a candle to shine and displace the shadows in a room to some extent, but having more candles lit in a room and there might be no chance for darkness to strive. I have a zeal to see what good I can do in others and I do my best to give that helping hand when I can.

It must not always be finance but some insight that could uplift someone could do the whole trick. Let someone be enlightened because of you and you might be much happier in life aside from archiving your career objectives. In the end, it all comes to nothing after archiving all the wealth in the world. Little wonder why some of the wealthiest persons run has and run a charity organisations. Let's align our purpose with creating happiness for not just ourselves but our neighbours or humanity.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
January 13, 2022, 04:53:10 AM
When parents try to choose a career for their kids it really affects them, what the parents maybe introducing to them may look strange to them and they will find it so hard to align with. When kids are allow to go with their dreams they better in the real life because they enjoy what they are doing.
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
January 13, 2022, 12:34:54 AM
My purpose in life has been since my youth to live on my own terms.

I know now, late in life, that I will never achieve my purpose.
Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
January 12, 2022, 08:40:11 AM
As Franky said, at least for me too, the most vital of all, is to find what truly fulfills you, otherwise, you're likely to live a regretful life, no matter how much money you might earn. Studies have also shown, that from a certain amount of money and upwards, it doesn't affect your happiness. On the other hand, I don't truly believe that there's such a thing as "finding purpose". Our purpose should focus towards finding what truly interests us, something which not all of us have gone through yet (I haven't), if that's about being an entrepreneur, an investor or a first responder, it doesn't matter, as long as it's fulfilling for us.

You know, the biggest question we've heard since childhood is
What is the purpose of your life?
What do you want to be when you grow up?

We would answer the question of whether we understood the meaning or not. We want to be a doctor, we want to be an engineer bla ba bla...

But slowly as age begins to increase This question makes us think when it comes to maturity
What do I want to be in life?
What is the purpose of my life?

As I said in my childhood, I will be a doctor and an engineer
Do you really want that to happen?

Is earning money the only purpose of life?
No, it's not The purpose of our life should be what makes our life imaginative Which gives us peace of mind through good deeds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 19
January 12, 2022, 02:42:47 AM
Chasing what you have a natural flare for, passion help shapes the future of an individual.
Focus is another, challenges and tough times will come, dream killers, one who successfully succeeds over this stage tend to be the best at what they do.
God's plan for us are of good, this goes to the sinner's also, but then if you don't sit down, take good plans, make moves and take actions, you'll end up giving advice to the younger ones without them asking from you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 13
January 12, 2022, 02:33:11 AM
My purpose in life is to make it to heaven. Human being and jinn  are created to this world to worship God. And we are taught that our purpose in this world is an examination from God.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
November 26, 2021, 06:15:36 AM
As Franky said, at least for me too, the most vital of all, is to find what truly fulfills you, otherwise, you're likely to live a regretful life, no matter how much money you might earn. Studies have also shown, that from a certain amount of money and upwards, it doesn't affect your happiness. On the other hand, I don't truly believe that there's such a thing as "finding purpose". Our purpose should focus towards finding what truly interests us, something which not all of us have gone through yet (I haven't), if that's about being an entrepreneur, an investor or a first responder, it doesn't matter, as long as it's fulfilling for us.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
November 25, 2021, 11:40:53 PM
My purpose in life is to be a pace setters,
A change agent.
A problem solver.
A leader.
There are several things that we can do to prove to the society that we are really change agents.I am a problem solver,some one has to make sure that there is changes in the society he or she lives.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 25, 2021, 10:15:30 AM
For me personally my purpose in life is to guide and encourage people that are beside me and that i love to enjoy their lives because life is a dream from which we wake up only ONCE . MAke no mistakes and live your life as you planned it but do no harm to others!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
October 27, 2020, 05:08:15 PM
My purpose in life is to force government to prove EVERYTHING that they order average people to do.

Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
October 27, 2020, 01:14:04 PM
My goal is to have a lot of knowledge, have a passion in life, have a high-income job, have many good friends, be able to help my family and others in society.
Before I can do any of the above, I have to take care of myself before I can do anything useful for my family and society.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
October 27, 2020, 11:43:10 AM
I am very fortunate to have parents who support my choice...

No one can succeed in life, without finding his or her career or passion, no matter how hard working the individual is. That's why all parents should assist there kids in making the right choice, not making it for them. To ensure a happy future.
no matter how smart and genius a child is, the role of parents is very important for their future. but the fact is in my country there are still many parents who don't care about the feelings of their children, this is the reason why many young people in my country experience stress and depression.
Activity: 3
October 27, 2020, 09:58:36 AM
My life goal is space exploration. I have always been interested in this topic. Guys, if you're interested, advise you to read the latest space news. Believe that each of us should leave a mark on the earth. And I also admire the work of Elon Musk. He's really cool.
copper member
Activity: 15
October 26, 2020, 04:28:44 AM
My life has been good,i have a job and family
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
October 26, 2020, 02:03:41 AM
Self discovery is one thing people try so hard to maintain. Most people loose their true identify because of societal influence. Financial benefits has made people deviate from their passions thereby going for what the feel is more lucrative and most time this ends up making loose their drive for what gives them true excitement.

I believe if there could be a means whereby peoples dreams are been sponsored from scratch their energy and time also channeled to there passion the will make tremendous success. Encouragements through help build confidence in people.

Helping others grow too plays a role in this as well.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 25, 2020, 05:48:27 PM
As a prospective parent or a parent, will you guide your children to a career option best suited to the inclinations they exhibit at a primal stage even though the inclination seems unprofitable??
I would advise my daughter which I think is good for her but I can't stop her from pursuing other things that she might want in the future. Whichever is in the best interest of her, I'll show full support for her as long as I can see that she's on the right path.

I won't stop her from doing things that she loved as a parent, I'll teach her that she should be happy in her chosen field or job.
Pages:
Jump to: