Pages:
Author

Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy - page 2. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It is! I do not support those guys who claim that if you are not wealthy, you are not supposed to be wealthy. With the cryptocurrency, and wise investments + trading, you can earn pretty much! IMHO.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
That time was already passed, mankind become wiser and more subjective. We create our own future, depending on hard work and perseverance. As long as we are doing the right thing in achieving our financial goal in life, they can not isolate the poor from striving to become wealthy in the future.
Activity: 140
Becoming wealthy is not exclusive to the wealthy persons only here in crypto and in the real world. As long as you have the willpower, perseverance, and determination to excel in that particular field, you can do it. I have witnessed a lonesome person in the real word that started from nothing and become one of the millionaires here in our country because of his hard work and the will to succeed in life. And I bet this is also true here in the crypto world as long as you are willing to take more risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law

Well, i will agree in some areas to the fact that some investments are meant for the wealthy. The poor that go into such investment do not really get to make good profit as those that invest big and get a reciprocating yield afterwards.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i havent come across such rules in my 5 years experience, but am not too quick to decide, if such rules exsit then its really not the best, it negect the rules of EQUITY. Like i said earlier am not too quick to run into conclusions, if the author of this post have seen such then he or she should paste a link to such ico or bounty with such rules.. Undecided
Activity: 99
Anybody who have money can join ICOs there's no discrimination even thou your the richest or not there's nothing to do with the status in life even the poor one if they have money and want to invest why not.
Activity: 42
You can split the coins according to the amount of money that each of you invested.
Activity: 119
Actually, there is no rule that only rich people can invest in ico, it all depends on your own, even if you are poor but have money to invest in ICO, yes no problem. You have money? please invest only. Simple as that. Any thoughts?
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
What? Where did you got this idea that people who are wealthy are the ones that can join ICO's? There's no such as accredited investors, you don't need any permission or status or you don't need to be verified just to be an "accredited investor". If you are willing to invest and you have the fund then you can invest and you can be labeled as an investor. You are understanding those quotes you mentioned in a wrong manner, anyone who's dreaming and working for his goal is qualified to be a wealthy one.

Actually dream is free but in this dream, meaning it will open to all people  that have un ambition to become wealthy. To become wealthy it depend upon the people if they are wealthy because their is no qualification in terms of wealth. Some people in this world have good oppotunity thats why we can say that is already to become wealthy.
I think this isn’t the way. Those who aren’t wealthy must become wealthy and make their lives better. For those making such views, I think they should understand the context of chances. If bitcoin old produce chances or conditions for only those who have such big wealth already, for that we could say this statement is right only, but reality is totally different.
Activity: 17
What? Where did you got this idea that people who are wealthy are the ones that can join ICO's? There's no such as accredited investors, you don't need any permission or status or you don't need to be verified just to be an "accredited investor". If you are willing to invest and you have the fund then you can invest and you can be labeled as an investor. You are understanding those quotes you mentioned in a wrong manner, anyone who's dreaming and working for his goal is qualified to be a wealthy one.

Actually dream is free but in this dream, meaning it will open to all people  that have un ambition to become wealthy. To become wealthy it depend upon the people if they are wealthy because their is no qualification in terms of wealth. Some people in this world have good oppotunity thats why we can say that is already to become wealthy.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
The economic system in many countries is really faulty. This does not pertain to the digital world only. Things are built in a way that the rich only get richer. And the poor get poorer. So, it's not necessarily new. Unfortunately, I don't see any possible change in the near future. But if you're not wealthy, you can pose to be wealthy. And if you work with the right principles, sooner or later, you will be rich actually.
This was the old mentality of the people and that this terminology does not hold valid as people have already started proving it wrong. There is no such way because of which we can support this argument as there are people who are now earning a huge amount of money and that they were not having enough of the resources in the past. It is all the hard work and determination which will help you in accomplishing your goals.
Hard work, determination, interest, skill and courage are important but still the most important is the amount of money you have, which you are going to invest and start trading with. If you are fulfilling all the above mentioned sills but you do not have any investment the all the skills you have no use.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
We all have a chance to be wealthy in time as we will do our part to be successful and to develop our skill and investment in the future. We need to be a good learner in order for us to be successful and in time become rich and support our living in the future with investments and with the used of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
The economic system in many countries is really faulty. This does not pertain to the digital world only. Things are built in a way that the rich only get richer. And the poor get poorer. So, it's not necessarily new. Unfortunately, I don't see any possible change in the near future. But if you're not wealthy, you can pose to be wealthy. And if you work with the right principles, sooner or later, you will be rich actually.
This was the old mentality of the people and that this terminology does not hold valid as people have already started proving it wrong. There is no such way because of which we can support this argument as there are people who are now earning a huge amount of money and that they were not having enough of the resources in the past. It is all the hard work and determination which will help you in accomplishing your goals.

I think wealth is something that can pass on generations to generations and rich is just you. If you are not sure that your grand grand son will live without worry of money than you are not wealthy, yet if you are living alright despite that you are rich.
I do not have too much expenses so anything like 500$ a month is enough for me, anything above that makes me into a rich person because I am capable of doing whatever I do and still have money left. You need to have enough money to make sure your kids live well and their kids are well and so forth in order to make sure you are wealthy.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
Activity: 24
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I think we are all have a fantasies to wind up well off sometime dreams are for everybody we would all be able to end up wealthy.If we dont have a riches possibly we can draw in to the things that are extremely beneficial to acquire profit.I trust that we have all a similar appearance and cerebrum to think positive that is the reason I trust that we would all be able to end up affluent on the off chance that we need with a diligent work.
This is a very common misconception and that there are so many people who don’t even try to change their living standards and that they live their lives like the way they were living it before whereas you must stand up to make some change and that you need to look for the opportunities which can then help you in having a chance of making enough earning to live a comfortable life.
Activity: 518
All of us want to be wealthy, even the poor can make their lives easy because of bitcoin. Anyone can join ICO even you are poor or rich,  if you want to be success you will do everything just to achieve it. No rules that only rich people have the chance to join ICO.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

I know that there is something in your words, but also I know so many guys who were poor enough to not having many clothes, but thanks to bitcoin and god they have gone from the problems that they had.
Activity: 154
Anyone who is willing to take a risk whether wealthy or not is welcome to join the crypto world. This thing is not only for the wealthy person. For me, these common people or those people belongs to the lower class must be encourage to join crypto in order to ease their financial problems. The purpose why crypto is present is to make the poor rich and not making the rich or wealthy richer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I don't think there is the rule that aiming to become rich is for the rich people only? Everyone is allowed to become rich it depends upon a person determination and eagerness to become rich. If you work hard and study everything then you have the chance to become rich someday. For me engaging in this crypto business can give a bigger chance for me to become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: