Pages:
Author

Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy - page 8. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think what you're saying relates to the people that participate in ICO privates sales if I get you right. Most of them prefer company or a known figure to buy in the private sale. That's just life, it is not discrimination, the more you have the more you continue to have and the more you'll be recognized.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
It’s sort of like how you’re not qualified enough to borrow from a bank when you can’t prove that you’re capable enough to return the money or have any collateral. This makes it difficult for people who don’t have good financial backgrounds from borrowing money. Of course, an ICO would want to get “accredited” investors so that there’s an assurance that these people really do have money. It’s unfair and discriminatory but this how the world works and people basicaly judge and measure you by your wealth.
Activity: 266
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law

Everybody has a chance to be wealthy in life depending upon the ability of the people, so regarding this thread stated here  that if  people are  not a wealthy yet it doesn't allowed to be wealthy anymore, that's not true because if we have to pursuit ourselves and make our own effort to do everything to become successful in life no reason why we are not  also a wealthy person right? just trust our self confident.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
That's not true that if you're not wealthy yet you're not allowed to be wealthy. Anyone can be wealthy. Everyone has the right to progress and no one can forbid.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
more or less correct. if you are not rich enough you can only join icos white regular whitelists and buy from presale or sale with limited amount. but if you are rich you can contact for private sale and ask for better deals from team.

It doesn't matter if you are wealthy or not you can invest in ICO's as long as you have the resources. It doesn't mean that being poor can deprived you from investing. There are a lot of terms that you can earn like participating in bounty campaigns and then invest your earnings. It is ok to start here.
Activity: 59
Dear who say that for he does not have an authority to say words like that for everyone are entitled to do whatever we can to reach our own dreams despite of many obstacles in life. We did what we can and we gonna do what still we can do while have our being.
Activity: 41
I came across that when I wanted to participate in this one ICO. And I was outraged. The law used words like "Sophisticated people." And I thought of my cousin, and all the people who are struggling, in the sentiment of the people who used this language to write such a law, if an opportunity like Ehtereum came along, they are not allowed to participate, for their protection.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
more or less correct. if you are not rich enough you can only join icos white regular whitelists and buy from presale or sale with limited amount. but if you are rich you can contact for private sale and ask for better deals from team.

Yes you absolutely right , there are many ico`s with a minimal offer that we can afford and the best we can do is wait the presale bonus of ico because that time ico`s are give a good offer and the price is not already high.  Remember ICO is not only for the rich person even we are can participate for.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

I've joined several times in bounty campaign and so far I haven't seen yet that kind of rules, I think your just fabricating such thing just to have a topic. Be careful creating some topics cause it will harm your account in the end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

I think it has a point how would you participate or would invest in ICOs if your not that wealthy enough to do that because you don't have enough earning. Poor people need to work enough for them to become rich and to do whatever they want, so they could not be judge by other people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Here all have the same opportunity to achieve their own goals. Perhaps the difference is the knowledge and experience in each member. Because in cryptocurrency there is no difference between poor and rich
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
haha maybe your thinking can be true also because nowadays that can make people become rich is trading by way of exploiting opportunity price which is down like this. it's better to just follow ico by using IP outside the US country.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Iam not agree with that . Can you say and proved that all of the rich people are born , grow with a wealthy life ? And poor cannot be rich or wealth ? All people can be wealth or rich you need to have determination . We all allowed to be wealth its depends on how to handle , manage your life .
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
People are just being naive. You should have a valid proof to support what have you said. Many ICOs out there and many forum members are joining it, with just simple rules to follow. But i dont read any rules about being wealthy is a must to join one. If ever you really saw some rules that needed to be wealthy to join that specific ICOs, do you have to show some bank statement just to join in that ICOs? I guess if you have the capital to join eventhough you are not wealthy, everyone is welcome to join. ICOs are promoting their project and they targeting every market they can. Just saying.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We are not wealthy yet but we are allowed for it. Everyone has a chance as long as we work to achieve it. Working in crypto smartly and patiently can make you success in one thing which is financial freedom and you can save for the future.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Everyone can be wealthy if they work hard on trading or in working in bounty campaigns, there is no limitation in cryptocurrency if you have a goal you can always make a way to reach it so dont be lazy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Do not be pessimistic, hope is always there and it's never too late to be successful and rich from bitcoin, and now is a good time to buy because the price is still cheap, many predictions stating that the price will reach at least $ 50k by the end of the year.
Activity: 69
Everyone can be wealthy so if you think your not wealthy yet there are so many things you can do to become wealthy.But first what's that kind of saying? If your not wealthy yet, you're not allowed to be wealthy.There's no rule's that if your not wealthy yet,you cannot be wealthy.For me all people can be wealthy.
Activity: 233

Yes I agree with you. It is a form of discrimination. We humans are created equally then we should threat each one as equal to us. I don't agree with this kind of selfish phrase.
Pages:
Jump to: