Pages:
Author

Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy - page 4. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
In bitcoin it does not make rules that prohibit  the poor from joining the crypto and  ,in the phrase that if you are not wealthy , you are not allowed to be wealthy, that is mot true ,every individual person living in this world will have the chance to be wealthy, it depend upon their hardwork and patience.
I agree with your point of view. To play the financial game you must be rich to go fast, but if not rich, try to become rich. Wealth will be much faster when we have a wealth of expertise, financial investment expertise, and wealth that will come quickly to those who grasp the opportunity to invest financially.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
So far I have not seen any rule or guide to suggest these. But in reality the only ones who would probably say these may not be the rich or neither the poor ones. The can be classified as the "greedy ones". No matter what position in the society you hold, rich or poor if you are greedy then you could be one that rules this way. It's part of the nature of man. But thanks since not all are really greedy there are few good men who really loves to share fortune. Those who help those who are badly in need.
Activity: 27
Merit: 6
Yes, but it is true, it is a hard way to rise up for a simple poor man, all stories about genius with their easy way is bullshit, all of them had good parents or something that helped them.

That's a defeatist way to see things. Success doesn't depend on where you came from but to what you do to achieve what you want. You're not allowed to be wealthy if you believe you're not allowed to.
Exactly, each of us want to have a comfortable way of living as we need a good life. Also, we need to do such things by doing extra income to sustain and maintain all the possible daily consumption of our way of living. I believe each of us have a huge chance to up grade the way of living that we have before since we need to be comfortable and can easily buy those foods and things that we wanted as we adopt and work here in crypto currency community.

I do not think it is because we have not learned about wealth, nor have anyone raised you to be rich. Not rich yet because of lack of knowledge, skills on wealth. We have no plans for finance, spending on science, thinking poorly, not thinking about the future. So to become rich you need to change the way you learn, to have methods to become rich. I believe we have the right to be rich, if we are conscious of ourselves!
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Even if I'm not rich, nothing prevents me from becoming rich. Everyone can become rich. You are no exception.
Activity: 112
You can earn more money if you invest a lot.  From a small amount of especially profit can not wait, they will not pay off.  It is better to podkonapit more and get a greater return than to be content with a small amount.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
definitely it doesn t work in that way even if you are poor but hove money on ico to invest you can invest and there is no a rule like only the rich ones are allowed noo and disagree with this totally maybe they might have better chances to double their money but thats all no more point else.
Very small people make money from cryptocurrency investment. The early investors made thousands of dollars from bitcoin investment because in start the price was just a few dollars and at the end of 2017 it reached $20k the highest of all times. Those who sold their coins at that peak are now millionaires and the richest people of their communities.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Yes, but it is true, it is a hard way to rise up for a simple poor man, all stories about genius with their easy way is bullshit, all of them had good parents or something that helped them.

That's a defeatist way to see things. Success doesn't depend on where you came from but to what you do to achieve what you want. You're not allowed to be wealthy if you believe you're not allowed to.
Exactly, each of us want to have a comfortable way of living as we need a good life. Also, we need to do such things by doing extra income to sustain and maintain all the possible daily consumption of our way of living. I believe each of us have a huge chance to up grade the way of living that we have before since we need to be comfortable and can easily buy those foods and things that we wanted as we adopt and work here in crypto currency community.

Activity: 280
In bitcoin it does not make rules that prohibit  the poor from joining the crypto and  ,in the phrase that if you are not wealthy , you are not allowed to be wealthy, that is mot true ,every individual person living in this world will have the chance to be wealthy, it depend upon their hardwork and patience.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 82
I do not agree what you said about "if you're not wealthy, so you can't become a wealthy", because every people all over the world wants to be wealthy but in a different way how to they do that to reach that goal.

I think There are bad things in that but the good thing is whatever you are, you can get rich in this because it depends on you if you will work hard and smart just to get the money. Because if this identity is true other people will always say that especially the wealthy people who are not safe
And I think It really is a community-level discrimination and that will not work in this case because fortunately this forum gives us the opportunity to become anonymous and hide our appearance in the username.
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
Activity: 162
There are many projects that have such restrictions, but this is related to the local laws and regulations of the United States. But in this world, people who are usually rich have more resources in the encrypted world.
Activity: 196
That is not a good phrase, every people around the world deserved to be wealthy, it depends upon the hardwork of every individual that will make him wealthy, some wealthy person did start from rags to riches, so it will not matter if you are poor as long as you reach your goal of being wealty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law

Everyone can be very wealthy on cryptocurrency and for those people who are investing a huge amount today, they have an assurance to be rich in the future because bitcoins price is keep on growing.
Activity: 46
When it comes to ICOs investments or participation, accredited investors does not mean only rich or wealthy people. I think you might be referring to whitelisting which I am not too sure of though. There is usually a frame of time for those accreditations and ones you are able to get in within that particular period of time and have the least required amount, then you may be able to participate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
definitely it doesn t work in that way even if you are poor but hove money on ico to invest you can invest and there is no a rule like only the rich ones are allowed noo and disagree with this totally maybe they might have better chances to double their money but thats all no more point else.

You can try to invest even you are a poor. Because in cryptp there are a lot of way to earn money and if you already got money then use it to invest in any ico that you think can give you profit.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law
What you mean dude? I've participated in ICOs as an investor because I have some excess money and intend to invest in ICOs, if you are not rich does not mean you never get rich, it's a matter of time and not rules, what you want try to say? waelthy is dependent on your intelligence, logic and luck, I do not really like narrow-minded people.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I do not agree what you said about "if you're not wealthy, so you can't become a wealthy", because every people all over the world wants to be wealthy but in a different way how to they do that to reach that goal.

we have a chance to be wealthy as long as we can get to work in many ways. I am sure that we have a big opportunity if we want to search in the cryptocurrency and we can also try with trading to get the money. besides that, if we still focus on what we do now, soon, we can do other works which could give us another income. we need to keep trying if we want to be wealthy and without hard work and smart work, we cannot reach what we want and we don't have any chance to reach again.
To some extent you are fight but it is also a fact that in this world rich people become richer and poor become poorer. Rich people will never let poor to earn huge money. It is the problem of the whole world especially in third world and I am living in third world country. Crypto investment is expanding distances between rich and poor.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
that is a stupid saying. I never heard a word worse than it. Being rich does not mean they will never be rich. If they are as lucky as billionaire Mark Cuban, they will soon become billionaires with little capital in hand.
Pages:
Jump to: