Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 31. (Read 88424 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 13, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
That is a decision that every person will need to take by himself, if you really think that the coin in which you invested or in which you participated in their bounty campaign has a lot of potential then without a doubt the best option is to hold your coins but if that is not the case then you should sell your coins as soon as you can because it is likely that in a few weeks those coins are going to be worthless.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 13, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
Don't spend your efforts on a shitcoin. Find out some good projects with real possibility and real team. Also, see who is the bounty managers. Don't go with lower ranked. In that case, you may get nothing because scammer uses those guy to scam people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 13, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
nothing new. Promising coins can be stored for a long time, you can sell at the first pumps. Coins of dubious projects - to sell while they are worth something.
Activity: 210
October 13, 2018, 12:55:49 PM
I usually exchange all the tokens to Ethereum because I believe in that coin and its platform. Moreover, I bet that Ethereum price will only grow in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
October 13, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
I am keeping all those alts that I have regardless  that it has no value.  I am aware that in crypto sometimes your alts will lose its value and sometimes it will give your x return in future.  I am just an optimistic person, that crypto will recover soon. I understand where all this coming from because of this major crash happen in crypto and we doubt the future of crypto. Just keep believing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
October 13, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
i go with my gut, and research, and hold the tokens that i think will really succeed later. that is if i earn them in the bear market of course. i sold my tokens from the bull market. but if i think something is going to die regardless of the market i will sell it

I also sell the earned tokens and buy another crypto currency from the TOP-20. If I didn't manage to do it at a good rate, I hold these coins in my wallet until the best time. I believe the best time will come.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 12:34:06 PM
Now, you have to wait for exchange listing and bounty distribution and maybe after that you will have nothing.
Yep, thats the reality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
As you've said, there's numerous projects out there and we don't know which one that will become great in the future thus a detailed research is needed when you want to invest into something, personally I don't hold many different token/coin, I will sell the one that I think hasn't progressed in a long time and only keep 4 or 5 coin that I believe will perform in the future.
Activity: 293
October 13, 2018, 12:22:10 PM
Now you wait for the coins to get listed, If the coins are not listed on the exchanges then there is nothing that you can do with your coin. You have gotten paid, take your account and sign it up for another bounty while you wait for the tokens that you have to get listed so you can sell them and take out your profits from the coins that you have.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
"in my opinion, what you are doing is quite risky, I have joined the bounty campaign for a long time. I have lots of altcoins or tokens that I got from there. but in fact selling early when the first list in the market is more profitable than we choose to hold. because only a few projects can succeed in the long run. most dev only seek instant profit and use investors for the benefits they get.  You can also convert to better Altcoins and have a bright future like ETH, you can save for a long time
"
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
October 06, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

It is up to you if you want to keep the tokens, or send tokens to other address. If the tokens still have value in the market, then why not to sell it ?
Either to convert it to fiat or hold it until it moon, it will be depends on your understanding about the tokens company's project.
If you believe the company will be succeed in the future, holding is worth to do for the upcoming profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
You are right, it is very difficult to say which coin will go up, but personally I try to keep all the coins...
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 12, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
In the last time I decided not to sell my tokens in a bear market and I very much hope that someday there will be a bull market!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
It does not matter what your experience is, when the market falls, everyone is sitting and doing nothing, and no one knows what will happen next .. They said the etherium will not fall below 200, what price is today?
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
Untill now i still hold all my coins and tokens untill the next bull run coming, bull run come in this year or in next year is does not matter because i use it for long term investment, and my target profit is 20 times. I still believe crypto has good future and later will be boom market like stocks market, i understanding the crypto has low cap because this market launched on 2011 and this is just like baby, so this market have very big potential to be multi trilliun dollar market like stocks or gold.
Same here! I have been holding coins and tokens since last year from bounties and I am still looking at holding them for as long as I can. I really do not need them now and I believe that a lot of them are not going to be the same value as time goes on as they would end up increasing more than they are currently, which is the idea of focusing on the long term anyway, so holding for the long term it is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
i go with my gut, and research, and hold the tokens that i think will really succeed later. that is if i earn them in the bear market of course. i sold my tokens from the bull market. but if i think something is going to die regardless of the market i will sell it
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
well in a bear market like in a past few months, i just sell them immediatly. but now in a lowest price period. im gonna hold all my tokens untill market hit some bullrun
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
For me the most important part of holding when they get listed easily on CMC '' coinmarketcap. i would just say its a safe heaven even though its not in the top rank of the cmc. Though i got alot of tokens from bounty and airdop and keep holding them in my portfolio.
Yes, maybe this is a good strategy to have a profit from token price increases. Hold good ones, sell not promising ones.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
What I mostly do with my token is hold on long term but I do this based on the potential an how promising the project may be because there are some that are not good for hold but as long as it is a very good project and it is also promising, I hold it for as long as the price will rise to a value where I can sell and make reasonable profit but I sell some times if I am in need of money and there is no alternative to get it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 01:25:29 PM
For me the most important part of holding when they get listed easily on CMC '' coinmarketcap. i would just say its a safe heaven even though its not in the top rank of the cmc. Though i got alot of tokens from bounty and airdop and keep holding them in my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: