Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 34. (Read 88424 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
Most of the tokens are worthless because most of these ICO projects have no real team. Many tokens are not sold on the exchange. My plan is to own bitcoin, not counterfeit money.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 05:41:54 AM
I see myself  building up more businesses from the money I will make from my cryptocurrency business, I see myself retiring very successful because I invested in cryptocurrency. Because of this mindset I hold back larger amount of my coins for the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
The ability of growing price of many tokens is highly correlated with Bitcoin price cycle. When people see growing Bitcoin they could pump every shitcoin with hope that it will be next Bitcoin. But when Bitcoin is in low price level they are not interesting in cryptomarket at all so the coins will not grow up dramatically. Better hold Bitcoin then altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
I've earned about 70 good tokens and now I'll hold them to better times, as selling them now does not make sense.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
I think you should hold all the alts right now. It makes no sense, if you bought the ETH for 1000 USD and will now convert it into fiat. Holding is the now policy for now, because if you sell them now, you will make big losses.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 04, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
If you earned tons of tokens , doesn't mean you earned a tons of money  Cheesy You can compare their total current market value with overall ICO price and I guess you would be surprised to see that all you tokens worth only 1/10 or even less from their ICO price . Now you can sell all you have and earn some money , or you can hold your tokens for a better times and probably one of them will make you rich someday.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
The best thing I am doing now is seriously hold, no matter how tons of token one can earn, if they did not listed in an exchange. They are all useless. Then if they listed in an exchange, with lower price. All the same. Hold us the option.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 05:18:33 AM
The market hasn't been growing, when the prices go down that means less people are investing lol.
I have a few coins that I hold long term, the rest I sell when they go up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
This time is the most appropriate time to collect as many coins as long as the price is still in the value the cheap. When can exploit this well then hold a long term investment and make a profit which is quite satisfactory. It is a good strategy to be applied at this time when the price of the coin failed to rise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
Untill now i still hold all my coins and tokens untill the next bull run coming, bull run come in this year or in next year is does not matter because i use it for long term investment, and my target profit is 20 times. I still believe crypto has good future and later will be boom market like stocks market, i understanding the crypto has low cap because this market launched on 2011 and this is just like baby, so this market have very big potential to be multi trilliun dollar market like stocks or gold.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
I keep them as an investment until I know it is a good time to sell and sell some or all of them. Some projects I believe in and will hold for years. I always sell for eth or btc and keep the btc and eth on my ledger wallet and I keep it there. Converting to fiat is stupid and if you do that then please get out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
On this track I will hold some coins and I will sell those coins whom value will be a good at this moment but most of coins will be such,  which are not listed then i will hold these coins & wait for its listed.
I just told my experience, I trusted a token that was supported by a well-known developer team but until now the price of the token has become very low, you have to be selective.
copper member
Activity: 1568
September 03, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
On this track I will hold some coins and I will sell those coins whom value will be a good at this moment but most of coins will be such,  which are not listed then i will hold these coins & wait for its listed.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
HODL, never selling my coin under the ask price, buy low and sell high that's the key. But what if the project that I participate is failed? well just keep them since there's not anything that you can do with them it's worthless. I'm a long-term investor so that's not a big deal if I have to wait until my coins skyrocket, some people might sell their coin after ICO end that's not a good move they can gain much in the future.
Activity: 518
September 01, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
Now you wait for the perfect price to sell the tokens that you have earned or better still you can just sell the tokens at whatever prices that they are as soon as you get them and convert them to a more valuable altcoin like ethereum which you can then hold and wait for the next bull market to roll around. Whatever you do, do not hold new tokens for the long term, they are not that viable.
Activity: 773
August 31, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
Everything depends on the tokens. If the price suits, then you can sell. If you are confident that the price will rise, then of course hodl.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 31, 2018, 05:48:33 AM
for now the market is forced to hold the coin that is still owned, because now the market is not stable and has not experienced a price increase or is still experiencing a price decline, whether or not to hold the coin that is still owned, who must hold the coin to the market really experiencing recovery.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 05:38:14 AM
If the price is nice for you sell them right now because the possibility of losing these money is very high and cinstant changing of this index is not reliable for short term as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 05:33:48 AM
On least need part of I'm turning in Fiat, and the rest keep and await the good time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 05:33:29 AM
When it's a pretty nice even token has the potential for a good team behind them then the hold is a good thing. This will certainly give considerable results in the long term. But if enough doubt with the better selling tokens for another great buy or convert into money.
Pages:
Jump to: