Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 33. (Read 88424 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
I'm holding almost all my coins because I want a well diversified portfolio. My plan is to hold them at least 2 years and then see what will happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
September 04, 2018, 07:58:18 AM
For the tokens that I earned, I keep some of them and HODL. I only sell when I need funds in real life, I have a day job for me to fulfill my daily expenses though. In crypto investment, it is important to prioritize capital preservation first, and just let your coins grow and take profit when you're satisfied with it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

you must be lucky to earn tons  of token . you know and we all know that working on a bounty or on an airdrop is not easy and doesnt guarantee you at all to earn a reward .

given that you already earned tons of them . much better if you can start  selling them to be able to earn a profit because that is the main goal of most bounty hunters on why they are applying for a bounty .

or you can also use that token to use the ico's service . ico's issued their own token because they wanted that to be used on thier service rather than using a fiat or any other known currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
I do some major finding on the particular token I received so as to know what next move to make either hold them or sell out immediately, but most times since every project have good to say about their future so I decide to hold most times, I sell those coin i purchased through ico as far I have make up to 100% out of it I don't need holding such coin.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
depends on a lot of factors, like quality of the project - long term targets - exchange listings - current market
Activity: 105
September 04, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
I will do both, I convert 50% to fiat money and I hold 50% for long-term investments. I think this method is quite effective because most ICO projects cannot necessarily compete with the top 10 coins in the marketcap, only those who have a strong foundation can compete and the rest are shit coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
I do not think tons of quality token is easy to come by! Token that are valuable can not be gotten without paying the price to get them. And if toke you have is good, it will be valuable in cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Actually, am currently hodling at the moment, reason not that i so much believe that the tokens will get me to the moon later but because of the situation of crypto generally, would have sold when i had the chance of making quite some money, but now, selling is no advisable for me.
Activity: 602
September 04, 2018, 06:49:39 AM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
You are right, the market is a sad situation, and there is always a risk that the tokens we are holding may lose their value, and the project will not develop further. But I'm still waiting for the market to recover and wait for the price of my coins to start rising.
Activity: 124
September 04, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
How lucky enough those people who have tons of tokens on their wallet waiting for the right time to sell, for me if ever I had I will try to hold them just like others do.
Activity: 476
September 04, 2018, 06:34:44 AM
Just hold on to them until they have gained some significant value. When they do, then it's up to the user if he will to sell or keep on holding. Personally, I'd sell if I will earn a pretty profit.
Activity: 773
September 04, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
Each token has its value. He can not grow constantly. At some time, its price will be the maximum, but determine when it is not possible. If you are satisfied with the current price, sell the tokens, if not - hodl. But know that any token can depreciate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
September 04, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

so long as I am not a holder or trader, I sell altcoins from ICO or free airdrops, however I get them for free, so it is not too annoying, what often annoys us when we sell the altcoin, then the altcoin rises higher than our selling price. some coins that are in different wallets also need to be calculated when they want to sell (for example, the total from selling fees to the market)
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 04, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
having a lot of tokens is a risk if you hold it down and the price goes down, what I'm going to do
is continue to hold it for a long time, because every virtual currency is still early and everything
is still in development, so with certainty one day will jump in price it is, we just have to be
patient and keep waiting and holding it, until the deadline is not specified.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 04, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
The best option which I am doing is to sell 50% of it, then hold 50%, that is if the token or coin has a good development team and can develop their platform and if the project has a good support from the community, this is what this is all about platform and support from the community.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2018, 06:06:29 AM
I hold half, and the other half i convert into Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you believe in the projects that you promoted, you know that they will have good value in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
There is no point in selling them after the stock market, so it's best to keep them up!
Activity: 176
September 04, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
I think blind investment is gambling, but if you can master some trading skills, then it is not gambling. There are many risks in this market, but it also has great benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
September 04, 2018, 05:47:22 AM
As bounty hunter, my strategy is if token I got aready in exchange I sell 50% while the price is good (coz usually after few days of rewarding bounty price plunge and will take time to recover) then 50% I keep and just wait when it will have real good value, if ever it will. But if it's not in exchange yet then it's a waiting game for me.
I only trust btc, eth and ltc so whenever I earned from bounties, portion of what I earned I allocate it to buy one of those 3 crypto.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
September 04, 2018, 05:46:32 AM
Most of the tokens are worthless because most of these ICO projects have no real team. Many tokens are not sold on the exchange. My plan is to own bitcoin, not counterfeit money.
my opinion they have no real product that have to launched and developted.so that is why much token are worthless, their team is not serious make project.they only want money from investor.
Pages:
Jump to: