Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 36. (Read 88424 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
If the value of token is above ICO price and i just earned it in bounty, i definitely sell the coins but even if the price is high and i know the project will give me a nice profit then i will hodl it for long..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
August 31, 2018, 02:10:34 AM

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

It's depend on the project, if the project looks really promising, i will hold the tokens for a long time because the tokens have a big potential to become big in the future, maybe the price of that token can become 10x or even more from the original price. But, if the project is not good and seems like don't have a good future, i will sell the tokens that i earned, either from the bounty or from ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 31, 2018, 02:14:16 AM
Until now i still hold my coin from bounty campaign, i hope that one day i can sell it with a huge amount. I still believe in crypto, crypto is a new era and the journey is still long. I hope everyone who are still holding your coin will patiently hold you coin because someday you will lambo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:07:28 AM
So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
There are two scenarios, first if the token is not potential because after the ICO is finished making the development team become lazy to develop their project, I will sell the token all right away, I don't care about the price.
Second, if I need money to pay for my life or to buy goods I will sell (if any) garbage tokens that have the best prices on the exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 31, 2018, 02:02:51 AM
I adhere to absolutely the same policy and hodl all available coins until they grow to at least the price of ICO
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 01:56:35 AM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

Actually hodling is when you buy a coin when it still has low value then wait for it to go up before selling. Anyways sometimes waiting for a coin to go higher is not a good idea since most of the time you will end up losing more than you though you could lose, and the fact that there is no guarantee it is better to sell after getting the coin I encountered a super good coin and ends up dumping over 10x of its value and only gets a 10% of what I was supposed to have so selling it after having it seems to be fairly enough.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
there are 2 choices, sell when the price is high or hold when the price is low. it's not an easy thing, we really have to understand the market well so we can choose the right time to sell or buy the crypto. never sell coins when the market prices are falling because it will worsen the market prices. if you want to succeed then you must be able to manage crypto assets well first.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
If they don't have any value now and you don't have any option except to hold them. If al the tokens are listed on exchanges, then filter them out. Keep the good ones, in which you believe in and you expect them to rise. Rest you sell as soon as they get listed because that's the time when you can get the maximum price for them.

I believe that no one should ever go ALL IN or ALL OUT. Always plan for the future so that you don't regret later. Never sell full amount of any token, if the fundamentals are good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
There are some projects you can still make predictions on and be sure to a larger extent that the outcome will be good and will be as predicted. At least  80% of projects i have participated in gave me good reward. Some of which i am still holding and i have sold some. Not all tokens can be held for long, except you much believe in the project. I also do not buy the idea of holding too many different tokens, because you may not be able go do proper follow-up for all of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
I tend to keep the coins i earned from a bounty and follow the updates from the dev team. If there is nothing going on them i'll dump them, but if the roadmap is good and the product is progressing well then i'll hodl until there is an uplift in the price. No point dumping perfectly good coins when it took a lot of effort to get them
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 05:24:17 PM
I mainly do bounty companies. I keep the received tokens, so now is not the time to sell them. The prices are very low. Some of them won't survive, I understand. But some will show a good result on anyway.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
basically everyone has their own way or strategy to gain profits and make money. maybe with trade, investing in ICO or mining. everything related to making money. and is in crypto.after having a token, you will certainly see the situation. do not have to sell in a hurry. or also do not need to hold back long. it all depends on the situation and needs. thanks.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
August 26, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

My intention is to hold for a long time. If 90% of them go into zero value I don´t mind really, I just hope that other do make a real impact in my portfolio.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
In my opinion, i feel its just cool to hold on to the tokens in question in as much as the working product behind it is coo and the team are working on development day by day
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
personally, after receiving the tokens, most of them I sell immediately for air or bitcoins, I leave 20-30 percent in the hope of their growth in the future. I do this in a bear market. When changing to a bull scenario, I will most likely keep more.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
I usually convert them to BTC or ETH. Tokens price drops too fast and hold strategy doesn't work for me... It would be better if I sold everything during first week of trading on exchanges.
Activity: 152
August 26, 2018, 04:10:20 PM
Sell them when the main tendency of market is bullish. That's all, if you speak about shitty ones.
Already I look forward to this moment. But here when it will come it is unknown. Tokens are saved, and there is no price of them.
Activity: 229
August 26, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
If in my opinion, I will hold my token token for the time I sell, what if I hold it, is it not registered in the market then I will continue and if it is already registered and the price is unstable I will still hold it, and surely someday it will stable
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
2 times i made mistake, i not sell my token ATH after those token get their first exchange. So i'll likely sell immediately, if the token price get multiplied. Then for good project i'll buyback at cheaper price
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 25, 2018, 07:57:03 PM
maybe I will hold it until I can get 5x then sell it.
I know that even though active and good ICO can even fall.
Pages:
Jump to: