Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 9. (Read 30338 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner

OK, currently you'll always get the email from that Pool were you sent the last share before the rig went offline.

Ok roger that, thx for the info
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hey Ocminer,

Would it be possible to fix the warning mails ? when you receive a mail from pool, any pool, it's always taggued [ XMR.suprnova.cc ] even if it's the ZEC pool for example.

I just received a mail about idle workers that are in my ZEC suprnova acount and it's tagged [ XMR.suprnova.cc ]

thanks in advance Smiley

Hmm, interesting I never saw that. Are you sure it isn't your mailing program which is tagging the mails from a similar sender with the same tag? I'm having that with Outlook too

Ah yes this is indeed possible since it's coming from [email protected], do you think you could add where it's coming from in the mail body ? Smiley

Also another query is, it's possible from the API to have a rundown per workers ? or it's limited to overall ?

Thanks Smiley

The mails are coming from a central servers, so I'd need to reconfigure quite a lot to have a different sender Sad

Google for MPOS API and you'll find all the possibilities, quite a lot can be done over the API

Ok for the API,

Ah no i didn't asked for a different sender, just changing the body of the mail to show what pool it's coming from.

Code:
One of your workers @zec.suprnova.cc is currently IDLE: xxxxxxxx

We have not received any shares for this worker in the past 10 minutes.

Since monitoring is enabled for this worker, this notification was sent.

Please check your workers!

Ah okay, I'll check that, are you mining on zec  AND xmr? The mail should come from the pool were you submitted the last share

For the moment only ZEC rigs, waiting to also put my XMR rigs as soon as i can use the exchange adress with payment ID Smiley

just thinking ahead, since im gonna use 2 maybe 3 of your pools and have a buttload for workers Wink

OK, currently you'll always get the email from that Pool were you sent the last share before the rig went offline.
CryptoLearner
Hey Ocminer,

Would it be possible to fix the warning mails ? when you receive a mail from pool, any pool, it's always taggued [ XMR.suprnova.cc ] even if it's the ZEC pool for example.

I just received a mail about idle workers that are in my ZEC suprnova acount and it's tagged [ XMR.suprnova.cc ]

thanks in advance Smiley

Hmm, interesting I never saw that. Are you sure it isn't your mailing program which is tagging the mails from a similar sender with the same tag? I'm having that with Outlook too

Ah yes this is indeed possible since it's coming from [email protected], do you think you could add where it's coming from in the mail body ? Smiley

Also another query is, it's possible from the API to have a rundown per workers ? or it's limited to overall ?

Thanks Smiley

The mails are coming from a central servers, so I'd need to reconfigure quite a lot to have a different sender Sad

Google for MPOS API and you'll find all the possibilities, quite a lot can be done over the API

Ok for the API,

Ah no i didn't asked for a different sender, just changing the body of the mail to show what pool it's coming from.

Code:

Ah okay, I'll check that, are you mining on zec  AND xmr? The mail should come from the pool were you submitted the last share

For the moment only ZEC rigs, waiting to also put my XMR rigs as soon as i can use the exchange adress with payment ID Smiley

just thinking ahead, since im gonna use 2 maybe 3 of your pools and have a buttload for workers Wink
legendary
Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Ok for the API,

Code:

Ah okay, I'll check that, are you mining on zec  AND xmr? The mail should come from the pool were you submitted the last share
CryptoLearner
Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Ok for the API,

Code:

legendary
Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Thanks Smiley

CryptoLearner
Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Ah yes this is indeed possible since it's coming from all [email protected], do you think you could add where it's coming from in the mail body ? Smiley that would be helpfull for filtering & such

Also another query is, it's possible from the API to have a rundown per workers (like having a json entry per workers) ? or it's limited to overall ?

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

CryptoLearner
Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley
legendary
@armazingerz:
Check "My Account" -> "Edit workers". You should see the full hashrate there, the Dashboard is cached for performance.

OVH seems to have a bigger issue at the moment, some routes are broken and the servers unreachable, I hope they'll fix it ASAP. From Suprnova's side everything is okay.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi!

I have been mining for some time and I have a couple of questions;

In the suprnova website -> Statistics -> Pool, you can see your Hashrate, but actually I'm too afar from that number, why can this be happening?

Which difficulty should I set up? I have 2 rigs with 1.200h/s each one but I have not a clue about which difficulty may be better and why

Thanx a lot
legendary
allright, thanks for clarifying!

so far, i do like the pool, service and everything Wink

that info would be helpful on the website as well, especially the part of the threshold and the need for named nodes in order to be able to access any statistics.

i still seem to do something wrong here as i cannot see any statistics (all values empty) as before even after adding a '.name' to my address string. i guess the link to the anondashboard won't include the addresses '.name' extension, right?
mining on my registered account works fine so the problem shouldn't be on the software software-side here i suppose...

would it make sense if i pm you my address so you could check if you can find any balance/data to it in the system? be warned that i might have set that address also as payout-addr in my registered account...

Yes, you can PM me your address and I'll check the anondashboard stuff again Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
allright, thanks for clarifying!

so far, i do like the pool, service and everything Wink

that info would be helpful on the website as well, especially the part of the threshold and the need for named nodes in order to be able to access any statistics.

i still seem to do something wrong here as i cannot see any statistics (all values empty) as before even after adding a '.name' to my address string. i guess the link to the anondashboard won't include the addresses '.name' extension, right?
mining on my registered account works fine so the problem shouldn't be on the software software-side here i suppose...

would it make sense if i pm you my address so you could check if you can find any balance/data to it in the system? be warned that i might have set that address also as payout-addr in my registered account...
legendary
hmmm, noone knowing what the donation is used for?
then i guess its simply some extra benefit to the pool-creator without any certain intent?

Donation is a donation to the pool op - if you like the pool, the service and everything is like you want - donate a bit Smiley

another one: the suprnova-website (-> getting started) states that anonymous mining is possible by specifying a (ZEC-)address as username.
mining statistics should be further available through https://zec.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=anondashboard&user=

i've tried to do so but all i get is a dashboard-page where all values are missing even if i have submitted multiple shares before (no balance, no workers listed, empty histograms,...).
the address used also has not yet received anything so i guess there is a payout-threshold? if yes, how high is that, if no, how does one trigger a payout for anonymously mined ZEC?

again, thanks for your help!

The payout threshold is 0.01 ZCL and you need to define a rigname when mining. So for example when you're mining with t1xxxxxxxxxx as wallet address, your username for the miner should be t1xxxxxxxxxxxx.rig1 or .rig2 etc.. Then you can access the statistics for that address using the Anondashboard link on the Homepage.
hmmm, noone knowing what the donation is used for?
then i guess its simply some extra benefit to the pool-creator without any certain intent?

another one: the suprnova-website (-> getting started) states that anonymous mining is possible by specifying a (ZEC-)address as username.
mining statistics should be further available through https://zec.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=anondashboard&user=

i've tried to do so but all i get is a dashboard-page where all values are missing even if i have submitted multiple shares before (no balance, no workers listed, empty histograms,...).
the address used also has not yet received anything so i guess there is a payout-threshold? if yes, how high is that, if no, how does one trigger a payout for anonymously mined ZEC?

again, thanks for your help!
legendary
Just a heads up, I received an e-mail from suprnova three days ago 12/29:

You account has been locked due to too many failed password or PIN attempts. Please follow the URL below to unlock your account.

Just curious if anyone else has had similar issues, in this pool or elsewhere.

Wonder what that was all about...?

"Hackers" which have your mailaddresses from any public dumps/hacks try mail address / password combinations on the pool - after three not unsuccessful  tries your account gets locked for security reasons.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Just a heads up, I received an e-mail from suprnova three days ago 12/29:

You account has been locked due to too many failed password or PIN attempts. Please follow the URL below to unlock your account.

Just curious if anyone else has had similar issues, in this pool or elsewhere.

Wonder what that was all about...?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
0% fee in a few days again Smiley
Looking forward to it. Happy New Year to all!
cheers!

i recently joined suprnova's zec-pool and was wondering what the donation each user can select is used for.
looked around the site and couldn't find any info on this.

a donation based pool is an interesting idea albeit i doubt enough would be willing to donate to make up for a low/zero percentage of fee's but since there is a fair 1% fee on suprnova (with occasional 0% special's) i wonder out of pure interest what the additional donation would be used for.

anyway, thanks for the good work and support!
legendary
China node was having a few issues today, it's fully back up now latency should be fine again
Pages:
Jump to: