Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 4. (Read 30338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
hard one this time.....
taking ages :-D

No wonder after so many fast blocks Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
hard one this time.....
taking ages :-D
legendary
Congrats miners, over the last 24h you've earned 20 % more than calculated Smiley

legendary
ccminer is now supported as well:

Use port 4142

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/tree/equihash
Code:
ccminer.exe -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://zec.suprnova.cc:4142 -u suprnova.1 -p x
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm having an issue with payouts,  I have not received my payouts in 3 days. Thr pools shows that the payment was confirmed but nothing in my wallet for the past 3 days. Anyone knows what might be happening ?

Uh if that would be the issue I guess there would be a shitstorm here already with lots of users complaining Smiley

You should have a TXID in the corresponding payment, you can look that TXID up by clicking on it or by entering it manually on https://explorer.zcha.in

If it's there - it's good and you should check the receiving side for errors

Yep, I can see them the TXIDs on the explorer, but nothing is showing up on my ZCASH freewallet! I'll need to check with freewallet.
Thanks for the quick input.

legendary
I'm having an issue with payouts,  I have not received my payouts in 3 days. Thr pools shows that the payment was confirmed but nothing in my wallet for the past 3 days. Anyone knows what might be happening ?

Uh if that would be the issue I guess there would be a shitstorm here already with lots of users complaining Smiley

You should have a TXID in the corresponding payment, you can look that TXID up by clicking on it or by entering it manually on https://explorer.zcha.in

If it's there - it's good and you should check the receiving side for errors
Activity: 18
I'm having an issue with payouts,  I have not received my payouts in 3 days. Thr pools shows that the payment was confirmed but nothing in my wallet for the past 3 days. Anyone knows what might be happening ?
legendary
0 % fee mining on the pool currently !

Still running, grab it while it's there Smiley
legendary
0 % fee mining on the pool currently !
Activity: 5
Can't do a manual payout for 5 hours now. doesnt show up anywhere, but screams at me, that one manual payment request active.
Nothing under transactions.
Thanks for the 0% tho:))

Thanks for info, fixed

Wow, that was fast! Thank you!
legendary
Can't do a manual payout for 5 hours now. doesnt show up anywhere, but screams at me, that one manual payment request active.

Thanks for info, fixed
Activity: 5
Activity: 963
Merit: 500
0% fee promo on the pool currently ! Expect some bonuses as well ! Smiley

Yeah dude, at least something... 2 days ago its terrible
legendary
0% fee promo on the pool currently ! Expect some bonuses as well ! Smiley
legendary
102053   13 minutes   18   93734 B   Suprnova
But pool dont know that it mined by it.

Give it some time, it's still calculating the last round Smiley
Activity: 25
102053   13 minutes   18   93734 B   Suprnova
But pool dont know that it mined by it.
legendary
There was a sneaky, stealthy bonus of 20% for some of the last blocks, hope you got some of it Smiley
Activity: 24
Confirmed - you da man!
legendary
Been waiting for a manual payout over 2 hours now, balance and unconfirmed has not increased since that time - issues still going on?

Thanks for info, fixed !
Activity: 24
Been waiting for a manual payout over 2 hours now, balance and unconfirmed has not increased since that time - issues still going on?
Pages:
Jump to: