Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 7. (Read 30338 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
Good day oc'

Would it be possible to disable the sound of the dashboard by default or make it as a setting in the account setting ? A bit annoying to have to disable it every time you reload the site or go on it again Smiley

Otherwise everything work lovely, as usual good work !  Cool

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Weird, I just tried the bottom image from this page:

https://zec.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=account&action=qrcode

With current Android Version of Poolwatch and it worked just fine

Okay, dunno what's happening then, i have always a connection error. Will try from another android device maybe some incompatibility with my phone. Thanks for testing.

When you add your pool in the app you select "Other pool" right ?

EDIT: ok tried on my tablet, and it work fine, dunno why it doesn't on phone  Angry

Yes, other pool. The qr code basically is just an encoded URL to the api, when you scan the image an URL should appear, maybe you can check that URL for any implausibility
CryptoLearner

Okay, dunno what's happening then, i have always a connection error. Will try from another android device maybe some incompatibility with my phone. Thanks for testing.

When you add your pool in the app you select "Other pool" right ?

EDIT: ok tried on my tablet, and it work fine, dunno why it doesn't on phone  Angry
legendary
Cool, will it be the same for the ZCL pool ?

If everything goes well on zec  -  yes!

ok cool  Cool

Confs on ZCL are now decreased as well Wink

Nice  Wink thanks  Grin

One question, is the poolwatch android app supposed to work / still working with the pool ? I can't get it to work i always get a connection error, even though the api key is fine, do you have any recommendation for a working app ?

Thanks Smiley

Hi !

Yes, it should be working fine, I'll try the app today and let you know if it works for me. I can remember there were two different QR's and you need to scan the right one in order to be working with the App.

I tried with either QR code i always get connection error (the poolwatch one is the bottom one). Thanks for testing Smiley, i also tried with ZCL, XMR, ZEC pool, same result.

CryptoLearner

ok cool  Cool

Nice  Wink thanks  Grin

One question, is the poolwatch android app supposed to work / still working with the pool ? I can't get it to work i always get a connection error, even though the api key is fine, do you have any recommendation for a working app ?

Thanks Smiley

Hi !

Yes, it should be working fine, I'll try the app today and let you know if it works for me. I can remember there were two different QR's and you need to scan the right one in order to be working with the App.

I tried with either QR code i always get connection error (the poolwatch one is the bottom one). Thanks for testing Smiley, i also tried with ZCL, XMR, ZEC pool, same result.
legendary

ok cool  Cool

Nice  Wink thanks  Grin

Thanks Smiley

Hi !

CryptoLearner

ok cool  Cool

Nice  Wink thanks  Grin

Thanks Smiley
legendary

If everything goes well on zec  -  yes!

ok cool  Cool

CryptoLearner

ok cool  Cool
legendary

CryptoLearner
legendary
I'll be lowering  confirmations needed for blocks on the pool in stages of 10 over the next days so you'll get your mined coins earlier as some requested

That means for current miners you'll get a big payment now and after that your normal round credits are paid out again on a regular basis
legendary
>400 Sol/s on NVIDIA now:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17476918

No Devfee, no pool restrictions.
legendary
Block 43501 is Orphaned and user PPLNS shares lost and no credit

Just wait a bit, the pool pays the orphans as well
Activity: 236
Block 43501 is Orphaned and user PPLNS shares lost and no credit
CryptoLearner
Thanks for the help ! Wink

My pleasure Smiley

f*king loving the pool man, very nice work  Cool
legendary
Thanks for the help ! Wink
CryptoLearner
Hey OC, it seems that the zec dashboard broke, we don't have any datas showing. Cry

thanks  Grin

Hmm, works for me, I can see my balance, my workers etc..

Maybe log out / close the browser and log in again ?

Ok working again, had tried logout/login with no success, had to purge cache & cookies and all good, sorry man will try this the next time  Grin

Interesting, I've heard that two times now, are you using Firefox ?

Im using chromium.

Something i noticed on the dashboard, the unit for the current pool sol hashrate should be ksols and not sols.

Also why personnal hashrate marked as H/s and not sols/s is there a reason ?

Fixed and fixed Smiley

thx !

You forgot the global hashrate to fix ksols too  Grin i edited my post after noticing it Smiley

legendary
Hey OC, it seems that the zec dashboard broke, we don't have any datas showing. Cry

thanks  Grin

Ok working again, had tried logout/login with no success, had to purge cache & cookies and all good, sorry man will try this the next time  Grin

Im using chromium.

Something i noticed on the dashboard, the unit for the current pool sol hashrate should be ksols and not sols.

Fixed and fixed Smiley
CryptoLearner

thanks  Grin

Im using chromium.

Something i noticed on the dashboard, the unit for the current pool sol hashrate should be ksols and not sols same for global hashrate

Pages:
Jump to: