Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 6. (Read 30338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
ZEC pool down?

Hmm, no looks good from here.. What issue do you have ?

Looks fine now, I was getting a "Update in progress, please check back" type of screen.  Also at the landing page suprnova.cc, it was showing the ZEC pool with no workers or hashrate at that time, even though all the others appeared fine.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm looking for some helpful advice.  I've inherited bitcoin and have no experience of this kind of thing.  I'm afraid to spend it or take it out because I can't be seen to have this money.  I'm reading that there are other cryptocurrencies that offer privacy.  Is ZCASH one of them?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
ZEC pool down?

Hmm, no looks good from here.. What issue do you have ?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
legendary
EDIT: Sorry Smiley , its my miner , i have in housing , and read log now , 7 hours no connect to internet , modem problem .

Thanks for support .

OK, no problem
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
EDIT: Sorry Smiley , its my miner , i have in housing , and read log now , 7 hours no connect to internet , modem problem .

Thanks for support .
legendary
Yes why no payment in 7 hours . My rig is every up .

Hmm, according to logs you were not submitting shares.

My testrig was fine all the time:

legendary
Yes why no payment in 7 hours . My rig is every up .
legendary
legendary
https://zec.suprnova.cc

WTF!!! Huh Interval 13:07 to 20:45 anything ? 7 hours .

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
feel free  Cheesy if i come up with some more i'll post  Wink
legendary
Congrats to all miners of the last 24h and last hour:

50% more in the last hour and 8% more over the last 24h Smiley

I'm looking for new 0% fee weekend names.. I had the Pink Motorboat weekend already, next one will probably be Yellow Pig Weekend .. After that maybe Red Aligator etc... If you have some ideas, let me know !

GG !

Orange Ostrich
Crimson Clam
White Walrus
Blue Buffalo

Sounds great, I'll surely take one or two from those names for some 0%fee weekends ! Smiley
CryptoLearner

I'm looking for new 0% fee weekend names.. I had the Pink Motorboat weekend already, next one will probably be Yellow Pig Weekend .. After that maybe Red Aligator etc... If you have some ideas, let me know !

GG !

Orange Ostrich
Crimson Clam
White Walrus
Blue Buffalo
legendary

legendary

~happydance~

btw, been testing my new algo/coin switching app (win, linux later..) on a few pools and just wanted your thoughts... I want to config the app to just one pool ... maybe I'll add others later ... but your pool is missing a few coins/algos that miningpoolhub offers. Would you consider adding one or two? Right now mainly Digibyte->Skein which constantly has a great profit at certain times.

I'm getting better payouts on supr vs others but a few missing algos are keeping me from making a final decision.

Sure, just let me know which coins you want, I'll make some calculations if the coin is profitable enough to keep it on the pool and then I'll happily add it. DGB Skein should be cool, I like DGB very much, I'll check for a free slot for that coin today !
Activity: 126

~happydance~

btw, been testing my new algo/coin switching app (win, linux later..) on a few pools and just wanted your thoughts... I want to config the app to just one pool ... maybe I'll add others later ... but your pool is missing a few coins/algos that miningpoolhub offers. Would you consider adding one or two? Right now mainly Digibyte->Skein which constantly has a great profit at certain times.

I'm getting better payouts on supr vs others but a few missing algos are keeping me from making a final decision.
CryptoLearner
legendary
CryptoLearner

I'll add an option to permanently disable the sound to the account page

Thanks mate Wink
legendary
great pool - came from NiceHash awhile back, stuck with suprnova ZEC for awhile then recently tried the likes of flypool and such.

suprnova just feels like a good pair of socks, and will be increasing my donation percentage accordingly once I get another card up and hashing :>

ty devs/admins.

Thanks for the great comment!  Smiley

Good day oc'

Would it be possible to disable the sound of the dashboard by default or make it as a setting in the account setting ? A bit annoying to have to disable it every time you reload the site or go on it again Smiley

Otherwise everything work lovely, as usual good work !  Cool

Thanks !

I'll add an option to permanently disable the sound to the account page
Pages:
Jump to: