Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 11. (Read 161689 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3
price falling everyday this shit maybe will be next bitconnect or next BCD from 0.0015 to 0.00015  Roll Eyes
Activity: 527
Merit: 6
Since the realase of Antminer Z11, Hashrate increase is almost 2 GH, so 2000000KH/s.
Doing some math, 2000000/135=14814Z11*1350$=20M$
Quote from: LordAltcoin
Was the bug really fixed?    Who could be selling coins so cheap and at big losses, unless they get them for free.

What bug are you talking about?

Bitmain and Innosilicon are selling mined coins by the ASICs they are selling to people.
so what are your thoughts about the Ycash fork? 

Maybe it will help miners for ROI.
That's true, I'm long-term bullish on ZEC as well. Things will probably only get better from here, as the halving of ZEC is approaching. However, the "extremely efficient" ASIC miners have been ruining the value of ZEC for a long time, and I think that they could continue to ruin it for a few more months. These days, it's like "another day, another all-time low" for ZCash hodlers. Roll Eyes
ASICs always bring bad things to coins, to miners. They usually reduce profits for miners (due to more dominant hashrates from ASICs, that in turn increasing difficulty), and force prices falling down dramatically. However, it won't last forever, after months of corrections due to ASIC-side-effects, coins will find their stable price-range, and all things will be fine, coins will rally from their bottoms, and ASIC-side-effects won't last forever. You should not worry too much, fella.

ASICS are good for network if manufacturers produce ASIC following the network needs.Almost every 6 month, a new ASIC with double hashrate is produced killing the previous one, so you need to buy more with the profit you made or you get out.

I am sure manufacturers are running ASICS they produce forcing people to invest more to get the ROI and then making investors as workers for the manufacturers.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
That's true, I'm long-term bullish on ZEC as well. Things will probably only get better from here, as the halving of ZEC is approaching. However, the "extremely efficient" ASIC miners have been ruining the value of ZEC for a long time, and I think that they could continue to ruin it for a few more months. These days, it's like "another day, another all-time low" for ZCash hodlers. Roll Eyes
ASICs always bring bad things to coins, to miners. They usually reduce profits for miners (due to more dominant hashrates from ASICs, that in turn increasing difficulty), and force prices falling down dramatically. However, it won't last forever, after months of corrections due to ASIC-side-effects, coins will find their stable price-range, and all things will be fine, coins will rally from their bottoms, and ASIC-side-effects won't last forever. You should not worry too much, fella.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Interesting findings, thank you.
ZEC reached an all-time-low versus BTC today, again.
Losses of some investors, will be profits of others. It's basic rule in financial markets, including crypto market. For someone who have never gotten losses or profits with ZEC due to they have never invested into this coin, it maybe a good time to think of losses or profits with your investment in ZEC (ZCASH).
Personally, I don't think long-term investors will get losses if they invest into ZEC at today's price. The probability to get losses is small, beyond my imagination. Smiley
ZEC has been on exchanges since late 2016. If (at any time since 2016) you've ever purchased ZEC with your precious BTC, you're currently sitting at a loss. Interesting. Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Interesting findings, thank you.
Losses of some investors, will be profits of others. It's basic rule in financial markets, including crypto market. For someone who have never gotten losses or profits with ZEC due to they have never invested into this coin, it maybe a good time to think of losses or profits with your investment in ZEC (ZCASH).
Personally, I don't think long-term investors will get losses if they invest into ZEC at today's price. The probability to get losses is small, beyond my imagination. Smiley
ZEC has been on exchanges since late 2016. If (at any time since 2016) you've ever purchased ZEC with your precious BTC, you're currently sitting at a loss. Interesting. Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Ycash has NOTHING to do with Zcash.  Simple as that.    Ycash fork looks scammy as hell, AVOID it at all costs. Plain and simple.

Regarding Zcash, its dire for us bag holders. Price keeps on finding new lows and buy support keeps getting thinner.......  rapidly losing faith in Zcash as a investment.

Q: Was the bug really fixed?    Who could be selling coins so cheap and at big losses, unless they get them for free.
Q: The "founders rewards" weekly dumps, really proving too much for the buy support?
Q: Will $ZEC ever break this downward spiral?

ye.. ycash has nothing to do with zcash and the people who run the ycash have no good reason to do that, have no known "strong" partners and have no full time devs..
price may be manipulated a little but i dont think there is something promising in ycash project

and as an investment
i guess there are a lot of new coins are released to the market everyday
it depends how you meterpret it
we can look at it as long accumulation time, keep investing until you cant afford to buy 1 ZEC easily anymore
and we can speculate about why people selling.. i think that its because many new coins entering everyday.. ZEC didnt even have 1 Halving yet.
we will see what will happen closer to the Halving and the end of Zcash Company Reward program
Activity: 99
Quote from: LordAltcoin
Was the bug really fixed?    Who could be selling coins so cheap and at big losses, unless they get them for free.

What bug are you talking about?
Activity: 113
Merit: 0

Ycash has NOTHING to do with Zcash.  Simple as that.    Ycash fork looks scammy as hell, AVOID it at all costs. Plain and simple.

Regarding Zcash, its dire for us bag holders. Price keeps on finding new lows and buy support keeps getting thinner.......  rapidly losing faith in Zcash as a investment.

Q: Was the bug really fixed?    Who could be selling coins so cheap and at big losses, unless they get them for free.
Q: The "founders rewards" weekly dumps, really proving too much for the buy support?
Q: Will $ZEC ever break this downward spiral?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
legendary
A new webpage at Coinbase has been published - learn (and earn) ZCash by watching videos of "Beginner lessons of ZCash":

https://www.coinbase.com/earn/zcash/

An interesting image in one of the introductory videos:

Grin
Do you work for coinbase? If that's the case, you're a scam, because coinbase is a scam. Coinbase does not work according to cryptocurrency fundamentals which are anyone can access and use cryptos all over the world without KYC verification.

1. I don't work for Coinbase. I'm not sure what made you think about this; sounds like pure non-sensical behavior.

2. Coinbase isn't a scam; just because a few people think that it's a scam doesn't necessarily make it a scam. Even today, a new listing at Coinbase is considered very big, which proves that people are still happy with their service.

3. Almost every crypto-exchange requires KYC. If you don't want to provide your personal information, you may stick to DEXs.
A new webpage at Coinbase has been published - learn (and earn) ZCash by watching videos of "Beginner lessons of ZCash":

https://www.coinbase.com/earn/zcash/

An interesting image in one of the introductory videos:

Grin
Do you work for coinbase? If that's the case, you're a scam, because coinbase is a scam. Coinbase does not work according to cryptocurrency fundamentals which are anyone can access and use cryptos all over the world without KYC verification.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Zcash's halving coming in 10 months folks... Will it be as significant in price as bitcoin during its first halving? Mining equipment seems just way too much efficient for a ZEC pump, though.

After 10 months, all the coins for which there is a future will be much more expensive. Wait)))
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
Zcash's halving coming in 10 months folks... Will it be as significant in price as bitcoin during its first halving? Mining equipment seems just way too much efficient for a ZEC pump, though.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
CSW 'targets' privacy coins Monero and Zcash ... 

Dr. Craig Wright gives Shut-up call to CNBC shill Ran Neuner
- https://youtu.be/00WvdE1zOvw?t=282

I'm interested, will Dr. Craig Wright realize his idea or this is another fake  Smiley

Craig Wright claims he can make Zcash (ZEC) and Monero (XMR) Transactions Traceable - https://blockmanity.com/news/craig-wright-claims-he-can-make-zcash-zec-and-monero-xmr-transactions-traceable/

Dr Wright talks so much shit...

lost respect for this guy when he tried to trademark btc
Activity: 109
[TOKENOMY EXCHANGE] New Token Listing on Tokenomy Exchange — ZCASH (ZEC)

Dalam Bahasa Indonesia | 中文

Dear Tokenomy Users,

We are thrilled to announce that Zcash (ZEC) is listed on Tokenomy Exchange and Tokenomy members are be able to trade Zcash (ZEC) now!

This is the first privacy coin to be listed on the Tokenomy platform.
We support the following trading pair:

ZEC/BTC (Start Trading now)

About Zcash (ZEC)

Zcash (ZEC) is a decentralized and privacy-focused cryptocurrency. Zcash’s main technology, called zk-SNARKs, are zero-knowledge proofs, which allow transaction data to be validated without revealing information about the amount and the parties involved.

Like Bitcoin, Zcash is a digital currency or cryptocurrency that can be used to buy goods and services, or you can trade it on various cryptocurrency exchanges such as Tokenomy.

Parties involved in the transaction get to control what information to share. It shields addresses and their associated balances so that they are not visible on the blockchain. Payment disclosure and special “viewing keys” can be used to share transaction details with trusted third parties for compliance or audits.

You can create a Tokenomy account and start trading HERE

Stay in touch for more announcements

Tokenomy Website | Tokenomy Telegram |Tokenomy Twitter |Tokenomy Facebook |Tokenomy Instagram |Tokenomy Reddit