Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 67. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Good luck all in confirming your suspicions. Zcash is an anon coin. It is dirty cash. You thought the Silk Road was bad? Get out the popcorn. I'm sure the FBI and INTERPOL will figure it out eventually.

ocminer is OP

w00t!
w00t!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
ZEC below 1 BTC within the next few hours...was so nice that withdraw was done manually for this coin and not automatically at all other coins when you mine at suprnova... but of course when you own the full supply...

1. Miners are mining ZEC
2. Report having problems with withdraw will do it manually.
3. Ocminer was working all night.

Real story:

1. Miners are mining ZEC.
2. Ocminer took all the coins and transfer to Poloniex and all other exchanges
3. Dumped miners coins as 3299 - 1000 - 500 - 25 - 10 BTC per coin
4. Buyback coins at around 10 BTC per coin
5. Send coins back to his site to payout the miners reward from step one
6. Counting his profit he made on dumping all the coins that miners created in point 1.

So basically it was the biggest scam ever!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER there was a problem with withdraws on Suprnova!!!! Always automatically, NEVER ONE SINGLE PROBLEM!!! NEVER!!!! and now there is this problem.... I would say do your own investigation but I think the real story is true.

PS: Who created this thread.... No other mining pools on OPs.... Wink Biggest coin but only one mining pool?Huh

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.

this sounds about right
The worst scenario and shit coin ever i seen in this day and totally.... Already scamming over 2 million dollar and jusr recycling their market volume and put into their scam mining pool again.... Absolutely a lot of my friend are lost over 2 btc caused by this shit coin..... And this my luck never joining for trading them LOL
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Not worth to mine this, insane high diff in just two days, lost my investment in there. For that you will need some sort of asic mining at least 50kh/s to make profit.

What do you think: al mining contracts for example Genesis Mining (and other large mining companies) are sold out, those companies have their hash power focused on zcash right now.

Is Zcash (and Bitcoin) decentralized?
No, those large mining companies control most of the mining power.
This makes a POW coin worthless for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I highly doubt that ocminer was part of it. I think he just genuinely saw some interesting developments in the code (including equihash) and supported it with a thread and pool. The choice of not having a BCT thread was part of the dev's strategy to create an "elite" atmosphere to make it look like the coin is something special. I think ocminer fell for it just like everyone else.

Things will normalize soon when moneysupply kicks in and the smoke disappears and people will see Zcash for what it is.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
ZEC below 1 BTC within the next few hours...was so nice that withdraw was done manually for this coin and not automatically at all other coins when you mine at suprnova... but of course when you own the full supply...

1. Miners are mining ZEC

Real story:

6. Counting his profit he made on dumping all the coins that miners created in point 1.

So basically it was the biggest scam ever!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER there was a problem with withdraws on Suprnova!!!! Always automatically, NEVER ONE SINGLE PROBLEM!!! NEVER!!!! and now there is this problem.... I would say do your own investigation but I think the real story is true.

PS: Who created this thread.... No other mining pools on OPs.... Wink Biggest coin but only one mining pool?Huh

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.

this sounds about right
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
So from now, I earn less than 10$ a day with my 970, my 1070, my G1820 and my i5-3570k. So I gave up mining. It was fun, I made about 0,15BTC in about 24 hours, nice.

In the beginning of Crypto we also mined coins for profit...later with powerfull special hardware but now those days we only POS staking some coins for profit (Like Decred and some other coins).

but the last few years we can make a lot more profit with trading older "stable" coins (age 1 year>).
With trading in the proper coins you can double your wallet balance in 1 or 2 months! Grin

Maybe become ZEC ZCASH a good trade currency next year...We will see... Cool

I don't like PoS coins, as I need some knowledge that I don't have to choose the coin. Also, it is riskier than mining.
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
So from now, I earn less than 10$ a day with my 970, my 1070, my G1820 and my i5-3570k. So I gave up mining. It was fun, I made about 0,15BTC in about 24 hours, nice.

In the beginning of Crypto we also mined coins for profit...later with powerfull special hardware but now those days we only POS staking some coins for profit (Like Decred and some other coins).

but the last few years we can make a lot more profit with trading older "stable" coins (age 1 year>).
With trading in the proper coins you can double your wallet balance in 1 or 2 months! Grin

Maybe become ZEC ZCASH a good trade currency next year...We will see... Cool
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
I really wonder why Polo listed Zcash on day one and so many people lost their money with only a few making super profits. There are other really legit coins that they do not want to add?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Great profit, big whales made more than hundreds btc from this ztrash, the most nortorious scam I have seen.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Not worth to mine this, insane high diff in just two days, lost my investment in there. For that you will need some sort of asic mining at least 50kh/s to make profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
funny thing now, with current price, it's like we are mining bitcoin directly

We advice not to buy any ZEC coins at the moment, the coin is overpriced and represented not the real coin value.

i don't buy shitcoin, i only dump them for btc
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

We advice not to buy any ZEC coins at the moment, the coin is overpriced and represented not the real coin value.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Everyone here lost opportunities, but to tell the truth, we also knew that this was not the real value of the currency, we are in profit!  Grin
Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
I'm sure the FBI and INTERPOL will figure it out eventually.[/size]

And there are well known names of developers for "private conversation about possible bugs"
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Good luck all in confirming your suspicions. Zcash is an anon coin. It is dirty cash. You thought the Silk Road was bad? Get out the popcorn. I'm sure the FBI and INTERPOL will figure it out eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

1. Miners are mining ZEC

Real story:

I don't really want to make false accusations but there was something strange. First ocminer told that "...because of the nature of this coin.... manual payouts.." do you remember guys? Second: the automatic payouts worked very well on other pools ( at that time) Third: "Payouts are now working well" maybe "climate" change Smiley))  
From my experience ( I've lost around 8,3 btc due of payouts delay ) I had to wait around 5-7 hours for my (confirmed) payouts... Anyway, I'll investigate more...
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I am mining ZEC now, hope I am not that late.
Activity: 518
Got my payment from nicehash Payments

Date   TXID   Amount BTC   Fees BTC
2016-10-29 23:00   e655a6eb541fcefb2eaec9efea3788726c4300e722b0e623bcedc3ab92053de3   0.00180467   0.00005581
Pages:
Jump to: