Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 95. (Read 161687 times)

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Whats the common between SPR and ZEC?!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Finally a coin worth attention. Will buy a lot for sure on launch for a reasonable price.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I wish https://forum.z.cash/  posts and info were here at this bitcointalk thread.  Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
hello community, someone can talk me if the Zcash algorithm very warm GPU cards, cheer it to be Similar to NIST5 algo, is very cool, and great for GPUs .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
any windows software ??

Unfortunately has Undecided

I'm waiting for windows mining soft
Hope some one makes a windows mining to test this coin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
ZEC future price here is 0.14 BTC
https://www.bitmex.com/app/trade/ZECZ16

50 ZEC mined per 10 minutes, so:

time after launch--------total supply-------------market cap based on current futures price
1 month                       216000 ZEC              30240 BTC
2 month                       432000 ZEC              60480 BTC
2 month                       648000 ZEC              90720 BTC
3 month                       864000 ZEC              120960 BTC
4 month                       1080000 ZEC            151200 BTC
5 month                       1296000 ZEC            181440 BTC
6 month                       1512000 ZEC            211680 BTC

They have slow reward in the first month.

Yes but this is still close to correct
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
REWARD STRUCTURE:

2.5 minute block times, 12.5 ZEC per block

(so the same 50 ZEC per 10 minutes as Bitcoin)

- During the first four years, 80% goes to miners and 20% to Founders' Reward (so miners get 10 ZEC per block for first four years, then 6.25 ZEC, and then halving after)

- During the first ~month, the block reward ramps up linearly from 0.005(ish?) ZEC to 12.5 ZEC
(the mining slow start)
This is what i needed to know. Thanks OC
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
any windows software ??
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
how about gpu miner for win10 ?

As well GPU minner for win 8 and win 7

Any ideas which one PC(what kind of video card min. and cpu min. equipment)  can do minning instead of farms?

Cheers
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
how about gpu miner for win10 ?
Activity: 476

time after launch--------total supply-------------market cap based on current futures price

They have slow reward in the first month.
Activity: 44

legendary
Activity: 1792
Good post. 

The was a lot of clamour for the first cloud mining offer - zeropond - but jumping the gun this early may mean you lose out. The slow start gives a lot of time for things to change.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Genesis Mining

Hello Miners!

If possible, please refrain from using this thread as a commercial thread for some cloud hashing providers, personally I don't like them as I don't see anything good they bring to coins / launches neither in short or long-term.

Miners can mine with their own equipment just perfectly.

Thanks

In this case not really. I've been following zcash for a long time now. Toomim brothers claim they have a GPU miner that is 100x better than the zcashd. How are we going to compete with that? They don't like the zcash open source bounty and I assume they will rather sell it to a private farm which will most likely destroy the network until a solid open source miner comes out.

Don't know man. I think new algo is a fresh breat of air, but this shouldn't cause injustice.

Claim here, claim there, claim everywhere Smiley My neighbour claims my cat shits in his garden but my cat never shits outside..

Remember the claims when eth launched ?

Just mine with what you have, there will be some GPU miner public at launch, don't worry and then you're good.

I don't see any advantage investing in cloudhashing even before launch as zcash will also have a "slow launch" so the rewards are ramping up slowly and reach full reward after 30 days so the only folks earning money are the cloud hashing operators.

The most important things:

1. Don't panic, we had similar launches before
2. Get your gear ready for mining, test as much as you can to get ready for launch
3. Don't panic, there's still the 30 day slow start
4. Don't buy GPU miners or buy anything before launch, there will still be plenty available after launch
5. Don't panic, do your diligence.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Genesis Mining

Hello Miners!

If possible, please refrain from using this thread as a commercial thread for some cloud hashing providers, personally I don't like them as I don't see anything good they bring to coins / launches neither in short or long-term.

Thanks

In this case not really. I've been following zcash for a long time now. Toomim brothers claim they have a GPU miner that is 100x better than the zcashd. How are we going to compete with that? They don't like the zcash open source bounty and I assume they will rather sell it to a private farm which will most likely destroy the network until a solid open source miner comes out.

Don't know man. I think new algo is a fresh breat of air, but this shouldn't cause injustice.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Genesis Mining

Hello Miners!

Thanks
Activity: 476
ZCASH will be the ultimate scam coin. The FOMO will be so huge that initial price of 1 ZCASH will be higher than 1 BTC.

At the end of week 1 after ZCASH launch there will be approx 6000 ZCASH mined and the noobs will think that at price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC , marketcap of ZCASH (3.6 million usd) is too small. what the noobs will fail to realise is that at the end of 1 year ZCASH marketcap has to be 1 Billion usd to sustain that crazy price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC because there will be approximately 2.5 million of ZCASH mined by year end.

The only one to profit massively from ZCASH will be the developers with their 20% premine and maybe miners to a slight extent. rest all the traders who buy ZCASH will only see the price of ZCASH decreasing as every day passes while the marketcap of ZCASH increases.

yeah inflation can do that to a coin.

P.S. and about ZCASH volume on day 1 there will be a total of 100 coins mined in first 24 hours. at price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC the real volume should be less than 100 BTC. anything more is just the washtrade.

No offence to ocminer, you are a great guy buy i do not support the ZCASH model of 20% premine in initial stage. They should take the 20% from next 4 years if they really believe in their own coin. Not the first 4 years when total coin supply is scarce.

I can't see zcash reach btc level price. However, at litecoin price seem reasonable.
Activity: 25
Any specs on using the right equipment. I have a double CPU workstation board. Is it better to use Xeons or I7s..

thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Genesis Mining
Is there a link for this?
https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing and click Zcash.

Genesis Mining estimate 1 to 10 H/S, with yearly contract. Is this a better deal- can they get 1- 10 H/S on ZCASH? are you better of mining yourself with a good CPU rig?

thank you
If you have the right equipment you will pretty much always be better of mining it your self.

Also they are planning on using GPU mining.
How Zcash GPU mining will compare to CPU we dont know yet I think.
Pages:
Jump to: