Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 10. (Read 1009209 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
What is the purpose of this coin?  Huh
Have you had any updates since last June?

HI,  I have questions about minting ZEIT coin with pc windows wallet...

I send my coin to my wallet...I recive mintigcoin until 6.8.2018...the wallet is all the time on and from that day I did not recive any stake...and I do not see any coins in my wallet...I have ZERO balance...did some steal my coin or is wallet make like this that take the coin and get back....

I do not have any trasaction that leave my coin...only my deposti and 17 transaction for stake...

br

if you sent from an exchange, you should open a support ticket with them, if you did not recieve your coins (confirmed)

or, you can also try typing on the CLI of the wallet you sent from: checkwallet [Enter] then, if other than "true" type in repairwallet [Enter]  
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of this coin?  Huh
Have you had any updates since last June?

HI,  I have questions about minting ZEIT coin with pc windows wallet...

I send my coin to my wallet...I recive mintigcoin until 6.8.2018...the wallet is all the time on and from that day I did not recive any stake...and I do not see any coins in my wallet...I have ZERO balance...did some steal my coin or is wallet make like this that take the coin and get back....

I do not have any trasaction that leave my coin...only my deposti and 17 transaction for stake...

br
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Kiklo (in the ZEIT-Knights Slack Forum)
FYI:  
The Last Opportunity to become a ZEIT KNIGHT will be in March 2019 ,
after that time there will never be another chance to officially become a ZEIT KNIGHT.

CatBoss
Ohw no:  Why the last time?

Kiklo
Like all things in Crypto,  the time of entry at low costs is almost over,
continuing allowing registrations after 2019 would allow only the rich to become Future Knights
until they outnumbered the ones that joined and held strong because of their honor not their bank accounts.
Which is why 2019 is the last registration as it is more important to have a few honorable knights than a horde of individuals with not so honorable goals,
that would arrive in 2020 and later.  
Hmm,

As far as Cfinex goes, I just withdrew my zeitcoins from them 2 days ago, so it was in sync then.
Tell them to just restart their zeitcoin client and it should be in sync in a few hours. Smiley

Since their wallet was in sync two days ago,
just restarting their client will get them in sync much faster than bothering with a bootstrap which can take days.

If they still have problems PM me the support contact, and I'll send Kiklo a message asking him to help them.

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Is there a current bootstrap that exchanges can use? I will need to help Cfinex to get in sync as I need to withdraw my coins there.
it is their responsibility to sync their wallet. If there is a lot ZEIT users trading on CFinex then they must create a ticket and without that, they will not take any notice or will probably delay it for very long.
Cryptopia is the best exchange among all of them where ZEIT listed.
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Is there a current bootstrap that exchanges can use ? I will need to help Cfinex to get in sync as I need to withdraw my coins there.
Qan
There hasn't been a pump yet... just a mine and dump as fast as you can so far :/  Let's see what happens now that the difficulty is stabilizing

The maximum number of zeit created in a year is around 185,000 thanks to our ULI (ultra low inflation). That would hardly buy peanuts at current rate. Zeit is mine and dump proof. Yes there can be a dump by a Whale investor only to buy it back at a lower price. Weak hands panic and sell, whale's holding increase.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There hasn't been a pump yet... just a mine and dump as fast as you can so far :/  Let's see what happens now that the difficulty is stabilizing
Qan
Looks like Cfinex Zeit wallet is out of sync. If you have your coins there and need to withdraw you need to send them a support ticket to sync the wallet.
Qan
Cfinex is closing down, everyone withdraw your zeitcoin.
In the , They Let Any Dumbass Speak on Bloomberg News!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitpay-cco-predicts-altcoins-to-never-come-back-bitcoin-to-rebound-in-2019

The Chief Commercial Officer of BitPay Sonny Singh said
that altcoins “will never come back,” while Bitcoin (BTC) will “rebound” in 2019, in an interview with Bloomberg September 12.

Message to Sonny Singh,

1. ZEITCOIN has SOLVED THE ENERGY WASTE ISSUE,  Bitcoin has Not!
2. ZEITCOIN has INCREASED ONCHAIN TRANSACTION CAPACITY,  Bitcoin Does Not!
3. ZEITCOIN OPERATING COSTS ARE AFFORDABLE AND MAINTAINABLE , Bitcoin IS NOT!

In Summary ,
ZEITCOIN IS THE FUTURE,  Bitcoin is the Past!
Good afternoon. This is of course a huge success, the next step is likely to be the addition of a coin to the Binance exchange. I wish everyone good luck.

Mmm Yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAppa1cAVo

Make yourself useful you take care of the addition to Binance.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. This is of course a huge success, the next step is likely to be the addition of a coin to the Binance exchange. I wish everyone good luck.

-snip-

Cryptopia's Deposits & Withdraws is Back Online.  Smiley

*Sellers should check out altilly, buy orders are currently as high as 100 litoshi on their ltc market.*

Finally Cryptopia has made it and you can trade Zeitcoins there again. Even it took a long time, I am happy that it works again. Hopefully it will stay that way.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
-snip-

*Sellers should check out altilly, buy orders are currently as high as 100 litoshi on their ltc market.*

Finally Cryptopia has made it and you can trade Zeitcoins there again. Even it took a long time, I am happy that it works again. Hopefully it will stay that way.  Wink
Exchanges Status Pairings
altilly  Online LTC / DOGE / ETH
BiteBTC  Online       BTC / LTC
CoinExchangeOnline BTC / DOGE / ETC
CryptopiaOnline LTC /  DOGE
NovaExchangeOnline BTC / LTC / DOGE / ETH
SouthXchangeOnlineBTC / DASH / LTC / USD
TradeSatoshiOnlineBTC / BCH / LTC / DOGE / ETH

Warnings No Deposits or Withdrawals
Yobit  Over 2 Years      

Donating is not the issue. The question is what will be done with this donation.
It doesn't seem like there is a lead dev team who wants to be public and promote the coin.

There are a few people that donated their money to running the block explorer, keeping the mega site up so the wallet & blockchain can be download,
~$1200 was paid to Bitebtc to list zeitcoin as our 1st asia exchange. People donate time in answering support questions on this bitcointalk/ Knight's Slack / and Telegram, designing the website and supporting the social media feeds.

By the way , all of these donations are targeted to specific tasks.
The Knights do not post a general address for people to donate, and just hold the funds, they only post when a specific task is available,
so everyone knows exactly whats their donation is used to buy.
At the moment their are no targeted tasks on zeitcoin to donate too.
The Last one was if anyone would join Kiklo in paying a programmer to modify the source code so that transactions fees are given to the staker instead of being burned, Kiklo had $1000 set aside for it, but NO one in the community was willing to donate toward the other $1500 required the programmer wanted. Meaning they basically voted it down by refusing to support the change.

But you for example want to complain about the people behind it not sharing what their real name and their home address with you.

Do you Have Satoshi's real name, No you don't why is that.
When you figure out the answer to that , you will understand why the people behind zeitcoin refuse the public lime-light.

I mention zeitcoin in the forums here all of the time, DO YOU?
Notice you don't even mention zeitcoin on your forum options.

I suggest the next time you want to whine about no one doing something in the zeitcoin community,
Go look in the mirror and have that conversation with yourself.

Because the ones of us that support the coin behind the scenes could care less what you think when you do nothing to help.

FYI:
Devs that went Public, include Rofo of Noblecoin,
Go study his history and the insults and threats he received on the phone and to his home & business just because some assholes did not get rich overnight.

If you want a public figure so bad, give us your real name and address and we post your contact info to act as an interface to the public ,
unfiltered/unrestricted by anon , however I don't recommend it.

The ZEITCOIN Source Code is available for all of the world to see, you need more than that, then go elsewhere.
The Source Code is all that really matters and it is completely transparent to all that view it.

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Guys

If nothing is done to increase awareness for the coin it will never go anywhere.
It won't happen by itself.

Are you are willing to personally donate time or money toward making that happen?

(This is usually where I hear crickets.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

It is up to you,
the coin will succeed whether you help or not, it may happen faster, but the future course is locked either way.

Donating is not the issue. The question is what will be done with this donation.
It doesn't seem like there is a lead dev team who wants to be public and promote the coin.
Guys

If nothing is done to increase awareness for the coin it will never go anywhere.

Are you are willing to personally donate time or money toward making that happen?

(This is usually where I hear crickets.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

It is up to you,
the coin will succeed whether you help or not, it may happen faster, but the future course is locked either way.

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Guys

Do you really think that Zeit coin will be 1$ in future bze i see its a long way to reach that price and way way behind - to make that practical apart from the features that are shared above what other advantages has ZeitCoin had - if you could share some of your concrete plans why investors should invest in Zeit and what makes this coins so special other than its peer coins would be nice to know - Transparency would bring Zeit community and investors know the value and they can buy it

If you believe that someone paid over $7000 for a bitcoin , which in multiple aspects is inferior to ZEITCOIN.

Why a target price of $1 per zeitcoin in time , does not seem like a stretch to me.
The real question is the amount of time , and that includes factors such global acceptance of crypto as a payment system, of which no single individual has control over.

You should buy a coin based on your personal observations and not defer that to someone else.
Because at the end of the day , it is your personal choices of when to buy / hold / sell that will determine your individual gains or loss.  

As far as peer coins, you have to be more specific , if you want a detailed comparison.
Compared to PoW coins,   Zeitcoin is Energy Efficient, our network maintenance cost is constant verses PoW networks maintenance costs which grow exponentially  
Compared to PoS coins,    Zeitcoin has ultra low inflation , which over time provides more price stability
Compared ICO Tokens ,    Zeitcoin is not dependent on a 3rd party blockchain for it's survival

General Qualities,
Higher Onchain Transactions Capacity
Affordable for use as a payment system
Decentralized  
Pages:
Jump to: