Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 143. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
PoS coin Poll in
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pos-coins-poll-and-information-1454009
Favorite 3 choices

Question:    what is the best POS coin?
ANTI    - 0 (0%)
HBN    - 3 (21.4%)
Peercoin    - 2 (14.3%)
Novacoin    - 1 (7.1%)
TEK    - 2 (14.3%)
XQN    - 0 (0%)
ZEIT    - 4 (28.6%)
Radium    - 1 (7.1%)
Rubies    - 1 (7.1%)
VCash    - 0 (0%)

Cool

Now 5 votes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
PoS coin Poll in
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pos-coins-poll-and-information-1454009
Favorite 3 choices

Question:    what is the best POS coin?
ANTI    - 0 (0%)
HBN    - 3 (21.4%)
Peercoin    - 2 (14.3%)
Novacoin    - 1 (7.1%)
TEK    - 2 (14.3%)
XQN    - 0 (0%)
ZEIT    - 4 (28.6%)
Radium    - 1 (7.1%)
Rubies    - 1 (7.1%)
VCash    - 0 (0%)

Cool
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Good news for investors!
Nice vol today on YoBIT!
legendary

You saved him from a damned good Lion-ing. Why haven't you let me out of my cage recently? I need a victim every now & then, just to stay sharp Wink

I was just getting ready to contact you, when I saw you had more important things going on.  Smiley

Cool

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I guess we shouldn't even bother to respond to such primitive trolling. Directly report as spam in order to keep the thread clean.

That would be the civilized thing to do, but not really feeling civilized today.  Smiley

Cool

Ha, ha, ha,  Grin Grin Grin

You saved him from a damned good Lion-ing. Why haven't you let me out of my cage recently? I need a victim every now & then, just to stay sharp Wink

legendary
I guess we shouldn't even bother to respond to such primitive trolling. Directly report as spam in order to keep the thread clean.

That would be the civilized thing to do, but not really feeling civilized today.  Smiley

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
what a shit coin  Cheesy
@NotYourDaddy
^
What a Dumb Ass!!   Cheesy

Cool
legendary
what a shit coin  Cheesy
@NotYourDaddy
^
What a Dumb Ass!!   Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
Pet Troll want-a-be.
legendary
hi seemed. but the money in the account, but not on the wallet. and you can send back for exchange?
http://prntscr.com/awihxg
Ok,
Open your ZEIT client, and click on the Receive Coins tab  ,
and look and see if the address from http://prntscr.com/awihxg is showing up there,
if it is not , try each wallet.dat you have to see if any contains the specific address from http://prntscr.com/awihxg.
If you have a wallet that has that specific address, then
Once your Zeit Wallet is completely Synced.
Click on Help, click Debug Window, click Console,
type in repairwallet and hit enter, then check your Balance
If Balance is still not correct.
Then From a Command Prompt run zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan
will take a little while but should correct your balance info

If none of your wallet.dat files contain the address from http://prntscr.com/awihxg , then you sent it to an address, that you don't have access too and there is no way to retrieve it.
Exchanges will normally block you from sending to an invalid address, however if you sent it to a valid address, but it was not the correct one, then those coins are lost.

Cool

Activity: 192
Hi again, found a bug, don't know how it happened, but the last letter of your wallet's address as it was changed from upper case, transferred to the lower register, what to do now! although I know that I copied the address and not copied.

I am missing something in translation, Show me a screen shot, so I can see it.

Thanks.
 Cool

hi seemed. but the money in the account, but not on the wallet. and you can send back for exchange?
http://prntscr.com/awihxg
legendary
Hi again, found a bug, don't know how it happened, but the last letter of your wallet's address as it was changed from upper case, transferred to the lower register, what to do now! although I know that I copied the address and not copied.

I am missing something in translation, Show me a screen shot, so I can see it.

Thanks.
 Cool
do I simply re-put the wallet and let it without an additional file syncs about three weeks)) may then coins will come and to do it at work or at home?te]

Rename the wallet.dat to emptywallet.dat and copy the original wallet.dat into the directory , then start the ZEIT client, click the receive coins tab,
you want the wallet.dat that has the ZEIT address , that you sent the coins to from the exchange.
If the ZEIT address (that you sent the coins to is not listed), then you have the wrong wallet.dat  .

Cool

legendary
do I simply re-put the wallet and let it without an additional file syncs about three weeks)) may then coins will come and to do it at work or at home?te]

Rename the wallet.dat to emptywallet.dat and copy the original wallet.dat into the directory , then start the ZEIT client, click the receive coins tab,
you want the wallet.dat that has the ZEIT address , that you sent the coins to from the exchange.
If the ZEIT address (that you sent the coins to is not listed), then you have the wrong wallet.dat  .

Cool
hi, I first installed the wallet at work, and from the rules with exchange of coins, but since the sync has been long I set the purse at home and only then would you want to sync. now it's difficult to answer your question . The fact that I deleted the first file is tochnoi replaced them already from the downloaded file.

Hmm,  Ok
Check the Withdrawal History on the Exchange where you purchased the coins, it should show the amount there , and then look in the transactionid , it will have the ZEIT addresses listed in it. Check the wallets.dat files on your work PC, and how did you sent a copy home, email or flash drive, as the original wallet.dat should still be there.

Cool

FYI:
The Blockchain snapshots do not contain a wallet.dat , so there is no chance of it overwriting one with coins in it.
But the ZEITcoin client will create a new one if a wallet.dat is not already there.
We just need to find your original wallet.dat, either on your work PC or whatever media you used to transport it home. Smiley

[/quoor do I simply re-put the wallet and let it without an additional file syncs about three weeks)) may then coins will come and to do it at work or at home?te]
legendary
hi, I first installed the wallet at work, and from the rules with exchange of coins, but since the sync has been long I set the purse at home and only then would you want to sync. now it's difficult to answer your question . The fact that I deleted the first file is tochnoi replaced them already from the downloaded file.

Hmm,  Ok
Check the Withdrawal History on the Exchange where you purchased the coins, it should show the amount there , and then look in the transactionid , it will have the ZEIT addresses listed in it. Check the wallets.dat files on your work PC, and how did you sent a copy home, email or flash drive, as the original wallet.dat should still be there.

Cool

FYI:
The Blockchain snapshots do not contain a wallet.dat , so there is no chance of it overwriting one with coins in it.
But the ZEITcoin client will create a new one if a wallet.dat is not already there.
We just need to find your original wallet.dat, either on your work PC or whatever media you used to transport it home. Smiley
legendary
nvmso you need some on wallet to be able to stake. would anyone be kind enough to lend me some to be able to stake? will pay back in a few days. if not its okay i guess i just have to grind some coins from sig campaign. thanks

ZEIT is given away for Free at http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=ZEIT
or
you can buy some at
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZEIT_LTC
for 0.12224400 LTC = .41 US$    would get you 50,000 ZEIT

Minimum stake time is 20 days, which you can leave your wallet closed , until you are ready to stake.

Instructions on how to use Coin Control.

Tips on Syncing with the network

Tips on Staking

Cool
legendary
Is the Zeit in ZEITCOIN the German word Zeit for time? Cool

Yep.  Cheesy

Cool

FYI:  Smiley
So translated ,
TIME Coin