Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 140. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
In the Just another Reason to Stay out of the State of Oklahoma News.

http://www.news9.com/story/32168555/ohp-uses-new-device-to-seize-money-used-during-the-commission-of-a-crime

OKLAHOMA CITY -

You may have heard of civil asset forfeiture.  

That's where police can seize property and cash without first proving a person committed a crime;
without a warrant and without arresting them, as long as they suspect that the property is somehow tied to a crime.

Now, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol has a device that also allows them to seize money on prepaid cards.

It's called an ERAD, or Electronic Recovery and Access to Data machine, and OHP began using 16 of them last month.  

Here's how it works. If a trooper suspects a person may have money tied to some type of crime, the highway patrol can scan and seize money from prepaid cards.
OHP stresses troopers do not do this during all traffic stops, only situations where they believe there is probable cause.

"We're gonna look for different factors in the way that you're acting,” Oklahoma Highway Patrol Lt. John Vincent said.
“We're gonna look for if there's a difference in your story. If there's someway that we can prove that you're falsifying information to us about your business."

Troopers insist this isn't just about seizing cash.  

Looks like Seizing Cash to Me without any Civil Rights to Protect the Populace.  Tongue
Property Rights and the Presumption of Innocence until Proven Guilty is Paramount to have a Free Society.
Just one more sign of how Corrupt , US Politicians & US Government have become.

Cool
legendary
Okay guys, at what address I have to pay my percentage?

Cool

Lion said , he would be posting an address sometime over the weekend.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Okay guys, at what address I have to pay my percentage?

Cool
legendary
1.5 would have been right for 6 months ago dude - that's why I suggested 2. Then in 2017 it will be 1 mill & then 500 thou for 'eternity' Wink

... and we weren't 'exempt' from year 1, there simply weren't any knights then.

It would be cool if Ray could confirm how much he's holding atm, and if anyone still owes from last year.

Hmm,
I don't believe anyone sent a 10% last year, but I could be mistaken ,
confusion is a natural state at my age.  Cheesy

Ok,  so you're saying
2016 Tithe is 2 Million  
2017 Tithe is 1 Million
2018 & every Year after Tithe is 500 Thousand.

It is Ok with Me.  Smiley

Cool

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Correct my math if you see anything wrong with it.

This Year Tithe @ 15% rate
Knight : 100,000,000 ZEIT *15% = 15,000,000
Staked 15,000,000 * 10%= 1,500,000

Current List of Knights
Year 2015
1   LionOfNarnia
2   Rent_A_Ray
3   Kiklo
4   Steve
5   Vavarin
6   Newra
7   Podizzle
8   GregofDoom
9   Ebolansk
10   CapSER2.0
11   Solarion
12   CoinQuest
13   Atronite
14   Uki

Year 2016
15   r0cinante

I hope the rest of the Knights feel the way , I do , that due to the expense of becoming a Knight , that their 1st year of Knighthood is exempt from the 10% Tithe, just as we were exempt from Tithing our 1st year.

So if everyone agrees  r0cinante will be exempt from the 2016 Tithe, if any Knight disagrees with a 1st year exemption,  post , then I will pay r0cinante 1st year tithe along with mine.

Cool

1.5 would have been right for 6 months ago dude - that's why I suggested 2. Then in 2017 it will be 1 mill & then 500 thou for 'eternity' Wink

... and we weren't 'exempt' from year 1, there simply weren't any knights then.

It would be cool if Ray could confirm how much he's holding atm, and if anyone still owes from last year.
legendary
Yobit ZEIT Wallet is
Wallet status: Delayed (2568551 blocks)

Deposits and Withdrawals will not work until they are up to date with the network.
Click on Wallets and then ZEIT and then click on - to see the Wallet Status, as long as it says Delayed you will not be able to deposit or withdraw ZEIT.

Cool

FYI:
If you use Yobit leave them a Support Ticket about the issue.
legendary
Correct my math if you see anything wrong with it.

This Year Tithe @ 15% rate
Knight : 100,000,000 ZEIT *15% = 15,000,000
Staked 15,000,000 * 10%= 1,500,000

Current List of Knights
Year 2015
1   LionOfNarnia
2   Rent_A_Ray
3   Kiklo
4   Steve
5   Vavarin
6   Newra
7   Podizzle
8   GregofDoom
9   Ebolansk
10   CapSER2.0
11   Solarion
12   CoinQuest
13   Atronite
14   Uki

Year 2016
15   r0cinante

I hope the rest of the Knights feel the way , I do , that due to the expense of becoming a Knight , that their 1st year of Knighthood is exempt from the 10% Tithe, just as we were exempt from Tithing our 1st year.

So if everyone agrees  r0cinante will be exempt from the 2016 Tithe, if any Knight disagrees with a 1st year exemption,  post , then I will pay r0cinante 1st year tithe along with mine.

Cool
Happy to report both Zeit wallets fully synche'd & #1 is minting faster than the ECB is counterfeiting Euros Wink

Unless there's any objection from the Knights, I'll post a Tithe address over the weekend - It's WAY past time the 2016 dues were collected.

- Reckon it should be AT LEAST 2 mills per Knight this time.

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
alcurEX Zeitcoin wallet is back up and seems to be fine. Smiley
I just received a not insignificant withdrawal from Yobit. Everything went fine, but use with caution. Historically speaking, where there's smoke, there's fire with these exchanges.
legendary
Latest update on Yobit.
Yobit.Net
@YobitExchange

Ddos, all systems are ok now.

We apologize for the long delay.

They are still intermittent at the moment.

Rules for Dealing with Exchanges

Rule 1 : Never Leave more on an exchange than what you are willing to lose.

Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I like your project. I will be following it!
legendary
alcurEX wallet offline.

Support has been responsive and says they're re-syncing. 

Just another Day in Crypto Land.

Check here https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/funds and scroll to the bottom to check wallet status.

Cryptopia & SouthXchange still running normally.  Smiley

Cool
alcurEX wallet offline.

Support has been responsive and says they're re-syncing. 
legendary
Yobit Exchange Currently Offline, do not send coins to them, until you verify their site is back online.
Reason Offline is Unknown at this time.

Cool

Update
Poloniex was also down for a little bit.
There is a widespread datacenter outage affecting connectivity of several servers. Coins are safe.

No info from Yobit yet.
https://twitter.com/yobitexchange

legendary
That's great timing, Kiklo - I've just finished building a new 'main' rig & need to re-sych all 3 wallets (You 'do' two of them Cheesy )

- I've been 'down' for 17 days, so there should be some radge minting going on when Zeit is online again.

Glad the snapshot is helpful, whenever you are ready pm me the address you want the yearly tithe sent too.  Smiley

Thanks again.

Cool

legendary
Just another Reason ZEIT will be the Greatest Success Story of this Century!

ZEIT can transfer any amount of ZEIT anywhere in the world at the speed of Lightning!
Transactions fees are basically non-existent compared to other Services.

ZEIT Solves these Issues and unlike PoW coins, our costs to run our network is not caught up in a ASICS Arms race.

ZEIT itself is the mining equipment, which unlike PoW ASICS, will always be Valuable.  Cheesy

Compare with the Current System and their Fee System

Taavet Hinrikus, known for his role as Skype's first employee, was living in London but still receiving his paycheck from Estonia, where Skype is based. Hinrikus' friend Kristo Kaarmann was living in London but sending money back to Estonia to pay a mortgage. Both faced currency issues and hefty fees.

Three years later, the company they built to make low-fee, international fund transfers, TransferWise, is working in more than 20 currencies.

Still, there are other companies working in the international funds transfer industry. PayPal offers an option to convert a payment in a foreign currency.

Western Union says customers can send money "anywhere," starting at a $4.99 fee, although rates vary widely the world over and foreign exchange rates and other service fees still apply.

To send $500 to Greece using Moneygram, for instance, requires a $35 transfer fee and an exchange rate that results in only 362.16 euros being received, if the $35 transfer fee is included in the exchange. If the Moneygram fee is not calculated in the exchange and is instead paid separately, 389.42 euros will be transferred. Had the money been exchanged at current market rate, 406 euros would have been transferred.

Cool

Other Future Uses for ZEIT

Voting Systems
ZEIT Ad Network
ZEIT is Perfect for the MicroPayments Markets.

ZEIT The Best Security System ever Designed.
Lock/Keys systems that require input from ZEIT addresses to unlock.
One a Real World Lock, that waits for a certain amount of ZEIT to be sent to unlock it,
Imagine coming home and sending .0007 ZEIT to your house's ZEIT Address to unlock your front door.  
And since it is set to only recognize input from Specific Preset ZEIT Addresses, No one else can use it.
Or sending .0001 ZEIT to your sprinkler system to turn on the sprinklers and .0002 to turn it off.
Could also be used as a Multi Lock requiring multiple people to send ZEIT to open a vault with priceless artwork.
or Software designed to work for a specific amount of time based on the amount of ZEIT received at an specific address.
(ZEIT Address & amounts can't be counterfeited.)

ZEIT SNAPSHOT UPDATED

Filename:      ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2016-06-03.rar
SHA-256:       BFE17FEC7FBA2E064D7E7724B400554695477C773A2F286E94D2D12B66A87D02
Direct Link :   https://mega.nz/#!yZwUXSTS!uAEmxMNXgtHkOOfnZdZrB13QXW8tO3aDoDPgzmZDna0
* File is over 1 Gig , Download with MegaSync *
http://onlinemd5.com can be used to verify the above checksums.
General Link:  https://mega.nz/#F!DBxjDbgC!3Um0nxoE4QZlJ8Co_-EDsg

Install Instructions here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

Cool

That's great timing, Kiklo - I've just finished building a new 'main' rig & need to re-sych all 3 wallets (You 'do' two of them Cheesy )

- I've been 'down' for 17 days, so there should be some radge minting going on when Zeit is online again.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
zeitcoin=0.000015 USD
Nice...I Hope it be grow always...until per Zeitcoin= 1 or 2 USD....

We watching always zeitcoin Chart...
All people Please Help For Growing Zeitcoin...
Jump to: