Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 144. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
nvmso you need some on wallet to be able to stake. would anyone be kind enough to lend me some to be able to stake? will pay back in a few days. if not its okay i guess i just have to grind some coins from sig campaign. thanks

MaZLQ1yq7wqeYrHCNSKqRhLNPKAkTEE15P
ok so now i was able to sync faster using bootstrap thanks to the tutorials.
about the staking does my account generate coins on its own?
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Is the Zeit in ZEITCOIN the German word Zeit for time? Cool
Activity: 192
@bekasto

The Transactions Page should have your transactions with ? beside them as unconfirmed.
It looks like it is a newly created wallet and not an older wallet.

Did you make a backup of your wallet.dat before you updated?
If so rename the current wallet.dat to emptywallet.dat and copy the wallet.dat from your backup into the c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin directory

Question:
When installing the update did you Only delete the
Then Delete 4  files :  .lock & blk0001.dat & db.log & debug.log
Then Delete 2 folders named : database & txleveldb

OR

Did you delete the entire directory
c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
If so,  you could have deleted your wallet.dat and will need your last backup to get your coins.
(Check your Recycle Bin to see if the wallet.dat is in there.)

PM me your ZEIT Address & amount of coins so I can compare it with the Block Explorer.

Cool

hi, I first installed the wallet at work, and from the rules with exchange of coins, but since the sync has been long I set the purse at home and only then would you want to sync. now it's difficult to answer your question . The fact that I deleted the first file is tochnoi replaced them already from the downloaded file.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
hi zeit team! is this the coin for the zeitgeist movement founded by peter joseph? nice to know there is a coin for it now!

Hey there Grin

It was created with TZM in mind, but has long since evolved to become a completely independent entity in its' own right. It is owned & run by, and for, the community by the grace of the 'ZeitKnights', long-time supporters who have pledged to keep a balance of at least Z100,000,000 & to 'tithe' from their minting (interest) to support the advancement of the project.
hi zeit team! is this the coin for the zeitgeist movement founded by peter joseph? nice to know there is a coin for it now!

how long before this wallet sync is finished? i dunno maybe i did something wrong in the install for it to take so long?
legendary
Activity: 1092
@bekasto

The Transactions Page should have your transactions with ? beside them as unconfirmed.
It looks like it is a newly created wallet and not an older wallet.

Did you make a backup of your wallet.dat before you updated?
If so rename the current wallet.dat to emptywallet.dat and copy the wallet.dat from your backup into the c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin directory

Question:
When installing the update did you Only delete the

OR

Did you delete the entire directory
c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
If so,  you could have deleted your wallet.dat and will need your last backup to get your coins.
(Check your Recycle Bin to see if the wallet.dat is in there.)

PM me your ZEIT Address & amount of coins so I can compare it with the Block Explorer.

Cool
legendary
I would use neither the dollah or the yuan ... backed by gold or not.  I'd make my own backed by hookers and blackjack.

LOL
I do believe yours would be most popular.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
In the So It Begins News.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/china-says-no-dollars-for-new-yuan/

CHINA SAYS “NO DOLLARS” FOR NEW YUAN
In a shocking move likely to crush the US economy overnight, China is refusing to make its new gold-backed Yuan, convertible from or to US Dollars. The new Yuan will be introduced next Tuesday, April 19.

When the International Monetary Fund (IMF) agreed to add the Yuan to the basket of world currencies used for Global Reserves and International Trade, they wanted China to make the Yuan more reliable as a currency. Since then, China has almost un-pegged its Yuan from the Dollar, allowing its value to fluctuate on world markets.

But for years, China has been amassing huge amounts of gold bullion; some have said their appetite for bullion has been “staggering.” And with a new gold-backed Yuan to be issued next Tuesday, the entire world will have a choice of a new currency to use for international trade: The old US Dollar which is backed by nothing, or the new Chinese Yuan, which is backed by gold. Which currency would YOU use?

When this new currency is issued, countries that have been forced to use US Dollars for decades, and have had to keep billions of dollars in their foreign currency reserves, will be free to dump those dollars. But they won’t be able to dump them to China for the new gold-backed, Yuan!

Looks like someone has been catching up on their Art of War reading.
Bet that BTC and cryptocoins will be exchangeable for that New Yuan.  Wink

Cool

I would use neither the dollah or the yuan ... backed by gold or not.  I'd make my own backed by hookers and blackjack.
legendary
In the So It Begins News.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/china-says-no-dollars-for-new-yuan/

CHINA SAYS “NO DOLLARS” FOR NEW YUAN
In a shocking move likely to crush the US economy overnight, China is refusing to make its new gold-backed Yuan, convertible from or to US Dollars. The new Yuan will be introduced next Tuesday, April 19.

When the International Monetary Fund (IMF) agreed to add the Yuan to the basket of world currencies used for Global Reserves and International Trade, they wanted China to make the Yuan more reliable as a currency. Since then, China has almost un-pegged its Yuan from the Dollar, allowing its value to fluctuate on world markets.

But for years, China has been amassing huge amounts of gold bullion; some have said their appetite for bullion has been “staggering.” And with a new gold-backed Yuan to be issued next Tuesday, the entire world will have a choice of a new currency to use for international trade: The old US Dollar which is backed by nothing, or the new Chinese Yuan, which is backed by gold. Which currency would YOU use?

When this new currency is issued, countries that have been forced to use US Dollars for decades, and have had to keep billions of dollars in their foreign currency reserves, will be free to dump those dollars. But they won’t be able to dump them to China for the new gold-backed, Yuan!

Looks like someone has been catching up on their Art of War reading.
Bet that BTC and cryptocoins will be exchangeable for that New Yuan.  Wink

Cool
legendary
hi, I've done it, and nothing

Open the ZEIT Wallet

Take a Photo or Screen shot of the entire Balance screen
Then
Click on the Transactions Tab
Take a Photo or screen shot of the Transactions screen
Then
Go under the Folder c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
Take a Photo or screen shot of the Directory (Be sure the details such as Date Modified, Type, & Size Show up in the picture.)

Post the Pics online where we can take a look at them.
If you don't have one you normally use , here is one http://postimage.org

Oh, one last thing what was your ZEIT address that had the coins in it and what amount did it have?

Cool
Цитaтa Из: bekasto нa 19 aпpeля 2016 гoдa, 09:33:01 yтpa
Пpивeт вceм, oбpaтилcя к кoшeлькy 500к мoнeт былo cинxpoнизaции, нo бeз мoнeты в кoшeлькe. пытaлcя ycкopить кaк пиcaли нa фopyмe c зaмeнoй фaйлoв для cинxpoнизaции, тoлкy нoль, чтo дeлaть?

Aктивный кoшeлeк:инcтpyкции пo ycтaнoвкe ,
(Бyдьтe yвepeны, чтoбы имeть peзepвнyю кoпию Baшeгo кoшeлькa.DAT в 1-й)
Убeдитecь, чтo Zeitcoin зaкpыт
Идти пoд c:\Users\"имя пoльзoвaтeля"\appdata в пaпкe\roaming\Zeitcoin (для Windows) или в дaнныx Zeitcoin пaпкy для дpyгиx OC
Зaтeм yдaлитe 4 фaйлa : .Блoкиpoвкa и blk0001.дaт & дБ.жypнaл & oтлaдки.жypнaл
Зaтeм yдaлить пaпки 2 имeни : бaзы дaнныx & txleveldb
Зaтeм извлeчь и cкoпиpoвaть фaйлы из ZeitcoinBlockchainSnapshot в
C:\Users\"имя пoльзoвaтeля"\appdata в пaпкe\roaming\Zeitcoin
Зaтeм oткpoйтe Zeitcoin и oн нaчнeт cинxpoнизиpoвaть Блoкчeйн oт пocлeднeгo cнимкa.

Пocлe тoгo, кaк вaш Цaйт кoшeлeк пoлнocтью cинxpoнизиpoвaны.
Пpoвepьтe бaлaнc, ecли бaлaнc нeпpaвильный.
Haжмитe нa пoмoщь, нaжмитe кнoпкy oтлaдки oкнe, щeлкнитe пo кoнcoли,
Tип в repairwallet и нaжмитe Enter, зaтeм пpoвepьтe cвoй бaлaнc
Ecли бaлaнc вce paвнo нe пpaвильнo.
Пoтoм из кoмaнднoй cтpoки зaпycтить zeitcoin-qt.exe -пoвтopнoe cкaниpoвaниe 
зaймeт нeкoтopoe вpeмя, нo дoлжeн иcпpaвить cвoй бaлaнc инфo.

hi, I've done it, and nothing

legendary
Until the Day Retailers Wise up and take ZEIT directly,

Here is how you can currently use ZEIT to buy items directly from Major Resellers using Gift Cards.
Such as
Amazon, Best Buy, Burger King, Dominos, Ebay, Home Depot, ITunes, Lowes Home, Papa John's Pizza,  StarBucks, Target , WalMart, Whole Foods and Many Others

Step 1.  On one of the exchanges convert ZEIT to BTC

Step 2.  Go to https://www.gyft.com or https://www.egifter.com or https://www.cardfy.com and purchase the desired Gift Card with the BTC , you just converted.

Step 3.  Use the Gift card and refill from your staking interest when Needed.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
hi all, turned himself to the purse of 500k coins was sync but no coins in wallet. tried to expedite as written on the forum with replacement of files to sync, zero sense, what to do?

ACTIVE Wallet:Install Instructions ,
(Be sure to have a backup of your Wallet.dat 1st)
Make sure Zeitcoin is closed
Go under c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin (for Windows) or in the Zeitcoin data folder for other OSes
Then Extract and copy the files from ZeitcoinBlockchainSnapshot into
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last snapshot.

Once your Zeit Wallet is completely Synced.
Check your Balance, if the Balance is incorrect.
Click on Help, click Debug Window, click Console,
type in repairwallet and hit enter, then check your Balance
If Balance is still not correct.
Then From a Command Prompt run zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan  
will take a little while but should correct your balance info.

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
hi all, turned himself to the purse of 500k coins was sync but no coins in wallet. tried to expedite as written on the forum with replacement of files to sync, zero sense, what to do?
Have you tried 'repairwalllet' from the console?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
In the Insider Stole some Money News.
http://themerkle.com/230000-in-digital-currency-hacked-from-shapeshift-io-exchange/
ShapeShift.io staff revealed today that roughly $230,000 worth of digital currency deposits was stolen from the exchange’s hot wallets since the 14th of March, when the the first portion of the theft occurred.

Cool
Again and again. It looks there are enough new people who yet have to learn not hold their money on the exchanges, or the learning process fails somewhere. Sadly in this aspect we are in the same place where we were three years ago.
legendary
In the Insider Stole some Money News.
http://themerkle.com/230000-in-digital-currency-hacked-from-shapeshift-io-exchange/
ShapeShift.io staff revealed today that roughly $230,000 worth of digital currency deposits was stolen from the exchange’s hot wallets since the 14th of March, when the the first portion of the theft occurred.

Cool
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
If you want it to go up, get your friends to accumulate 100M Zeit each. And then don't sell it.  Tongue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
why zeitcoin dont go up fast up to 0.0001 $ per zeitcoin...

ZEIT is not a Quick Pump and then crash coin, it is a slow & steady coin.
It gets there when it gets there , No specific timetable.

Cool

Hi Kiklo How Are You Friend...
Thanx For Your Best Answer....
Jump to: