Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 177. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
For all in the community that wonder,
What makes pikuchato such an angry little troll.

Well,
He followed Rofo into NobleCoin and lost a lot of fiat money,
then not being content with that failure , followed rofo in Noxt coin, where he lost even more fiat money.
Not being a patient or sane individual, he lacks the ability to reason,
where as a sane person would just sell their Noxt or keep quiet until it got high enough to sell.
He hurls angry little insults at rofo keeping the price of noxt in the toilet.

And now this foolish child, thinks that he can spread his pain to ZEIT,
thinking that we are weak like Noxt.

And in that , he forms another error in judgement,
Zeit has value , and we the Zeit Knights & Zeit Community recognize that value.
In Fact , We are what gives Zeit Value.

Our want-a-be pet troll , does not understand value, which is why he keeps losing at the crypto game.
He thinks the Knights will sell each other out, being a child with no honor , it is beyond his understanding, the Knights will hold against all the dark forces this world has to offer.  Cheesy

So our want-a-be pet troll , say your magical dark words, that you in your foolish child like mind believe will forever destroy ZEIT. The Knights & Community are ready and look forward to laughing at your foolish attempts.

Cool  
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
We got your point, now move along and stay out if you don't like Zeit.

I Fully agree, but I won't stop for now, someone took my shitting space so for now I will just shit in here.

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
We got your point, now move along and stay out if you don't like Zeit.
Don't you have a day care and nap time to go to?
 Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
pikuchato keeps playing dumb child,
Current Marketcaps Zeit touched $266,000 while Noxt dropped to ~$13,000

well... it is 150k now. some "knight" sold 50$ worth of zeit and the market collapsed.

First prisoner is getting out? what will happen on the second prisoner?

Anyone want to take a wild guess?

Hint 1: the faster you manage to get out the smaller your loss will be, last "knights" will hold dust in their hands.

Hint 2: 1 lightoshi.

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Don't feed the frustrated troll.
Just IGNORE.  Wink

that is the most reasonable and effective way.
As a devil's advocate however, I also recommend to have a look at the thread: "Trolls" are the most valuable asset on btctalk" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trolls-are-the-most-valuable-asset-on-btctalk-948087, just for the contrarian perspective.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I just discovered that zeit.presstab.pw has been out of sync. Sorry about that! Trying to get it caught back up now.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Don't feed the frustrated troll.
Just IGNORE.  Wink
Whoa, what is this all about? Pikuchato, whoever you are, be respectful and don't bring your drama into this thread from a different one.

The problem is that people have offered him again and again to help him out, but he does not let us know what we can do.

How can we market a project without any information? How can we develop any features or applications for noxt without any information?

Those are the other reasons, I would personally sell and be done with it.
(Frustration over)

If you are not willing to sell and going to hold for years instead, hoping for a light at the end of that tunnel.
Changing that fact that this forum insults him almost on a daily basis, would be a smart move, considering so many here claim ,
"Rofo is the only one that can make this coin a success due to it centralized nature."
You need to place yourself in his shoes and realize the hardship , this has caused him , if you plan on holding for the long term.
Consider how long would you work on a project where insulted by others almost daily.

Main thing to remember is the only one holding you to Noxt is you, not rofo.

Cool

I learn from the best.

long way down, cya at one lightoshi when some "knight" decide to sell his coins to get his pocket money back.

Cool

Man, change the topic, because there is strong community and your stupid FUD, not do anything !

Strong community? ROFL! with no any ongoing development all you got is like 20 kids playing knights from their mom basement.
lol how did I missed this thread so far? this is like the best joke in btt I should come here more often.

So basically no one here knows the "prisoner dilemma"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner's_dilemma
It basically means that a group will act as individuals although they may benefit more as a group, you can add 20% pos and non existing buying orders, anyone wanna guess where this one is going? or should we wait for the first "prisoners" to take action first?

Cool
legendary
In the BTC News
Australian Banks Discontinue Services to Bitcoin Companies    Tongue

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/09/21/australian-banks-discontinue-services-to-bitcoin-companies/

Moral of the story : Don't Trust Bankers
I just discovered that zeit.presstab.pw has been out of sync. Sorry about that! Trying to get it caught back up now.

Yeah, I did notice that my entry was several million behind what my wallet says. No biggie, though.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Whoa, what is this all about? Pikuchato, whoever you are, be respectful and don't bring your drama into this thread from a different one.

The problem is that people have offered him again and again to help him out, but he does not let us know what we can do.

How can we market a project without any information? How can we develop any features or applications for noxt without any information?

(Frustration over)

If you are not willing to sell and going to hold for years instead, hoping for a light at the end of that tunnel.
Changing that fact that this forum insults him almost on a daily basis, would be a smart move, considering so many here claim ,
"Rofo is the only one that can make this coin a success due to it centralized nature."
You need to place yourself in his shoes and realize the hardship , this has caused him , if you plan on holding for the long term.
Consider how long would you work on a project where insulted by others almost daily.

Cool

I learn from the best.

long way down, cya at one lightoshi when some "knight" decide to sell his coins to get his pocket money back.

Cool

Man, change the topic, because there is strong community and your stupid FUD, not do anything !

(Frustration over)

Cool

I learn from the best.

Cool

Doesn't even count as a drama - just a hissy-fit from a precious little drama-queen.

Anyway, you haven't let me kill for a while - Lion needs a snack occasionally Wink
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
1ex.Trade is the new exchange, I mentioned earlier in ZEIT's thread: https://1ex.trade/index.php. Now they are looking for the altcoins to  be listed with BTC and fiat money pairing (30 different currencies). I believe that submitting ZEIT candidature would be a good idea. Any thoughts?
They have pretty big plans and they do not require any fees to get the coin listed there. A short summary of the application process is available in this post:

Submitted Zeit.    Smiley

Cool

My request has put ZEIT on the processing list of the altcoins that should be considered for listing at 1ex.trade:
https://1ex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/6000217170
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
legendary
Don't you have a day care and nap time to go to?
 Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
pikuchato keeps playing dumb child,
Current Marketcaps Zeit touched $266,000 while Noxt dropped to ~$13,000

*Lioning Mode on Standby*

This is not the place for immature, over-emotional, baseless attacks against respected members of our round table, or indeed, baseless accusations against a coin which has proven itself on the only scale that counts - Time.

You are not welcome here.

STFU & GTFO.

'nuff said. I hope.

rofl

Try to sell 50$ worth of zeit coin and then we can talk about "baseless accusations".

cya at 1 lightoshi.

Cool
*Lioning Mode on Standby*

This is not the place for immature, over-emotional, baseless attacks against respected members of our round table, or indeed, baseless accusations against a coin which has proven itself on the only scale that counts - Time.

You are not welcome here.

STFU & GTFO.

'nuff said. I hope.
Jump to: