Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 178. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
the bearded child is a little right.  any weak hands time to exit.  to all strong hands see you on the up side Wink
ALL COINS GO THRU THESE STAGES (says a guy who dumped btc @ $2 off $35 high).
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
lol someone just sold 12$ worth of zeit and the price collapsed -20%.
What do you think will happen when 50$ worth of zeit will be sold?
what about 200$?

Basically if (when) a zeit "knight" will sell his coin you will be down to 0 in an hour.
Very Impressive, keep playing your knight thing - I see amazing results, a true cryptocurrency that will soon replace the US dollar.
lol what a joke

Cool

LOL ,
Says the Child with a coin with a Marketcap of only ~$15 thousand and no buy orders.  Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Basically , polluting other threads with your childish thoughts won't help your shitcoin in any matter.
Playing knights won't help neither.

Cool

pikuchato as your avatar reveals ,
You are just a silly angry child that will not take responsibility for your choices.
Grow up.

Cool

FYI:
Compare MarketCaps ,
Zeit over $125 grand, and Noxt at only ~$15 grand,
Plus no one here is full of hate like in your forum.

lol someone just sold 12$ worth of zeit and the price collapsed -20%.
What do you think will happen when 50$ worth of zeit will be sold?
what about 200$?

Basically if (when) a zeit "knight" will sell his coin you will be down to 0 in an hour.
Very Impressive, keep playing your knight thing - I see amazing results, a true cryptocurrency that will soon replace the US dollar.
lol what a joke

Cool
legendary
Basically , polluting other threads with your childish thoughts won't help your shitcoin in any matter.

Cool

pikuchato as your avatar reveals ,
You are just a silly angry child that will not take responsibility for your choices.
Grow up.

Cool

FYI:
Compare MarketCaps ,
Zeit over $125 grand, and Noxt at only ~$15 grand,
Plus no one here is full of hate like in your forum.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Boredom?

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

Cool

Every day that goes by with Rofo not bothering to address these issues the more this project looks like its a 100% fraud. 3 months have gone by since he said the app was ready that day and still nothing but silence and his pathetic victim attitude. What a way to run a project & to treat the people who invested their hard earned money in your project and on yr word, i sure hope he changes his name by deed pole if he wants to do any serious  business after this.

edit: its funny how Rofos biggest supporters are people who either have nothing invested or know nothing about NOXT!! Kikklo this is a centralised project , the ball & ICO funds are 100% in Rofos court!!

No , he has control of the project , which all of you express disapproval of how he has managed it.
Unless he is holding your coins also, then you control your coins and whether or not you continue being part of Noxt is your decision.

If it had been me, I would just sell , get what I could and put it in another coin and mark it off as a reason to not buy into ICOs in the future.
But if you want to be a Die Hard, hey your money your call.

Bashing someone all of the time , when it makes no difference is useless at best.
If Rofo is honorable, then he is trying to succeed , so holding is not a bad idea.
If you believe Rofo is unable to succeed or just scammed you outright, then you are crazy to hold.

Pikuchato just wants to be Angry and wants everyone to be angry with him towards Rofo.
3rd grade attitude at best [A Child for his Avatar was an accurate choice.]
Either hold or sell, those are the current choices.
If there are other choices , then post them , because otherwise the Noxt forum should just be renamed to the Hate Rofo Forum , and how would that help any of you.

Cool
legendary
Watching the Zeit trading on Cryptsy News

Guy buys 33.55 Zeit at 152 then sells a few seconds later 33.55 zeit at 150 .  Huh

And then he just keep repeating the same over & over again.  Tongue

Maybe someone's trading bot is on crack.

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
1ex.Trade is the new exchange, I mentioned earlier in ZEIT's thread: https://1ex.trade/index.php. Now they are looking for the altcoins to  be listed with BTC and fiat money pairing (30 different currencies). I believe that submitting ZEIT candidature would be a good idea. Any thoughts?
They have pretty big plans and they do not require any fees to get the coin listed there. A short summary of the application process is available in this post:

Submitted Zeit.    Smiley

Cool
Perfect. Let's see if we have more luck than with Bter.
legendary
1ex.Trade is the new exchange, I mentioned earlier in ZEIT's thread: https://1ex.trade/index.php. Now they are looking for the altcoins to  be listed with BTC and fiat money pairing (30 different currencies). I believe that submitting ZEIT candidature would be a good idea. Any thoughts?
They have pretty big plans and they do not require any fees to get the coin listed there. A short summary of the application process is available in this post:

Submitted Zeit.    Smiley

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Hi,

Over the next few weeks coins which would like to be listed on 1Ex.Trade can add a request in the Feature Request section on our forum: https://1ex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/6000217170
On this board you will also see if a coin was approved and gets implemented on 1Ex.Trade.

How does it work?
1.) List your coin with core spec and what the coin is all about.
2.) We will contact you and if your coin is verified your coin will be listed

What does it cost?
Nothing, listing on 1Ex.Trade is free

From when will be coins listed?
ALT coins other then WBB will be listed by the end of October / beginning November

What pairing will the coin have?
The coin will have BTC & Fiat pairing
At the moment there are 30 fiat currencies available and can be used.

Your WBB Dev

link to WBB thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wild-beast-block-wbb-on-1extrade-no-premine-honest-the-wild-one-952619
legendary
cryptsy is going for the fake volume model, and is going to end up with a healthy share of each coin traded on their platform

i'm very disturbed by the 'none notice'.
in all forms of contracting at least 2 weeks notice before adjustments to the fee schedule take place.
any business with clients knows that.
IN THE BUSINESS OF MONEY ... not giving notice is stunning ... and reveals gross incompetence else certain malintent.
they need to act like fuduciary agents because they are.
legendary
Question on Cryptsy???

Did they just increase withdrawal fees?

Saw this
 WD Fee: 0.10000000 ZEIT  +  0.50% ZEIT

Don't remember that being there.
0.50% ZEIT

Cool

FYI Update:
OK,
They changed withdrawal fee to .50% and they have removed trading fees.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3lnipw/cryptsy_increases_withdrawal_fees_to_05_with_zero/
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

That's pretty damned kewl - and only a couple of hundred miles from me Grin
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Good Afternoon, i have any question for the community Zeitcoin. How many time i need to wait for finished the maduration blocks?. I seemed to read or understand it was 25 days aprox., am I right?. I have only block of 50000 Zeit and i like know your opinion. Grateful for your information and help.

On average , it should stake between 21 & 30 days with a block with that amount.

Zeit Tips on Staking

Cool

Nice, thank for explain me the time for maduration blocks. Only now I have to wait a few days.
legendary
legendary
Good Afternoon, i have any question for the community Zeitcoin. How many time i need to wait for finished the maduration blocks?. I seemed to read or understand it was 25 days aprox., am I right?. I have only block of 50000 Zeit and i like know your opinion. Grateful for your information and help.

On average , it should stake between 21 & 30 days with a block with that amount.

Zeit Tips on Staking

Cool
legendary
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
i have question.
if i have backupwallet and it has 1 adress.
then i made another adress 2 ,and another 3 .Should i make new backup for every new addres? or not.

Offcourse, once you made an address, it's only present in the .dat file, not in your backup Smiley

No. You just unhide every new address till 100. (default keypool size - use >getinfo to see the current keypool size)
At address count 101/201/301 ... you need to backup your .dat file.

Cheers,
Ray

PS: You also need to backup your .dat file after 100 transactions if you don't use coincontrol for the change address...
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Key_pool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
i have question.
if i have backupwallet and it has 1 adress.
then i made another adress 2 ,and another 3 .Should i make new backup for every new addres? or not.

Offcourse, once you made an address, it's only present in the .dat file, not in your backup Smiley

thanks ,good now i will not lose my coins
Jump to: