Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 174. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Latest batch of shitcoins going to the bin:-

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 22.10.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

AudioCoin [ADC], AnarchistsPrime [ACP], ArbitCoin [ARB], AxiomMemHash [AXIOM], BitBay [BAY], BiosCrypto [BIOS], BITZ Currency [BITZ], Bitquark [BTQ], GorillaBucks [BUCKS], Burst [BURST], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], Bytecent [BYC], SolarFarm Asset [CELL], Circuits [CIRC], ChipCoin [CHIP], KolschCoin [CGN], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], Cryptotarget [CRT], CrownCoin [CRW], CryCoin [CRY], CryptoSpots [CS], Crypto [CTO], Darkbit [DB], DarkTron [DRKT], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EagsCurrency [EAGS], EbolaShare [EBS], EDGE [EDGE], EggCoin [EGG], Empyrean [EPY], Equilibrium [EQM], ErmisCoin [ERM], Fade [FADE], FujiCoin [FJC], Gambit [GAM], Genius [GENI], GramCoin [GRAM], HedgeCoin [HEDG], SatoshiFun [HIFUN], HellasCoin [HLC], IvugeoEvolutionCoin [IEC], CoinoIndex [INDEX], KryptKoin [KTK], LiteDoge [LDOGE], WoodCoin [LOG], Litecoin [LTC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], Lyrabar [LYB], SupplyShock [M1], MistCoin [MIC], MorpheusCoin [MRP], Banana Bits [NANAS], OptionCoin [OPT], ParkByte [PKB], Polybit! [POLY], Poison [PSN], Rimbit [RBT], Radon [XRDN], ResumeoShares [RMS], SkullBuzz [SKB], SmileyCoin [SMLY], SongCoin [SONG], SPEC [SPEC], Sphere [SPHR], Tamagucci [TAM], TeleBET [TB], Turing [TNG], Positron [TRON], Twelve [TWLV], UCoin , UnbreakableCoin [UNB], UniversalCurrency [UNIT], VirtuaCash [VCS], Versa [VERSA], Viral [VIRAL], WarOfCoins [WOC2], Xaurum [XAU], Cerium [XCE], XDECoin [XDE], DeOxyRibose [XNA], Pharma [XPH], RateCoin [XRA].
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
when 20% pos ended , and when start 15% pos , month?
legendary
Activity: 1404
hi , i am now 9,75 mil Zeit.
need only 250k  zeitcoin  to join 10mil Zeit club  Tongue
some asia exchange and Zeit price will go up up up  Cheesy

Nom nom yummy Zeits! Got a nice chunk myself.
legendary
Activity: 1050
hi , i am now 9,75 mil Zeit.
need only 250k  zeitcoin  to join 10mil Zeit club  Tongue
some asia exchange and Zeit price will go up up up  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello, I would like to ask you a question, I have a single block of 50k Zeit, morning a month ago and I did the transaction to my address. The wallet has not stake yet and i wonder if the amount of the block is small and it takes more coins to get more weight. I think are to many days.

Zeit Coin Staking Tips

Make sure your PC's Time is correct.
   Ver 2.0.1.7 requires your PC time to be within 1 minute of correct time.

Blocks with 50 thousand zeit per block or more will normally stake within 30 days.
   If it has not staked, make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking, click the minting tab ,
   and make sure it is unlocked for staking only after it has fully synced with the network.
   Try leaving it on overnight and unlocked.
   Coin Weight starts at day 20 and reaches it's Max Weight on day 40.

Click on help and About Zeitcoin , make sure you are on version 2.0.1.7  .
   Older versions will no longer stake.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1404
Zeit is on fire sale or being hit hard by thirsty dumpers. I have 11M buying at the highest asking price if you're trying to get out  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Well, unfortunately your wallet is competing with some very heavy wallets for that stake, so it may take a few more days. I think kiklo can explain it better since he has a good grasp on the staking concept. But in the meantime, BUY MORE ZEIT WHILE THEY'RE CHEAP!!
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Hello, I would like to ask you a question, I have a single block of 50k Zeit, morning a month ago and I did the transaction to my address. The wallet has not stake yet and i wonder if the amount of the block is small and it takes more coins to get more weight. I think are to many days.
legendary
consider to get in touch with https://staisybit.com
great new service that allow webwallets that are able to stake for POS able coins

for now its just a webwallet that can stake...

It's not a service I need, due to having a staking machine left over from mining days, which is online 29 of 30 days, but I do like the idea.

However, like everything crypto, no one trusts anyone and is super hard to convince people to take part in something. This being DMD led project by the looks actually gives it a lot more credence, so perhaps.

Problem with staisybit.com is the same issue most of us have with exchanges,
issue of trust ,
Just as it is recommended never to leave more coins on an exchange than what you are willing to lose, the same would be said of staisybit, (at the present time).
(Also could be a centralizing agent, when Zeit is trying to stay Decentralized.)  Wink
Side note, if you have your PC up and staking you can always remote into it using a service like logmein from an android phone/tablet.

@Cryptonit,
Cashed out all of my diamonds when you guys were at your Max Peak.
Tripled my investment,  Smiley
Once you guys drop down to 1 cent, might buy back in then.

This guy is doing some very interesting stuff,
so yes once the Knights come into full force, there are some issues we could team up on.
But the Knights will have to discuss it when the time comes.

Thanks,
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
great new service that allow webwallets that are able to stake for POS able coins

for now its just a webwallet that can stake...

It's not a service I need, due to having a staking machine left over from mining days, which is online 29 of 30 days, but I do like the idea.

However, like everything crypto, no one trusts anyone and is super hard to convince people to take part in something. This being DMD led project by the looks actually gives it a lot more credence, so perhaps.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

for now its just a webwallet that can stake

but later on it will be linked with android apps and marketplaces too

i think now when this company is in the startup phase its maybe possible even a small coin can get added

later on it will be very difficult for small coins get a slot i guess
legendary
So who do we thank for such cheap Zeit?  Shocked

Or are we at LTC bull run kick off time?

I just hope it lasts until I can afford to have me a major chunk of them.

That's about Thursday.

#37 (rich list) is just not high enough for the Lion Wink

My funds arrived finally, happy days .. could have paid 191 for that 50 LTC but sure why not, I'll pay less if they insist  Grin

I just hope it lasts until I can afford to have me a major chunk of them.

That's about Thursday.

#37 (rich list) is just not high enough for the Lion Wink
legendary

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/651452139223519232

BigVerne is getting his excuses in early - others are calling it Mt.Crapsy.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
In the US Marshall Service Dumps the last of the BTC from silk road News

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/06/us-government-announces-final-silk-roads-bitcoin-auction/

Scheduled for Nov 5th, ~30 days from now .
Will be interesting to see its effect on the price of BTC.

Cool

I guess it shouldn't have that much effect on BTC price as the very first auction. Every subsequent auction had less impact and I believe this will be the case this time as well. The price of BTC is still attractive enough to accumulate (hodl) more, especially before halving event coming in July next year. Therefore, I wouldn't expect big fireworks this time.
legendary
In the US Marshall Service Dumps the last of the BTC from silk road News

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/06/us-government-announces-final-silk-roads-bitcoin-auction/

Scheduled for Nov 5th, ~30 days from now .
Will be interesting to see its effect on the price of BTC.

Cool
legendary
BigVerne is kicking back:-

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

But better safe than sorry, huh?

In the coinfire article, it stated subpoenas would not start going out until 2016.
Coinfire does seem to have a little too much inside information without quoting a source and their were no 3rd party verifications in the news stream.

But like always, never leave more on an exchange than what you are willing to lose, as Mt Gox proved.

Good update, Lion.

Cool

Jump to: