Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 185. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
You guys should remove Comkort from zeit-coin.net because it's a dead link Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Looks like coinpayments.net removed Zeitcoin from their site.  Angry

No Worries, they remove coins from the list while performing maintenance, most likely reason.
They have been updating to 2.0.1.7 , must not be synced yet.
Will check with them , if it is not back up in ~ week.

Here is Coinpayments info
Most of the causes of this might be a simple sync error, lack of peers or attack on a coins' network. If a coin is unstable we may temporary disable it for maintenance. Your coins are safe, and the coin will return when coin syncs again with the network. Keep checking the supported coins page, as it shows all the active coins. We will post any official updates on our Facebook, Twitter, or Blog.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Hi. Someone has information when the mobile wallet?
I would like to accept ZEIT in my shop  Wink

Plans are for sometime around mid 2016 for mobile wallet on droids.

Current Options for Merchants
They have tools to help accept zeitcoins directly thru a web site.
or
just have a Internet ready PC at the office with a synced Zeit wallet installed for direct zeit acceptance.

Current available options for people entering a store, would be setting up a VPS or using a home desktop with a zeit wallet , and remoting into it with something like Logmein, which allows you to remote control your PC from a Android device if you want to accept or send zeit direct.
or
Carrying around a low cost laptop, as long as the business offers free wifi.

FYI: Gift Card Option
Here is a thought, using coinpayments.net , setup a option to buy a digital gift card from your business website. And use https://www.gyft.com/business/  to have your own business gift cards, which work with android. That way someone can purchase a gift card at home with zeit, either print out the gift card on paper or show their android to use the gift card at your business.

Cool

Looks like coinpayments.net removed Zeitcoin from their site.  Angry
legendary
I would like to accept ZEIT in my shop  Wink

Plans are for sometime around mid 2016 for mobile wallet on droids.

Current Options for Merchants
They have tools to help accept zeitcoins directly thru a web site.
or
just have a Internet ready PC at the office with a synced Zeit wallet installed for direct zeit acceptance.

Current available options for people entering a store, would be setting up a VPS or using a home desktop with a zeit wallet , and remoting into it with something like Logmein, which allows you to remote control your PC from a Android device if you want to accept or send zeit direct.
or
Carrying around a low cost laptop, as long as the business offers free wifi.

FYI: Gift Card Option
Here is a thought, using coinpayments.net , setup a option to buy a digital gift card from your business website. And use https://www.gyft.com/business/  to have your own business gift cards, which work with android. That way someone can purchase a gift card at home with zeit, either print out the gift card on paper or show their android to use the gift card at your business.

Cool
legendary
your  introduction was nice...Thanx
Glad to have you Onboard the Zeit Train.  Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
I would like to accept ZEIT in my shop  Wink
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Stand by for some fireworks, loyal Zeitistas Wink

Litecoin reward halving will be on 25 August 2015.

I suspect it will have at least something of a knock-on effect on us - positive, I reckon Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/litecoin-reward-halving-will-be-on-25-august-2015-what-do-you-think-about-it-1143301

Get 'em while they're cheap Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Yeah but how effectively would Zeit be with a spam attack that bitcoin is enduring, not sure if Zeit will manage, eventhough I'm a big holder and staker Smiley

Very Effective, IMO .  Cheesy
Problem is BTC is sooo Slow, that why they need larger blocks sizes to hold the extra transactions.
Zeit Speed is it's Strength, say like BTC we average a max of 2400 transactions per block.

That 50000 spam backlog at btc
BTC has a 10 minute block time.
Zeit has a 30 second block time.
50000spam/2400transactions per block=20.83 blocks
BTC => 20.83 blocks*10 min  = 208.3 minutes or  3.47 hours
Zeit => 20.83 blocks *30 sec = 624.9 seconds or 10.416 Minutes

So you can see Zeit can accomplish in ~10 minutes what it currently takes BTC almost 3½ hours.
Not worried in the least about a spam attack, Zeit Speed can more than handle it.
Zeit is the Future, as time will prove.

Cool

your  introduction was nice...Thanx
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Zeitcoin is the BEST!!!  Cheesy
legendary
Yeah but how effectively would Zeit be with a spam attack that bitcoin is enduring, not sure if Zeit will manage, eventhough I'm a big holder and staker Smiley

Very Effective, IMO .  Cheesy
Problem is BTC is sooo Slow, that why they need larger blocks sizes to hold the extra transactions.
Zeit Speed is it's Strength, say like BTC we average a max of 2400 transactions per block.

That 50000 spam backlog at btc
BTC has a 10 minute block time.
Zeit has a 30 second block time.
50000spam/2400transactions per block=20.83 blocks
BTC => 20.83 blocks*10 min  = 208.3 minutes or  3.47 hours
Zeit => 20.83 blocks *30 sec = 624.9 seconds or 10.416 Minutes

So you can see Zeit can accomplish in ~10 minutes what it currently takes BTC almost 3½ hours.
Not worried in the least about a spam attack, Zeit Speed can more than handle it.
Zeit is the Future, as time will prove.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Zeitcoin would manage it like bitcoin - just with a faster block time.
On the other hand: generating spam (spam=transactions) on the zeitcoin network is cheaper.

Cheers
i exchanged last minets more than 2/000/000 zeitcoin ...
its mean i buy with my btc ...2/000/000 zeitcoin..
now my balanc zeitcoin is: 2/717/075 ZEIT  Kiss
and i want buy one more 1/000/000 zeitcoin..
i exchanged that in : https://www.southxchange.com

after my exchange zeitcoin grow up 63% in http://coinmarketcap.com/

its very funny and profitable i think  Grin

We Are very Hopeful For>>> Zeitcoin=1 USD .

legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
when zeitcoin grow up to 1 zeitcoin=0.5$ or 1$ ?
or
This can be done or not?
and if this can be done in one day...When?

Yes it will happen in Time.
As far as a Day, Thursday.  Cheesy

As far as which Year, that is up to speculation.

Cool

FYI:
Considering people used to pay up to a $1000 for BTC and over $30 for a litecoin.
$1 per Zeit is not really that big a stretch,
reasons being
Zeit is faster than Lightning for transactions, leaving BTC & LTC in the Dust.
All Money invested in Zeit to mint more, goes directly into the price of zeitcoin.
Where in POW coins that money flows to equipment makers and not back into the coin itself.
There is a limited amount of zeit available to be used for minting as commerce increases use of Zeit.
Plus even when we drop to the yearly 5% rate, we will be a direct competitor to dividend stocks for investment that only pay ~5% per year on a quarterly basis.  

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Not sure if we already talked about it, but ZEIT's status at coinwarz.com (http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/zeitcoin) is: "Warning: Zeitcoin is no longer being monitored as of 6/25/2014." Plus they have old coin logo. It may be worth to have it up-to-date.

Zeitcoin was hybrid - now we are fully POS.
It makes no sense to be listed at coinwarz. It's confusing still seeing ZEIT on a mining profitability site Tongue

Cheers
legendary
Not sure if we already talked about it, but ZEIT's status at coinwarz.com (http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/zeitcoin) is: "Warning: Zeitcoin is no longer being monitored as of 6/25/2014." Plus they have old coin logo. It may be worth to have it up-to-date.

Submitted a request to their support to monitor Zeit again.

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
How much (a rough estimate) will take for the wallet to sync?

I would say between 2-4 days with some client restarts. Chain is a beast... but I am working on it.
If you trust in us, download the bootstrap or a snapshot.
Bootstrap 12-20 hours, snapshot 1-4 hours.

Cheers

Just did it.  Ray's estimate is spot on.

The sync looked like 4-5days.  I canceled that process and went bootstrap ... just under 24hrs.

Note the snapshot download is a bugger ... took 4 attempts to get it to download right.
The bootstrap will hang (loading index stuff) for a very very long time, but it is still best route.
legendary
or
This can be done or not?

Yes it will happen in Time.
As far as a Day, Thursday.  Cheesy

As far as which Year, that is up to speculation.

Cool

FYI:
Considering people used to pay up to a $1000 for BTC and over $30 for a litecoin.
$1 per Zeit is not really that big a stretch,
reasons being
Zeit is faster than Lightning for transactions, leaving BTC & LTC in the Dust.
All Money invested in Zeit to mint more, goes directly into the price of zeitcoin.
Where in POW coins that money flows to equipment makers and not back into the coin itself.
There is a limited amount of zeit available to be used for minting as commerce increases use of Zeit.
Plus even when we drop to the yearly 5% rate, we will be a direct competitor to dividend stocks for investment that only pay ~5% per year on a quarterly basis.  
or
This can be done or not?
legendary
How much (a rough estimate) will take for the wallet to sync?
Snapshot is the fastest. Download links below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11769193

Cool
Jump to: