Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 23. (Read 1009280 times)

Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I have voted.

I think the 2nd option logo gels well with the overall look and feel of the new website.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
There has been a request to change the ZEITCOIN Logo.

Please Vote on the one you want to be the ZEITCOIN Logo.

Voting will be at the top of the page.

Select Option 1 for this Logo:

Select Option 2 for this Logo:
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Exchanges Status Pairings
CFINEX  Online      BTC
CoinExchangeOnline BTC / DOGE / ETC
CryptopiaOnline BTC
NovaExchangeAwaiting New Owners N/A
SouthXchangeOnlineBTC / DASH / LTC / USD
TradeSatoshiOnline BCH / BTC / LTC / DOGE

Warnings No Deposits or Withdrawals
Yobit  Over a Year      
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Qan
Dear Sirs,

We are offering listing on our multi-wallet system Satowallet. Our multi-wallet system reaches a large amount of users and we are currently expanding. The listing price is flexible, as the team has come up with the following options for the Coin/ Token Listing;

•          Payment in amount of 0.1 BTC for “Standard” Listing

•          Payment in amount of 0.5 BTC for “Fast Track” Listing

Listing on the Satowallet mobile wallet and exchange will guarantee your community amazing features such as;

•         Superb Security,

•         Auto Coin Swap,

•         No-fee Transactions,

•         Excellent Support to mention but a few.

Satowallet assures your coin/token to reach our large users, and we partner to make your project grow.

Visit the coin listing page to fill the required form for Listing on Satowallet;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdinHwCGG4AHgyhNFw1JIaaJrwWwAY_zn14NaR_7YopwAGeAw/viewform

Hope for a successful partnership.

Best regards,

Satowallet.

What coins are already on board on your wallet ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Looks like NovaExchange will be operational again in the next month or so.

https://novaexchange.com/news/
2018-03-18 07:46 - Important: Nova will not close, but make sure to claim your account now
Honored customers, we have very good news.
Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.
But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.
We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.
All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.
Old & New Team Nova
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hello everybody. In recent days, I saw a good growth of the coin ZeIT, the growth is associated with good news? Thanks for the answer. Good luck to all.

What growth are you talking about? Does someone forces you to post here or you hunting some airdrops?
Why Bitcoin/PoW is a failure waiting to happen and the Future belongs to the Energy Efficient ZEIT/PoST.

https://themerkle.com/new-york-bans-crypto-mining/

New York Is The First In U.S. To Ban Crypto-Mining After Operations Deplete 10 Percent Of Town’s Electricity

“Plattsburgh offers the cheapest electricity in the world, thanks to its close proximity to the hydroelectric dam,” said Plattsburgh Mayor Colin Read.
The St. Lawrence River provides electricity at extremely low costs for residents.
While the national average for electricity runs at just over 10 cents per kilowatt-hour (kwh), Plattsburgh rests comfortably at a 4.5 cents/kwh.

It wasn’t until crypto-miners came to town, did the status quo change.
Flocking towards a price of 2 cents/kwh, offered to industrial operations, miners took advantage of the cost-savings and used way more than the city thought possible.

For example, the city’s largest mining operation, Coinmint, used almost ten (10) percent of the city’s power in January and February.
As a result, the average town bills for electricity rose as high as $200. Outrageous.

People saw a $200 increase per household per month because of a Bitcoin PoW Miner.

No one would even know you were running a ZEIT node unless you told them.
    Wink

Qan
Hi Guys

Alcurex exchange is now known as Cfinex and the website has also changed to cfinex.com

Can we please have this info updated on the first post.
New Market included in CoinMarketcap   Smiley 

Direct Trade between ZEITCOIN & Bitcoin Cash at Trade Satoshi    ZEIT/BCH
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ZEIT_BCH

You can join the Zeit slack channel and see for yourself, it's coming along nicely.  I think they'll have it done soon.

Good to know  Smiley

FYI: Slack is so "yesterday".

I guess that means BTCTALK is Prehistoric.  Cheesy

and we all know what happend to dinosaurs  Wink

GOOD ONE!!   Cheesy
You can join the Zeit slack channel and see for yourself, it's coming along nicely.  I think they'll have it done soon.

Good to know  Smiley

and we all know what happend to dinosaurs  Wink

Good to know  Smiley

Good to know  Smiley

Quote from: kiklo in the slack forum

Pana has Passed the Test of ZeitKnight!

On Behalf of the ZeitKnights, We Welcome you Sir Pana.
Activity: 51
How far is the homepage development? Something done this long must be really fkn good.
Hello everybody. I bought a coin more than 1 year ago. And during this time I do not see the growth of the coin. I hope that the developers are actively working with the coin. Good luck to all.

You need to learn how to trade.
If you have not made money off of this coin , you have no one to blame but yourself.

Short Term Gains can be made by arbitrage between the exchanges on a daily basis.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/arbitrage.asp

Long Term Gains require holding 3 years to 10 years.
Example : If you had purchased zeitcoins exactly 3 years ago today, it was .000004 of a US Dollar, and today exactly 3 years later it is going for .000118 of a US Dollar.
That is a gain of 29.5X the original investment.
* This is the big win, but patience is required as time has proven. *

** You never lose or earn anything until you sell to lock in a profit or loss. **

FYI:
The Growth is occurring Globally.
Countries with ZEITCOINS, Click Geo Location tab
United States of America
Russian Federation
Germany
Indonesia
Tunisia
Austria
United Kingdom
Netherlands
Italy
India
Nepal
France
Bahrain
Thailand
China
Japan
Brazil
Israel
Saudi Arabia
Ukraine
Lithuania
Greece
Switzerland
Canada
Belgium
Spain
Australia
Taiwan
Finland
Singapore
Mexico
Romania
Honduras
Argentina
Poland
Cyprus
Sweden
Moldova (Republic of)
Bulgaria
South Africa
Turkey
Ireland
Slovakia
Serbia

FYI2:
If you brought in 1 year ago today as you claimed in the previous post.
Your buy in price was .000014 and today our price is .000118 .
That is still a Gain of  8.43X verses the US Dollar in 1 year.
Plus there was a brief price spike all the way up to .000581 on Jan 8th, 2018 where the zeitcoin price was .000581,
if you had sold on that day, you could have earned 41.5X your original investment.
Seems to me , you're just a whiner that does not know how he wants to trade.

Activity: 70
ZEIT is beyond doubt a worthy coin. I would bet on growth in perspective
Activity: 35
Sorry for the delay, I was on Bohol for some days.

I read about the 2GB Bug in OSX and thus (as my wallet didnt start up) I just installed the snapshot again.
Now its updating so I cannot rescan directly.

But my receiving adress is MXt259XdxymZb8wgjYxJysdyfMarejmMHL (copied it directly from the wallet)
So that cant be the problem.

As soon my wallet is udated again /tomorrow I guess) I will run the rescan from terminal - hope that will do it ...

Ok, your address was listed at MXt259XdxymZb8wgjYxJysdyfMarejmMHL
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/address.dws?MXt259XdxymZb8wgjYxJysdyfMarejmMHL.htm

According to the block explorer the amount is in the address.

You need to click on Receive coins in your ZEIT Wallet and Look at the receive addresses
If you do not see MXt259XdxymZb8wgjYxJysdyfMarejmMHL  , then you are not using the correct wallet.dat

Do you have MXt259XdxymZb8wgjYxJysdyfMarejmMHL in your Receive coins List?

FYI: This may be your problem
The command is zeitcoin-qt.exe  -rescan  and you run it from a command prompt or in your case open a Mac terminal window and run it.
If you run it from inside the zeit wallet debug window/console, it does nothing.

Pages:
Jump to: