Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 225. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Zeit the very first coin I got up in the early hours to mine when it was launched and never sold a coin.

Nice to see it's steady recovery!!!

Good job guys, in for the long term with this one.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
cryptsy can't keep up?! im shocked!  Shocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
wow zeit hit .00000510LTC.. which is equivalent to: drumroll.............

3.07 satoshi! congrats to the stakeholders!

great work so far and one can only ask to keep this steady and sustainable pace.
Do not go too fast, like other coins. Take your ZEIT!

Agreed. The last 20hrs or so have been crazy. Cryptsy is moving so fast their system can't even keep up:

great work so far and one can only ask to keep this steady and sustainable pace.

wuhahaha take your zeit
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
You watch the market that is, the course of prices as recorded by the tape with one
object: to determine the direction that is, the price tendency. Prices, we know, will move
either up or down according to the resistance they encounter. For purposes of easy
explanation we will say that prices, like everything else, move along the line of least
resistance. They will do whatever comes easiest, therefore they will go up if there is less
resistance to an advance than to a decline; and vice versa.

Nobody should be puzzled as to whether a market is a bull or a bear market after it fairly
starts. The trend is evident to a man who has an open mind and reasonably clear sight,
for it is never wise for a speculator to fit his facts to his theories. Such a man will, or
ought to, know whether it is a bull or a bear market, and if he knows that he knows
whether to buy or to sell. It is therefore at the very inception of the movement that a man
needs to know whether to buy or to sell.

Let us say, for example, that the market, as it usually does in those between-swings
times, fluctuates within a range of ten points; up to 130 and down to 120. It may look
very weak at the bottom; or, on the way up, after a rise of eight or ten points, it may look
as strong as anything. A man ought not to be led into trading by tokens.

He should wait until the tape tells him that the time is ripe. As a matter of fact, millions upon millions of
dollars have been lost by men who bought stocks because they looked cheap or sold
them because they looked dear. The speculator is not an investor. His object is not to
secure a steady return on his money at a good rate of interest, but to profit by either a
rise or a fall in the price of whatever he may be speculating in. Therefore the thing to
determine is the speculative line of least resistance at the moment of trading; and what
he should wait for is the moment when that line defines itself, because that is his signal
to get busy.

Jesse Livermore - Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator

https://archive.org/stream/JesseLivermoreReminiscencesOfAStockOperator/Jesse%20Livermore%20Reminiscences%20Of%20A%20Stock%20Operator#page/n105/mode/2up
Zeit reactor enabled. Set buy blast to 160 ltc. Engage.
legendary
FYI:

I'm placing this coin on long term accumulate as it is nearing new all time highs and is approaching a key long term cup and saucer breakout:

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
FYI:

I'm placing this coin on long term accumulate as it is nearing new all time highs and is approaching a key long term cup and saucer breakout:

http://www.thebitcoinchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ZEIT.jpg

http://www.thebitcoinchannel.com/
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I didn't care about ripple BEFORE the few XRPs I was gifted were stolen with the move to their new lame website. Don't like their system and I won't ever use it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
Why do you think % is wrong?  Wink
Doesn't matter how many coins are outstanding.

Btw. BTER 2nd place..  Shocked

Sorry, sometimes forget to say everything , I am thinking.
The % number is correct, it was the implied implication of the guy on twitter that only 7% was bad.
When for us 7% is over 2 billion coins, which that is very good and even more noticeable when compared to 2 other POS coins. The more coins that are actively minting the better our security from a 51% attack.  
Which also seemed implied from the twitter comment, but you know my ZOCO may have been reading more into it than was there.  Wink

Cool

FYI:
BTER #1 spot does not look so far away any more.
ZOCO= Zeit Obsessive Compulsive Order   Cheesy
Why order instead of disorder, because their is no dis in Zeit .  Wink
legendary
Why do you think % is wrong?  Wink
Doesn't matter how many coins are outstanding.

Btw. BTER 2nd place..  Shocked

legendary
What percentage of all Zeitcoins are currently staking?

(an arse on twitter claims it's only ~7%)

The arse is ~ correct ,  Cheesy

Place to check is here
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!extraction

But 7% for us (due to our size) is over 2 billion.  Grin

But normally we are ~4 billion around 15%.

That is the ~current number of coins online & staking at that moment in time.

Compared at the moment of this posting
Zeit  ~7% of total    over 2 billion coins
Mint ~1.7% of total   ~350 million coins
Black ~13.6% of total  only ~10 million coins

When you show the real # of coins, you can see we win.
But by using % it gives the wrong answer.

Throw the real # at him, it shows how massive ZEIT truly is.   Cool

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
What percentage of all Zeitcoins are currently staking?

(an arse on twitter claims it's only ~7%)
44M zeit for only $228? hmz could be worth $22,800 next year
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
(Just sitting quietly in the background, softly growling Wink )

E2A

<====

Activity 4:20

Yeah, sure am!
legendary
You need to get some full-time developers to start such a big project.

I am saying ZIET might be a good rally point for the dozen or so decent stakes devs but have low market cap stakes coins.  The first push should be nothing more complicated than figuring out how to share costs on creating a robust node network.  In fact maybe ZIET can provide that service (someone was offering earlier I think too).  And from there maybe optimizing the lines of code (aka share notes via github).  

Later once SuperNet and BlockNet are clearly understandable.  Then the already established association of others might form into said ZIETNet.  

Our Energy & Resources are focused toward Zeit, but not a zeitnet.
The low marketcap coins could just sell their coins and buy zeit , and that would solve their problems.  Wink

I PMed you a group that might be interested in your coin net idea, contact them and see if they are willing to devote time & resources to your idea.

Cool
Jump to: