Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 222. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
OP Updated with Following :

Add BTC to 1Nek1RPUK8QStvHSA1zq5PN8kPJGKwsW3t
To extend the ZEIT Block Explorer Hosted with CryptoID

Nodes Validate and Relay Zeitcoin Transactions.

Good things to contribute towards for a better stronger Zeitcoin network for everyone, I just used CoinPayments.net to buy a couple of shares towards the Zeit Node crowdfunding.  Will re-buy the used ZEIT right away but like to support using CoinPayments and ZEIT.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Yeah, I think I am going to lock it and then shut it and open it back up to let it sync first.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Don't worry, all will turned Orphan once you're fully sync Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I had my wallet closed for almost a week. Not the smartest thing I've ever done. I opened it back up and it started syncing up. Then I started minting like crazy! I have so many mintings happening that I am still synchronizing after two days! Luckily almost every single block I have minted so far has been accepted. Loving it!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
OP Updated with Following :

Add BTC to 1Nek1RPUK8QStvHSA1zq5PN8kPJGKwsW3t
To extend the ZEIT Block Explorer Hosted with CryptoID

Nodes Validate and Relay Zeitcoin Transactions.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Reports coming in of Litecoin deposits not showing up at Cryptsy wallet.

No Response from Cryptsy , yet.

Cool

UPDATE:
Cryptsy Litecoin Deposits working again.   Cheesy
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
i see the big sell walls are out to lunch  Roll Eyes

... apart from the 23 1/2 million @ 480 Sad

it was gone for lunch. back at work terrorizing the orderbook now
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/zeitcoin-node/

Kiklo, please check zeitcoin's PM for more details.

I'll be back on Sunday.
Want to give away some ZeitSticks at 24h Race Nürburgring.

Cheers,
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

... apart from the 23 1/2 million @ 480 Sad
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
we really need to get on some chinese exchanges. btc38.com and jubi.com are buying billions of altcoins and they are really loving high float coins like IFC http://www.jubi.com/coin/ifc/

It's a great idea but what's the best way to get on them? Google translator works but I can't really find an option to add or vote.

not a damn clue heh. i think we need a chinese speaking zeit ambassador.

A large proportion of the Chinese are well-educated, coin-savvy, and are multi-lingual. It is only a matter of time before they discover Zeit (forgive the pun - 'zeit' means 'time' in German and we have a very capable German developer  Wink). Trust is the key. Zeitcoin is the hidden gem amongst all the altcoins.

I like what is happening with this coin - and the recent posts. I had a look at the BTER vote and we are currently #2 out of 250+ altcoins, ... about to become #1. I think we should just continue as we are doing and stay strong as a community.

Serendipity!
legendary
Little Know Facts about Zeit   Shocked

It is the Perfect Voting System in addition to a Perfect Barter System.

How it can improve on Modern Voting systems.

Modern voting in most of the world is full of fraud.

Zeit could end that if used correctly.

In a truly decent society, we could give a zeit address and vote from home, but since it is not a truly decent world, individual voting has to remain anonymous.
But Votes from the Group Polling places are already recorded.

All that would have to be done , is setup a system at the polling places connected to a zeit wallet that is matched with that polling place. Whenever anyone votes 1 zeit is sent to an address (assigned to that candidate) . This has a couple of benefits, results could be monitored in Real Time anywhere in the world , fake ballots added before or later are not possible, Voters Fraud of more people voting than living in that community would be know instantly and there would never be Recounts. The voting record would be recorded thru history in the blockchain.

Cool
legendary
we really need to get on some chinese exchanges. btc38.com and jubi.com are buying billions of altcoins and they are really loving high float coins like IFC http://www.jubi.com/coin/ifc/

It's a great idea but what's the best way to get on them? Google translator works but I can't really find an option to add or vote.

Agreed, some exchanges catering to Asian Languages is missing from the List of Zeit Exchanges for the moment. The ones mentioned above only list in their native language, we need some exchanges with Chinese, Japanese, & English, so we can trade on it too.
Bter voting still continues , so we can contact support there after we hit 1st place and see their response.

There is an Alternative, an exchange called https://www.allcoin.com/ that gives the user the option for Chinese, Japanese , or English.
Anyone using Allcoin.com send support a request asking them to add a LTC/Zeit pairing , as we really want to begin spreading zeit to the asian markets. They no longer accept voting, only requests thru their support. If enough people send it they may add us.

Cool

FYI from their web site:
Voting for New Coins in AllCoin.com
We've closed our voting system on 2014-08-02 temporarily.
If you have coins to be listed in AllCoin.com, please email [email protected].
Minimum Requirements

Must have sourcecode on github.
    Must have an blockchain explorer.
    Must have a thread on Bitcointalk or Cryptocointalk.
    Developers must inform AllCoin.com when new wallets are released.

Twitter and @AllCoinEx, the more the better!
Anyone spotting LTC incoming pump? Was looking suspect all week and some exchanges hit 650k satoshi, plus Cryptsy LTC market has been a bit mental last few weeks with Florin and Zeit and today HTML5 and Karma (just a bit) and MOON jumped up a lot.

With Doge pumped 30% in a day, makes me wonder if LTC is going up 15-25%, maybe. Doubt it will affect Zeit overall, some bot arbing for sure is bound to happen to BTC markets on other exchanges, but could make Zeit moving past 5 sats that much easier.

Cool

.. yeah .. just as I typed this, someone on Polo pointed out LTC went up a bit and BTC down a bit. Going to dust off Ron Paul for this .. it's happening ..

i think LTC is at the mercy of BTC at this point. if btc bubbles up ltc will follow
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Anyone spotting LTC incoming pump? Was looking suspect all week and some exchanges hit 650k satoshi, plus Cryptsy LTC market has been a bit mental last few weeks with Florin and Zeit and today HTML5 and Karma (just a bit) and MOON jumped up a lot.

With Doge pumped 30% in a day, makes me wonder if LTC is going up 15-25%, maybe. Doubt it will affect Zeit overall, some bot arbing for sure is bound to happen to BTC markets on other exchanges, but could make Zeit moving past 5 sats that much easier.

Cool

.. yeah .. just as I typed this, someone on Polo pointed out LTC went up a bit and BTC down a bit. Going to dust off Ron Paul for this .. it's happening ..
legendary
Activity: 1404
working on it
Smiley

in the meantime ... downloadable wallets Wink

https://github.com/zeitcoin/

zeitcoinj is the answer. First of all I need a good android simulator. Any ideas?
I'm an apple fan boy  Smiley

Cheers

Not sure if you saw this link but this might help even I haven't tried it.

http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
working on it
Smiley

https://github.com/zeitcoin/

zeitcoinj is the answer. First of all I need a good android simulator. Any ideas?
I'm an apple fan boy  Smiley

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
working on it
Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1404

Jump to: