Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 278. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Is anyone willing to do a direct bulk sale around 50 million zeit for around .4BTC?
I may not post much, but I've been around since the beginning of ZeitCoin and believe in it... wish I could get enough to qualify for ZeitKnights but don't have that much!  If you're willing, PM me and we'll work out the details... I tried to purchase the BTC via Netagio but got an error, so I'll have to use Coinbase and wait the 4 to 5 days, or us Paypal.

I wanted to get more when it was cheaper but did not have the funds.

Thanks,
Fred

This is a joke? 50m zeit now worth at least 1 btc ...
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Is anyone willing to do a direct bulk sale around 50 million zeit for around .4BTC?
I may not post much, but I've been around since the beginning of ZeitCoin and believe in it... wish I could get enough to qualify for ZeitKnights but don't have that much!  If you're willing, PM me and we'll work out the details... I tried to purchase the BTC via Netagio but got an error, so I'll have to use Coinbase and wait the 4 to 5 days, or us Paypal.

I wanted to get more when it was cheaper but did not have the funds.

Thanks,
Fred
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Forums & DMs have their place, for sure, but I've been WELL impressed with the 'raw creativity' that has emerged from the live conferences - even when they don't finish 'til 04:00 my time  Shocked

The Knights deserve the best (free) communications tools available volgens mij.

I'm going to look into hosting a TeamSpeak server for the Knights, for certain.

It's both more social, and more efficient, than 'post & reply'.

- Important qualities in their own right, and in keeping with the philosophy of Zeitcoin Grin

I'll report back if it's do-able.
legendary
Activity: 1092

Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of Zeit a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZeitKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making zeitcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

Charities to Sponsor once the price of zeitcoin is higher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874339

Zeit Slogans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874356
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Any Questions or Suggestions , Post Away , All Ideas Welcome.

Cool

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

legendary
TWO DAYS UNTIL KNIGHT!
The 'community leaders' there use both TeamsSpeak & Slack for brain-storming sessions, maybe that's something we should emulate for the Knights? I don't have a TS server, but I could set up a Slack site for the Knights if it's wanted - just let me know.

(Seen as nobody seems to want to use our own forum anymore Sad )

Thanks for the offer of setting up a Slack Site,

You are right the Zeit Forum (https://forum.zeit-coin.net) is very good.

I watched some other coins almost completely ignore their BTCTALK forums in favorite of private communications, it makes their coin look like it has no activity even if it does.
Personally, would like to see us use BTCTALK as much as possible to keep things open between the Knights & the Community & BTCTalkers, and use the Zeit Forums (https://forum.zeit-coin.net) setup for Private Knights discussions if we ever feel the need.
Being active on BTCTalk , gives us a little free advertising, which would be good to hold onto for now.

If BTCTALK has another crash and does not come back up ,
Zeit Community & Knights could easily move to the Zeit Forums.
Ray may put in a Link on the next wallet directly to the Zeit Forums (https://forum.zeit-coin.net).
Either Way The New Knights will voice their opinions and we will go from there.

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
TWO DAYS UNTIL KNIGHT!

Soz I haven't posted much here recently - though I have been reading everything several times a day. It's been quite hectic behind the scenes in BytecentLand lately. (DYOR)

The 'community leaders' there use both TeamsSpeak & Slack for brain-storming sessions, maybe that's something we should emulate for the Knights? I don't have a TS server, but I could set up a Slack site for the Knights if it's wanted - just let me know.

(Seen as nobody seems to want to use our own forum anymore Sad )

Crapsy closed my ticket without ever commenting on it so I opened another. Not expecting any better this time. WANKERS!!!!

It's late here so I'll bid you all "Good Knight" Grin

That did it!
Thanks.
Fred
legendary
I'm trying to combine small blocks and following Kiklo's post above... however, when I try to send to my address, it says "Wallet is currently unlocked for minting only.  Please do a normal unlock for basic functions."... I can't find anyway to unlock it from the GUI, so I went to the console and typed "walletpassphrase 60" and when I go back to send I get the same message...

I've not tried to send coins in a long time, and definitely not since the wallet upgrade... what am I forgetting?

Thanks,
Fred

Click on Minting Tab, and click Mint Lock , then try and send and it will ask for the password,
type in the password and off it goes.
When Done sending , click Mint Lock and click Mint Unlock so it can stake.
Wallet will not let you send while minting when encrypted.
That way if someone access your PC while you stepped away, they still can't send your coins , if they don't know the password.

Cool

I'm trying to combine small blocks and following Kiklo's post above... however, when I try to send to my address, it says "Wallet is currently unlocked for minting only.  Please do a normal unlock for basic functions."... I can't find anyway to unlock it from the GUI, so I went to the console and typed "walletpassphrase 60" and when I go back to send I get the same message...

I've not tried to send coins in a long time, and definitely not since the wallet upgrade... what am I forgetting?

Thanks,
Fred
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Thanks Kiklo, that's good info to have around.
legendary
It would be great if you could you give a few pointers on how to use coin control to merge them... I'm sure I'm not the only one that's scratching their head on it?
Step1:
Enabled Coin Control
In the wallet client, go to settings and then select options. Click on the tab that says Display. Check the box that says Display coin control features (experts only!). Press OK.

Step2:  
Click Send Coins , then under Coin Control Features , click inputs ,
click the arrow on the left side , this expands everything so you can see all of the blocks in an address,
Then click on the confirmations tab, this will sort the blocks by # of confirmations.
Place a check mark in the box to the left , this selects those blocks to be combined.
(If you look at top it shows the combined amount of the blocks you checked and the fee to send it , and the amount after fee.)
Only select the blocks with the lowest confirmations, as they have recently minted, and you will not lose much staking time by choosing them.
Click OK

If you are sending the coins out to an exchange, just put in the exchange zeit address and
, copy the amount in after fee, into the amount of zeit you want to send, click send.

or  

If you are combining your blocks, then click Receive Coins tab, right click on your Zeit Receive Address and Copy Address, click on Send Coins, paste your zeit receive address into Pay to:
copy the amount in after fee, into the amount of zeit you want to send,
Click Send.

You can also break your blocks into smaller blocks, only choosing a block with alot of zeitcoins in it , and placing a smaller # in the amount of zeit you want to send.

Any Questions?

Cool

What is the average amount per block that is giving orphans?

You can see the Zeit Orphans Chart at
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!extraction
lower right side of screen

Cool

Well, the largest was 3700 and the smallest was 3.8. But the average is probably between 20 - 30.

After they stake, use coin control to merge them in blocks of 1000 or 10000 .
That should lower the orphans for you.

Cool
It would be great if you could you give a few pointers on how to use coin control to merge them... I'm sure I'm not the only one that's scratching their head on it?
legendary

Cool

Well, the largest was 3700 and the smallest was 3.8. But the average is probably between 20 - 30.

After they stake, use coin control to merge them in blocks of 1000 or 10000 .
That should lower the orphans for you.

Cool
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Could somebody please tell me what is the best way to split/join my meagre 250,000 zeitcoins for staking in my wallet?

Depends on your goal, split it into 10 blocks of 25000 and it helps secure the network more.
If your goal is to have it stake faster after the 20 day mark is reached , then join it into 1 block of 250,000.

Your Choice.     Cheesy

Cool

Thanks for the reply, I think I will choose to help the network.
legendary

Cool

legendary
I've been getting an unusually large number or orphans today. Wonder what's that all about?

Cool
legendary
I've been getting an unusually large number or orphans today. Wonder what's that all about?
legendary
Could somebody please tell me what is the best way to split/join my meagre 250,000 zeitcoins for staking in my wallet?

Depends on your goal, split it into 10 blocks of 25000 and it helps secure the network more.
If your goal is to have it stake faster after the 20 day mark is reached , then join it into 1 block of 250,000.

Your Choice.     Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Jump to: