Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 280. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Yeah I've been wanting to get around to that. My wallet is staking almost constantly, but the amounts are normally pretty small. Luckily I don't have too many orphans either.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
May I suggest re-blocking some of the coins steve? Sort by confirms or size and pick like 500k - 1mil into a block and send to yourself.

I had to do that after summer and wallet got the coin selection, over 5 months had like 3k entries in the coin tree. Was staking non-stop almost and at the time didn't have a machine to keep on full time.
legendary

Zeit stakes nicely with a lot in wallet now, used to orphan a lot but Ray is the man.

Just to make sure .. steveG, that address in siggy .. your staking wallet?  Seems it's about to get fatter Wink

That is my address, yes. And much appreciated indeed! I couldn't agree with you more about all of the great work Ray has done. The man has been a God send to our community!
legendary
you guys bought me out on comkort! now im stuck bagholding dying ltc! aghhhhhh what was i thinking  Huh i guess all thats left is hoping for a solarion dump  Embarrassed

Don't hold your breath buddy. Grin

Can't say I blame any of the Zeit billionaires from not dumping. Even if your bag "only" has 1 billion, at the current price you are looking at "only" a bit over $5,000. Any significant bump in price will make you a happy (and wealthy) man. By the way, I can't even begin to imagine what the minting looks like in your wallet! It must be a wonder to behold!

Zeit stakes nicely with a lot in wallet now, used to orphan a lot but Ray is the man.

Just to make sure .. steveG, that address in siggy .. your staking wallet?  Seems it's about to get fatter Wink
legendary
you guys bought me out on comkort! now im stuck bagholding dying ltc! aghhhhhh what was i thinking  Huh i guess all thats left is hoping for a solarion dump  Embarrassed

Can't say I blame any of the Zeit billionaires from not dumping. Even if your bag "only" has 1 billion, at the current price you are looking at "only" a bit over $5,000. Any significant bump in price will make you a happy (and wealthy) man. By the way, I can't even begin to imagine what the minting looks like in your wallet! It must be a wonder to behold!
legendary
We are currently sitting at #120 on coinmarketcap.com. I wish I had checked earlier in the day. It's already late afternoon here and night time over in Europe, so I doubt we will get much more activity today. Still, even a little volume is better than none at all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
you guys bought me out on comkort! now im stuck bagholding dying ltc! aghhhhhh what was i thinking  Huh i guess all thats left is hoping for a solarion dump  Embarrassed

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The last time to buy cheap coins. In February, it may be too late  Cool

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Received this response from Cryptsy last week... replied back today to ask if there's been any progress... we need to keep asking them..
Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
We deeply apologize on the delay and for any issues that may have arisen due to this.
ZEIT wallet is still under maintenance and will try our best to have it back soon.
Our technical support team is currently working on this to upgrade
and do whatever is necessary to keep these issues from happening again.
There is no ETA provided yet however we will keep your ticket open and keep you posted.
Please be patient as we repair the issue and get ZEIT running again. 
All transactions will be posted in order once wallet is up.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

I also started a 2nd wallet running on my computer at work... I figure the more wallets we can keep online the better.  I don't have any coins in it, just on my wallet on my PC at home...

Fred
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
ZEITCOIN I hold fast a few days a year Grin
Activity: 76
But there are enough coins left to buy. I think zeit is pretty much to cheap.
You can't help someone at this price level.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
It's all going so well I can't even buy a Zeit for a satoshi anymore!

Price is up, volume is up, and next weekend the opportunity to become a ZeitKnight opens to all.

The future is bright, the future is ZEIT Grin
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I'm on business trip till Friday starting 2moz.
Keep the things running, guys.
My Wallet is staking like hell - every single day. Mac will stay online during my trip.

Video is nearly finished but I have some issues with the music license.

Don't forget to flood Cryptsy with tickets. (Coinlogo, weblink, explorer link, wallet version)
When they close it - open a new one.
The Knights will never give up.

If someone asks - Update instructions (thanks to kiklo): http://zeit-coin.net/update

Would be nice to find a Chinese speaking supporter here.
Bter Voting is looking good.
https://bter.com/voting#ZEIT
Place 14 of 240 coins.

Cheers,
Ray

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
  well, some of us have to sell some to get some ... i just watched 50k leave my (strong) hands .. not to worry, they'll be back  Cool

- besides, selling off a few now and again seems to help get/keep things moving  Wink

Doesn't matter as everyone needs to sell one day.
legendary
Activity: 1894
  well, some of us have to sell some to get some ... i just watched 50k leave my (strong) hands .. not to worry, they'll be back  Cool

- besides, selling off a few now and again seems to help get/keep things moving  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
He is talking about LTC sell wall (=ZEIT Buy wall) am I right?

Woohoo .. Zeit going to BTC market!

Activity: 76
Why selling Zeit? Don't you believe in it?
 Huh

Buying is the only solution.
legendary
LTC pumped 40% .. unexpectedly fast but not an unexpected pump.

Half of my LTC that someone kindly traded with me on Comkort, went into Cryptsy sell wall and then LTC shot up so sold the rest 750-850k .. just waiting for it to settle and will clear up the rest of Cryptsy. Smiley

Woohoo .. Zeit going to BTC market!
legendary
Activity: 1092
I do really miss Zeit on Bittrex, hope it will get added someday soon Smiley

Problem with Bittrex is their delisting agenda, personally don't like them due to it,
but once our Market Cap is in the Millions they will add us wheter we want them too or not.

Last I heard they want a payment in bitcoins (~3 or 4) to ignore the volume requirement for 6 months or you have to make sure to keep a certain trading volume to avoid delisting. So if you want Zeitcoins on there soon, you have to ask who here wants to be on bittrex so much that they are willing to chip in BTC to be on it.

Personally would rather use my funds at the moment to buy up zeitcoin at the current exchanges , (none of them have the delisting program like bittrex).

Cool
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
I do really miss Zeit on Bittrex, hope it will get added someday soon Smiley
Jump to: