Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 279. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
...Maybe another way for us to send a strong message to Cryptsy is for anyone trading Zeit exclusively use Comkort, or any exchange other than Cryptsy at least, until Cryptsy gets our wallet back online.

I've been doing that for a long time Wink

Comkort, YoBit & LazyCoins.

Not using Cryptsy anymore, service is shit, they won't earn a penny of fee on me anymore, ridiculous how long they keep some coins.... without giving a proper reason
legendary
Activity: 1092
In Another Exchange Bites the Dust News.

crypto-trade.com
Important Announcement!

Due to very low volume and lack of good userbase, Crypto-Trade has decided to shutdown permanently due to inability to cover its expenditures on rented servers , staff salary and site promotion. All the users are requested to withdraw their funds within 48 hours.The site will continue to process pending withdrawals till our private wallet is empty. The site will go offline on 29th January 6:00 UTC.

Cool
legendary
Just received confirmation of my success on the MOOC course in Digital Currencies. 13 weeks hard brainwork, but WELL worth it!

Congrats ,  Cheesy
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Awesome, Lion! I never knew such a course even existed.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Just received confirmation of my success on the MOOC course in Digital Currencies. 13 weeks hard brainwork, but WELL worth it!

I heartily recommend that everyone who is serious about the cryptosphere sign up for the next course they run.

So who's buying the drinks?

Wink

Very nice, congrats. Drinks are you the one celebrating  Smiley

I heartily recommend that everyone who is serious about the cryptosphere sign up for the next course they run.

So who's buying the drinks?

Wink

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Using Doge to rack up some BTER voting points, buy 60, sell 61 ..  Grin

If you got 100k doge and 0.1 btc spare come along and vote Zeit!
...Maybe another way for us to send a strong message to Cryptsy is for anyone trading Zeit exclusively use Comkort, or any exchange other than Cryptsy at least, until Cryptsy gets our wallet back online.

I've been doing that for a long time Wink

Comkort, YoBit & LazyCoins.
legendary
What's surprising to me is that, according to coinmarketcap.com, the bulk of our 24-hour volume is from Cryptsy's Zeit/LTC market. Sounds like people are still taking advantage of the lower price there, but it seems mighty risky to me seeing as how our wallet has been in maintenance mode for so long. Maybe another way for us to send a strong message to Cryptsy is for anyone trading Zeit exclusively use Comkort, or any exchange other than Cryptsy at least, until Cryptsy gets our wallet back online.
legendary
Man this thing with Cryptsy is beyond ridiculous! If not for the fact that they would probably de-list us, I would say that whenever they finally get their act together and get our wallet back online that everyone should withdraw their Zeit and list them on other exchanges instead.
As of right now we are sitting at #123 on coinmarketcap.com. I can't help but think that Crypsty having us offline for so long is holding us back right now. There are tons of Zeit sitting there just waiting to move around the market.

Cryptsy is becoming a Bad Joke of how an exchange should run.

They Now have 35 Wallets in Maintenance Mode. (Was 27 wallets offline a few weeks ago.)
More wallets going offline every few days with none over a week downtime coming back online.
Methinks they are hiding something.

Comkort is a dream compared to them.

Cool

FYI:
At Least when Allcrypt went offline they stopped the trading on their site.
At cryptsy trading continues but no one can receive their zeitcoins, borders on fraud , if they don't ever pay out the zeitcoins. They are acting like an anchor with our pricing.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Received this response from Cryptsy last week... replied back today to ask if there's been any progress... we need to keep asking them..
Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
We deeply apologize on the delay and for any issues that may have arisen due to this.
ZEIT wallet is still under maintenance and will try our best to have it back soon.
Our technical support team is currently working on this to upgrade
and do whatever is necessary to keep these issues from happening again.
There is no ETA provided yet however we will keep your ticket open and keep you posted.
Please be patient as we repair the issue and get ZEIT running again.  
All transactions will be posted in order once wallet is up.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

I also started a 2nd wallet running on my computer at work... I figure the more wallets we can keep online the better.  I don't have any coins in it, just on my wallet on my PC at home...

Fred

Received this from Cryptsy yesterday afternoon after asking them if there had been any progress...
Hello Fred,

I am deeply sorry for not being able to do a follow-up with your ticket in a timely manner.
Our tech support team is still working regarding your concern; no ETA provided yet,
I will keep your ticket open and will definitely update you once issue is resolved.
Again, thank you for your patience. It is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

I'll keep bugging them once a week or so...
Would still like to find a way to get the 30 million or so Zeitcoin I lost at Coinex.pw... I only have a small handfull at Cryptsy, so no big deal there, but there are others, I assume, with large amounts unable to withdraw.

also got similar answers to yours and I keep enquiring, asking them to finish the maintenance (or switch to BTC market, if that is their choice Cool ). the more of us do that, the louder our voice would be. Price at Cryptsy is like lagging about 50% behind Comkort, as people are not willing to buy more, if they can't withdraw their fresh ZEIT. Once Cryptsy wallet is fixed it should shoot the price to Comkort levels at least.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Man this thing with Cryptsy is beyond ridiculous! If not for the fact that they would probably de-list us, I would say that whenever they finally get their act together and get our wallet back online that everyone should withdraw their Zeit and list them on other exchanges instead.
As of right now we are sitting at #123 on coinmarketcap.com. I can't help but think that Crypsty having us offline for so long is holding us back right now. There are tons of Zeit sitting there just waiting to move around the market.

Allcrypt still just sittin' there too   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Received this response from Cryptsy last week... replied back today to ask if there's been any progress... we need to keep asking them..
Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
We deeply apologize on the delay and for any issues that may have arisen due to this.
ZEIT wallet is still under maintenance and will try our best to have it back soon.
Our technical support team is currently working on this to upgrade
and do whatever is necessary to keep these issues from happening again.
There is no ETA provided yet however we will keep your ticket open and keep you posted.
Please be patient as we repair the issue and get ZEIT running again. 
All transactions will be posted in order once wallet is up.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

I also started a 2nd wallet running on my computer at work... I figure the more wallets we can keep online the better.  I don't have any coins in it, just on my wallet on my PC at home...

Fred

Received this from Cryptsy yesterday afternoon after asking them if there had been any progress...
Hello Fred,

I am deeply sorry for not being able to do a follow-up with your ticket in a timely manner.
Our tech support team is still working regarding your concern; no ETA provided yet,
I will keep your ticket open and will definitely update you once issue is resolved.
Again, thank you for your patience. It is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

I'll keep bugging them once a week or so...
Would still like to find a way to get the 30 million or so Zeitcoin I lost at Coinex.pw... I only have a small handfull at Cryptsy, so no big deal there, but there are others, I assume, with large amounts unable to withdraw.
legendary
mine doesnt stake .. no POS for me  Huh

Two questions:
1) Have you upgraded to the latest version, 2.0.1.5?
2) Have you had coins in your wallet for at least 20 days?

Thank that answer my questiong.
No to your Q2

Mine doesn't stake also anymore since the 24th of januari.... and yes I've upgraded and coins are older then 20 days Smiley

Latest Version is 2.0.1.5 Gauntlet ,
To check your version, open the zeit wallet, click on Help, click on About Zeitcoin , and it shows which version you are on.

Coins Staking depends on 2 things Coin Age & Amount of coins in a block.
Normally staking will occur between 20 & 40 days.

Cool

FYI:
Also if you encrypted your wallet, be sure to click on the minting tab beside help and click Mint Unlock,
your Wallet will not mint in the locked position. Needs to be done every time you restart the wallet.
The Leaf at the lower right hand side will turn green when you have coins ready to mint , if you are keeping it the locked position.
legendary
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
mine doesnt stake .. no POS for me  Huh

Two questions:

No to your Q2

Mine doesn't stake also anymore since the 24th of januari.... and yes I've upgraded and coins are older then 20 days Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

Two questions:

No to your Q2
legendary

Two questions:
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Jump to: