Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 282. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
well, it looks BTT is back in business.
And ZEIT almost broke up out of the 120 satoshi capping range, last obstacle left at 125 now.
Maybe the maintenance at Crypsy takes so long, because they are preparing BTC market for ZEIT (rant).

Haha, uki... I want to believe.  Wink
They had NXT 3 days under maintenance.
Mint was around 4-6 weeks under maintenance last summer.
If there is a huge trading volume your coin is back in business within hours.

The Blackcoin BC to BLK change was done within days. I am posting for 4 month due to the coinlogo and the weblink.
After some weeks, ticket gets closed by the Ticketcloser - the only person who's doing neat work there.

Zheers,
Zay
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
well, it looks BTT is back in business.
And ZEIT almost broke up out of the 120 satoshi capping range, last obstacle left at 125 now.
Maybe the maintenance at Crypsy takes so long, because they are preparing BTC market for ZEIT (rant).
legendary
NXT is back in business. I might have known it.

legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
I don't seem to get it. Is staking mining, or are mining and staking with your client 2 different things? I've increased my Zeit significantly, yet no increase in mining returns.

staking is mining, but with a different engine. cpus, gpus, asics all use brute force powered by electricity to decrypt datablocks. staking uses coin age (or weight) to drive the software mining program. at least that is the way i understand it. - different methods, similar result

I think it's the way to go for the future, look at all those enormous mining farms, while a clinet basiccally can do the same. There is one but, once the blockchain tech gets discovered for multible uses, I think simple CPU power isn't enough to maintain a network, but hey, time will tell Smiley
legendary
I don't seem to get it. Is staking mining, or are mining and staking with your client 2 different things? I've increased my Zeit significantly, yet no increase in mining returns.

staking is mining, but with a different engine. cpus, gpus, asics all use brute force powered by electricity to decrypt datablocks. staking uses coin age (or weight) to drive the software mining program. at least that is the way i understand it. - different methods, similar result

That's right, groggin.
It's really needed, that every ZEIT holder should never close his Gauntlet wallet.
We will find a solution, but for now our network is all we have to protect our investment.

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
WB solarion. How are you?

I noticed a huge increase of the diff in the last few days.
Someone has opened up his wallet. Smiley

Did you read this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897493.new;topicseen#new

Cheers,
Ray

Doing well thx.

Guilty as charged. Wink

I'll take a peek, thanks for the headsup.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

legendary
legendary
WB solarion. How are you?

I noticed a huge increase of the diff in the last few days.
Someone has opened up his wallet. Smiley

Did you read this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897493.new;topicseen#new

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
An Apple a day, keeps the whale away.... Let us climb up slowly and relaxed. A constant climbing graph looks better than an ultra push...
By the way, i want to invite every possible Counsel Member to our War Room at forum.zeit-coin.net within the next two weeks.

For that i need your username in the official forum.

Is anybody in touch with solarion and qberty? If so, lemme know.

Cheers,
Ray

Still kicking. Sup Ray.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
What is the block maturity age to start staking?

i believe the right answer is 20 days, took me a while to dig it up, so i wrote it down. please put this info in the OP!   Wink

Thank you groggin,  I was struggling to find it myself.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

i believe the right answer is 20 days, took me a while to dig it up, so i wrote it down. please put this info in the OP!   Wink
Activity: 379
legendary
Done exactly what it say but then all my coins are now unconfirm.
It finish sync though

I Shut down my old wallet 2.012, copy this new blockchain. ensure wallet.dat still there
Rerun my wallet 2.012 every synce correctly but coins all unconfirm.
Try repairwallet still no good.

Please help!

Did you try -salvagewallet ?
If you were on a version <2, I would say your coins are gone. There was a hardfork and you are not the first one who lost coins due to this.
But you are telling us, that you are working with 2.0.1.2. That's not optimal, please update to 2.0.1.5. This is urgent and needed.
Every client < 2.0.1.5 is not working anymore.

What does the explorer say? Are your coins safe?
Enter your address here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/

Let us know when you need further help.

Cheers,
Ray

Eventually I got it right, just take an old backup.dat file, should work in the new client, succes!
legendary
It finish sync though

I Shut down my old wallet 2.012, copy this new blockchain. ensure wallet.dat still there

Please help!

Did you try -salvagewallet ?
If you were on a version <2, I would say your coins are gone. There was a hardfork and you are not the first one who lost coins due to this.
But you are telling us, that you are working with 2.0.1.2. That's not optimal, please update to 2.0.1.5. This is urgent and needed.
Every client < 2.0.1.5 is not working anymore.

What does the explorer say? Are your coins safe?
Enter your address here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/

Let us know when you need further help.

Cheers,
Ray
legendary

Reason, I moved to Comkort,
Cryptsy's trading engine is like play money , if I can never pull the coins out ,they are of no use to me.
No wallets need to be offline to the extent they are on craptsy.

Cool

Yeah, me too. Comkort is kewl and ZEIT is in the TOP 3 there.

But I have some ZEIT at Cryptsy and I don't want to sell them under the price.
I want a stable price at Cryptsy. All we can do now is waiting.
Zeit Knights don't have a word for panic.  Wink

You can hold them and wait till further price rise.

I had 0.05 ltc left over, I place the highest and the lowest bid on zeit @ cryptsy, now I have 0.09 LTC Smiley
Activity: 882

Reason, I moved to Comkort,
Cryptsy's trading engine is like play money , if I can never pull the coins out ,they are of no use to me.
No wallets need to be offline to the extent they are on craptsy.

Cool

Yeah, me too. Comkort is kewl and ZEIT is in the TOP 3 there.

But I have some ZEIT at Cryptsy and I don't want to sell them under the price.
I want a stable price at Cryptsy. All we can do now is waiting.
Zeit Knights don't have a word for panic.  Wink

You can hold them and wait till further price rise.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Also look to the lower right hand side of the Wallet,
It will be a green check mark if synced, if it is a circle then it has not finished syncing yet, and your coins will stay unconfirmed until it finished.

Cool
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I was using 2.01

Been long time havent sync

Now i try to sync it got stuck at some block.

I try to download new 2.015 and copy blockchain into my folder /user/roaming/zeitcoin
All my coins are gone... balance is zero.

What can i do... luckily i still have the backup of the /user/roaming/zeitcoin
How can i update and sync successfully

Thank!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9909181

It finish sync though

Please help!

You should be on 2.0.1.5 "Gauntlet" wallet, please download the right wallet from the right website.

- just run through the instructions on the link, dude.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I was using 2.01

Been long time havent sync

Now i try to sync it got stuck at some block.

I try to download new 2.015 and copy blockchain into my folder /user/roaming/zeitcoin
All my coins are gone... balance is zero.

What can i do... luckily i still have the backup of the /user/roaming/zeitcoin
How can i update and sync successfully

Thank!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9909181

It finish sync though

Please help!
Jump to: