Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 343. (Read 1009280 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
glad to see some price movement, but even more glad to see a lively discussion in this thread. When is the last time three pages of posts were filled so quickly? That is a good sign of interest coming back to ZEIT, just a tad ahead of the year of ZEIT  Grin
I wouldn't really bother about some price drop today, it is just to cool down the technical indicators and resume a stable growth afterwards. Importantly, we are now (stable) in the area of 0.5 satoshi at the current LTC/BTC exchange rate. Good to see that, and hopefully not too long ahead we will be able to switch to BTC markets again, like in good ol' days.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Ups & Downs of a Trading Market,

No Big Deal, look at it like this ,
no matter how this trading day ends, some zeitcoins sold for 55 , when we were at 13 a few months ago.

If someone who does not know the value of what they are holding , wants to basically give zeitcoins away,
that works, because we will be able to get more for less. (Those of us who see its true value)
And when zeitcoins are 10x their current price , they are going to be wondering why they ever sold their zeitcoins for nothing.   Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
One of our Strengths is Time, we don't have to rush to succeed.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
As I forecast not an hour ago Sad

craptsy is now full of sells, pushing the price back down.

Too much too soon, people.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!
Heads up!

Panda currently trading @ 671 lit, Zeit @ 51

Yet Usepnd.com are still offering 20 Zeit per PND.

That's 50% profit.

(Esp. for SteveG)
legendary
Jeez, we'll need a Zeit-Lawyer at this rate - and that's NEVER a good thing Wink

Had a thought about WHY Zeit can succeed over coins that have teams of devs with massive budgets...

In the 1960s', during the 'space-race', NASA spent hundreds of millions of (taxpayer) dollars designing & developing a pen that astronauts could use in zero gravity.

Cosmonauts went into space with standard pencils.

Think about it.

OK, OK, I'll try to codify the proxy rules.

I have until after the solstice, yes?

You are a Lion ,
Take as long as you Want!  Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
We don't start the registrations until Jan 31, 2015 ,
so time is on your side.

Jeez, we'll need a Zeit-Lawyer at this rate - and that's NEVER a good thing Wink

Had a thought about WHY Zeit can succeed over coins that have teams of devs with massive budgets...

In the 1960s', during the 'space-race', NASA spent hundreds of millions of (taxpayer) dollars designing & developing a pen that astronauts could use in zero gravity.

Cosmonauts went into space with standard pencils.

Think about it.

OK, OK, I'll try to codify the proxy rules.

I have until after the solstice, yes?
legendary
I think the price increase is very good for the Coin to make it more public.

If we want to help someone someday, whats about a fund? I would spend 30% of the Coins which I earn by minting!
Is there a possiblity to make something like that?

The current requirement once on the zeit counsel will be 10% of the 100 million zeitcoins monthly,
however how different counsel members decide on side projects to help people is entirely up to them.

On the Proxy issue, if they agree, would like Ray & Lion to set up any rules they feel necessary to keep the proxy from being misused. Once they have a draft of rules will add them to the counsel posting.

If someone helps us with things like wallet programming, website, social media etc. he should automatically become a counsel knight.
+1

Anyone providing a service to Zeitcoin , that the current counsel members agree is valuable to zeit.
Can be inducted into the counsel at any time.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Still showing 1 sat on crypto-prices.com/ZEIT, so I wouldn't worry too much about the wrong crowds being attracted just yet.
We've grown over 100% in a few weeks.

In this cray-zee cryptosphere that is CERTAIN to attract the wrong people, for the wrong reasons Sad

I think we need to back off.

NOW!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
If i am able to help to move something, i would spend 50% of my coins, not only the minting...
But slow down... Zeit is not ready right now...

If we want to help someone someday, whats about a fund? I would spend 30% of the Coins which I earn by minting!

A slow, steady growth - due to more new people buying into Zeit for the future - IS a good thing.

A forced bubble will only benefit the greedy speculators.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

What the hell is going on?

How is what is happening ... We are helping to raise the price up.   Cool

legendary

What the hell is going on?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Someone sells at 47 and 46 and i don´t have much ltc left to buy all these Coins.
Help is welcome.

Wow, still 48.

Friday breaking the 50?
legendary
Don't gamble with XRP on Cryptsy... something is wrong there... The labels
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Already my finger hurts from the buy and sell orders ... We have 48 lat ..  Wink
On Comkort Zeit/Doge, it's solid buys @ well over the odds - 0.00599991 DOGE - no-one has sold cheap for days Smiley

Which is why I sent my Zeit back to my wallet - I Don't WANT to sell them!

... But I am still trying to BUY them Grin
legendary
Now we have a XRP Market on Cryptsy... Happy Trading!!!!

It doesn't seem to be actually live yet though.

It's online and tradeable...

It is now - but it's just filling with sell orders. After all, how many amongst us actually HAVE any XRP?

Hm, i would say: 0.0047 USD for a RippleCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Now we have a XRP Market on Cryptsy... Happy Trading!!!!

Poloniex has XRP for sale. Seems cheap and could be fun before Cryptsy adds it today.

GOOOO ZEIT  Grin
Jump to: