Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 338. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Wallet Update:
During next week!

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
For Anyone downloading ZeitCoin for the 1st time and you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to download from the beginning.

Go to the Following Link to get a copy of the Zeitcoin Blockchain from Oct. 15th, 2014.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3l0akth7dpoeg/ZeitCoin-Blockchain.zip?dl=0

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed

Then Unpack and copy & replace the files from Zeitcoin-Blockchain into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last Monthly update instead of the start.

Cool
legendary
Surprised they Lasted that Long.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Newsflash: Moolah, the company that took over MintPal, have gone bust. Anyone surprised?!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Heyz just downloaded the wallet and it seems slow to sync anyway to speed it up, looks like im only getting one connection.
legendary
kiklo, we may need to update the blockchain image for downloads. It has been already more than a month since the last update.

Will do ,  will normally update the blockchain download around the 15th of each month.
Will Post once it is updated.

Cool

Edit: Tis Done.   Cheesy
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
kiklo, we may need to update the blockchain image for downloads. It has been already more than a month since the last update.
legendary
Activity: 1404
No uki, but i just feel a bit pissed... I'm trying to buy some cheap ZEIT @61. No chance!!!
Seems that the people don't want to sell their ZEIT?

well, let's hope the time when you could get zillions of ZEIT for nothing is finally over. Wink
Buy side starts to look solid.

edit: just as I wrote this post, your 12LTC support at 61 was sold. Let's see if I wrote it too early.
edit2: all sold down to 50 lit. someone is making fun of me.

Nah, just some impatient guys trying to cash out. I think it will build back up. Go Zeit.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
No uki, but i just feel a bit pissed... I'm trying to buy some cheap ZEIT @61. No chance!!!

well, let's hope the time when you could get zillions of ZEIT for nothing is finally over. Wink
Buy side starts to look solid.

edit: just as I wrote this post, your 12LTC support at 61 was sold. Let's see if I wrote it too early.
edit2: all sold down to 50 lit. someone is making fun of me.
legendary
Activity: 1404

Rent_a_Ray = Zeit Whale  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
great picture Ray. Things start looking brighter for ZEIT. 35 LTC opens the way up towards 100 litoshi. Who would've thought that about month ago?
legendary
legendary
Thanks also to the person with the fascination for 6's!
legendary
additional 27 LTC are ready for the change into zeit....
legendary
I posted another Zeit article on my blog. Feel free, all of you social media users, to post this link to your FB, Twitter, etc.: http://stevegreerblog.wordpress.com/

*Edit* Many thanks to the good Samaritan! Stepped away from the computer for a few minutes and returned to a nice little gift!

Code:
The Lion ‏@LionOfNarnia  now
Some words about Zeitcoin, from an impending member of the #ZeitKnights.

http://stevegreerblog.wordpress.com/
Can I claim 1st use of that hashtag?

E2A - FB too Grin

Nice hashtag! You should claim this one too... #Lion.  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I posted another Zeit article on my blog. Feel free, all of you social media users, to post this link to your FB, Twitter, etc.: http://stevegreerblog.wordpress.com/

*Edit* Many thanks to the good Samaritan! Stepped away from the computer for a few minutes and returned to a nice little gift!

Code:
The Lion ‏@LionOfNarnia  now
Some words about Zeitcoin, from an impending member of the #ZeitKnights.

http://stevegreerblog.wordpress.com/
Can I claim 1st use of that hashtag?

E2A - FB too Grin
legendary
Wink
Steve is my dame to kill for...

Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Wink
Steve is my dame to kill for...
Jump to: