Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 339. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Thanks uki!! I figured I need to do my part to support our coin as much as possible.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I posted another Zeit article on my blog. Feel free, all of you social media users, to post this link to your FB, Twitter, etc.: http://stevegreerblog.wordpress.com/

*Edit* Many thanks to the good Samaritan! Stepped away from the computer for a few minutes and returned to a nice little gift!
Tweeted about it. Nice job Steve!
legendary
I posted another Zeit article on my blog. Feel free, all of you social media users, to post this link to your FB, Twitter, etc.: http://stevegreerblog.wordpress.com/

*Edit* Many thanks to the good Samaritan! Stepped away from the computer for a few minutes and returned to a nice little gift!
legendary
Just traded off some PND and Doge for 154,192 Zeit. Now just waiting on the withdrawal from Comkort. Not sure what's going on, but I have yet to receive the confirmation email from them. Come on Comkort! I want those Zeit in my wallet NOW!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Sometime in 2015 when our Market Cap has risen high enough.

We will then be able to buy and sell physical world items with zeitcoins.

Some people will hold their base amount of zeitcoins , but most will spend their interest which will cause our daily trading volume to increase, also the merchants trading in zeitcoins for fiats.
But once more merchants start accepting zeitcoins, there will also be an increase in demand , since zeitcoins will outperform any of the credit card systems , in security (unlike a credit card #, knowing a zeitcoin address will not let you steal zeitcoins)  & cost performance (due to less fees per transactions). And we also begin building our virtual economy in 2015 which will also increase demand for zeitcoins , we Gentlemen of Zeit will build a Virtual / Physical Economy just for zeitcoins like which the world has never seen.

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Could have something to do with me buying 100mil Zeit off the sell walls and placing a dozen buy supports. Gooooo ZEIT!

oh btw ofc I want to be in council .. have something like 270mil coins. Resorted the blocks in September to have loads of 10mil coin blocks, and seems to reduce the ? stakes. 2mil coins mined on 1st day of stake  Grin

1st 10mil Zeit on sale at 100 litoshi .. go get em while LTC is dirt cheap.

Good to see other knights out there.

"Our shield is an open wallet - Our gauntlet covers the facepalm - Our sword opens the mead bottle."
What would we do without our armor? Everything else... trust in ZEIT and join the round table.

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Zeitcoin Market Cap

$ 22,000  on  9-25-2014

$ 64,565  on 10-14-2014  
 Cheesy

Cool

Could have something to do with me buying 100mil Zeit off the sell walls and placing a dozen buy supports. Gooooo ZEIT!

oh btw ofc I want to be in council .. have something like 270mil coins. Resorted the blocks in September to have loads of 10mil coin blocks, and seems to reduce the ? stakes. 2mil coins mined on 1st day of stake  Grin

Boss boss boss
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Some good things are happening in the Zeit community right now! Keep up the trading and let's keep Zeitcoin alive and active! What a beautiful feeling that Zeit has been brought back from the edge of extinction by a few of us true-believers while so many other alt coins have crashed and burned.

this community is proved that this coin will live longer.
legendary
Some good things are happening in the Zeit community right now! Keep up the trading and let's keep Zeitcoin alive and active! What a beautiful feeling that Zeit has been brought back from the edge of extinction by a few of us true-believers while so many other alt coins have crashed and burned.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Zeitcoin Market Cap

$ 22,000  on  9-25-2014

$ 64,565  on 10-14-2014  
 Cheesy

Cool

oh btw ofc I want to be in council .. have something like 270mil coins. Resorted the blocks in September to have loads of 10mil coin blocks, and seems to reduce the ? stakes. 2mil coins mined on 1st day of stake  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
I call it my 'pension fund' Wink

A pension fund will only help yourself. Not really what ZEIT stands for, eh?
2015 should be our target.
Long Term is counterproductive for our upcoming way and i hope the counsel will work out some good ideas to kill that "hold" mentality.
We need trading and a healthy coin movement. Maybe we need something like POD (Proof of Donation) besides.
Earn interest on your donated ZEIT. Donation addresses could be stored in whitelists. How to implement POD in an open source coin is the other question.

Ray
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I think the fact that the coin cap is growing 'despite' 25% inflation (minting) proves we have the basics right.

If a few more day-traders would do their homework instead of just looking at the price-graph, we could do even better.

But hey, this isn't & never was a coin for 2014 or even 2015. It's a LONG TERM hold.

I call it my 'pension fund' Wink
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Zeitcoin Market Cap

$ 22,000  on  9-25-2014

$ 64,565  on 10-14-2014 
  Cheesy

Cool

Let's maintain this pace over the next months!
Value of LTC dropped below 0.01 BTC, meaning that now 1 satoshi is worth more than 100 litoshi. That just shows how far we need to climb in order to think at all about coming back to BTC markets. But we are going in good direction. In ZEIT we trust!
legendary
Zeitcoin Market Cap

$ 22,000  on  9-25-2014

$ 64,565  on 10-14-2014 
  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Zir FaSan will help us with the new wallet binaries. Kiklothurius, please put him on the list of zeights.

Done & Done,

Love the Counsel page posted by Zeitcoin.

Cool
Zir FaSan will help us with the new wallet binaries. Kiklothurius, please put him on the list of zeights.

Jan 31., 2015
Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Registration is open for 4 weeks in February, 4 weeks in June, 4 weeks in October.

Zeit-Knights
Design & Commission of New Wallets
OverSee Games Design and Monitor Games Sites
Cannon & Shield
(Seeding Zeit) Donate 10% of their interest stake to help others and fund the Zeit-Games.

Zeit-Games
(Online Game Designers will work closely with the Zeit-Knights.)
(Online Role Play Game that allows player to Spend & Receive Zeit in & outside the game)
(Zeit-Knights will fund specific amount of zeit monthly to be used for the ZEIT Game)
(Also we will setup a ZEIT Game Links on the Web Site & in the Forums.)

Slogans
“Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos.”                       submitted by BainbridgeJ
"In Zeit We Trust"                                                      submitted by LionOfNarnia
"Out of Zeit - Out of Mind"                                          submitted by LionOfNarnia
"Zeit : "Helping the Innocent and Innovation"                   submitted by Rent-A-Ray
"Zeit : "Innovation for the Innocent"                              submitted by LionOfNarnia
" die Zeit ist hier 'the time is here "                                submitted by Podizzle

Goals , Long & Short Range for Consideration
New Wallets to speed up the Zeit Wallet Load time          submitted by UKI
Wallets: Option to Combine Blocks, Automatically            submitted by Zels
Wallet Block explorer / Chatrooms / Exchange Link           submitted by Podizzle
Build, or Transform an Existing City                               submitted by BitcoinNational
A Directory of Services/Items for sale using Zeitcoins       submitted by BainbridgeJ  
ZEIT Friendly Tourist Location Listings
Making The Zeitcoin Council A Legal entity                     submitted by BainbridgeJ  
Commission an Android Wallet for Zeitcoin                      submitted by kiklo
Exchange Zeit for Preloaded Gift Cards                          submitted by kiklo

Submit a Slogan or express a Goal you would like completed by ZEIT Counsel
Submit a Unit Description & what function you think it would fill in the ZEIT Counsel.
Submit an idea for a Zeitcoin Game.

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
Members with more than 100 million zeit may proxy any extra to someone else to be considered for entry on the counsel thru the Zeit-Knights.
Some back-up for what I said a few days ago...

Tina Hui ‏@TinaHui  12 hours ago
Careful! FinSec And US Regulators Target Bitcoin Companies With Enforcement Actions This Fall - http://bit.ly/1tUdjxK  @followthecoin
On Saturday, I'll have maybe as much as 2LTC to add to the buy-support.

Until then, I'm not even looking at the exchanges.

It seems quite a few "2nd division" coins are going to fork to PoS soon - people are starting to realise the benefits of minting Grin
legendary
It is so great to see so much renewed support for our coin! I'll be cashing in some Doge and PND tomorrow and buy a ZEIT or two!
Jump to: