Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 356. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
kiklo has said it well.  read above if you haven't already.

On Jan 31st, 2015 we begin forming a counsel to help maintain what we have and begin growing our features. All Members on the Counsel should have an least 100 million zeitcoins each to be considered to be a member of the Zeit Counsel.

noted

for long-range goals there needs to be a map (economic road map)

I say we build, or transform and existing, city.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

7 Only Zeitcoin has a LION to devour any fudders that may appear.

LMFAO Grin

(Whilst picking bits of fudder from my teeth, using the sharpened rib of a fudder as a toothpick!)
legendary
Activity: 1092
For Anyone downloading ZeitCoin for the 1st time and you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to download from the beginning.

Go to the Following Links to get a copy of the Zeitcoin Blockchain & Database.zip from 8-23-2014.
Be Sure to download both Links.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdtyeqipvqxza34/Zeitcoin%20Block%20Chain%208-23-2014.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0qbrxehd258upb/Database.zip?dl=0

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed

Then Unpack and copy & replace blkindex.dat, blk0001.dat files from Zeitcoin Blockchain 8-23-2014 into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Then Unpack and copy & replace the other files from database.zip into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from 8-23-2014 instead of the start.

If the database.zip files are not copied you will receive the st13runtime error.
 Cool
legendary
Hi Guys,

Waiting is hard , but Patience is a real virtue.
Before everyone gets worked up, here are some thoughts.

1 ZeitCoin Wallet works perfectly
2 The Amount of Active connections on my client stays around 12 to 15 all of the time
(Which means we have a large amount of zeit active users out there)
3 We have a working Block Explorer
4 We have a web site
5 We are currently on 2 exchanges
6 Our Trading volume is in the Millions and Growing
7 Only Zeitcoin has a LION to devour any fudders that may appear.
8 Full POS , No ASIC miner needed, low cost of entry for now.

There are a lot of other coins without a website , block explorer, and their trading volume is NonExistent.
Until 2015 we keep the current things we have going for us going.

On Jan 31st, 2015 we begin forming a counsel to help maintain what we have and begin growing our features. All Members on the Counsel should have an least 100 million zeitcoins each to be considered to be a member of the Zeit Counsel.

Future ideas for the Counsel
Once all of the bugs with the android wallets are over , we will commission one for zeit.
The android Zeit wallet will only carry your zeitcoins, to gain interest it has to be kept in the regular client.
Also we will look into an online wallet that works like coinbase except with zeitcoin.

Current things Zeit Community can do ,
Trade your Zeit on the exchanges either buy or sell whichever way you need.
On other Exchanges that have a voting system , vote for zeit . (Only vote don't donate BTC for votes)
If you have any ideas for the future counsel post them to consider.

New Saying :
There is a Time to Sow and a Time to ZEIT!

Right now the low prices are sowing zeit to the people (who can't afford a large amount of other coins),
once that hits a certain percentage the Time of ZEIT will arrive!!!
 Cool
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
So, Rent-a-Ray ...

You shot down working with TZM, yet not one bloody word from you since Sad

How about a road map?

How about some hints even, about how we are going to move on from here?

We have a solid coin, and many people who still care about it. YOU are the dude in the hot seat. YOU have the keys to the kingdom.

As a holder of 135 million Zeitcoin, I feel that I have the RIGHT to ask -

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DOHuh

@LionOfNarnia You were the one telling everyone not to worry and saying that everyone was just taking the summer off.  Why did you say those things if you had no control over the situation and no idea what you were talking about?
So, Rent-a-Ray ...

You shot down working with TZM, yet not one bloody word from you since Sad

How about a road map?

How about some hints even, about how we are going to move on from here?

We have a solid coin, and many people who still care about it. YOU are the dude in the hot seat. YOU have the keys to the kingdom.

As a holder of 135 million Zeitcoin, I feel that I have the RIGHT to ask -

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DOHuh

legendary
There are many of us stalwarts who will NEVER forgive craptsy for what they did to devalue this coin.

I for one have refused to trade so much as one TIP there ever since.

I understand where you are coming from and don't expect you to use them if you feel that way.
But for the new ones just starting to trade zeitcoins, it is the best game in town until something better comes along.
Cryptsy traded zeit in the litecoin market to start with which made alot of original Zeit users angry,
But Mintpal actually dropped Zeit out of the Bitcoin Market when they were still a massive amount of orders for Zeit at 2 satochi , but they kept PND coin in the Bitcoin market even when their were no buy orders at 1 satochi. So Mintpal drop Zeit to litecoin market for no real reason and then a few months later Delists Zeit for no real reason, in a group being delisted. Mintpal commited the far greater crime in my mind.

Do I like defending Cryptsy or Craptsy ,
No not really, but like I said it is currently the best game in town for trading zeit.
If you find any others , post them and everyone wanting something different will try it.
 Cool
legendary
Are you really qualified to say what resources specific daemons use? I've dropped several coins from my pools for the exact same reason. Poorly developed or poorly implemented features can unnecessarily use way more resources than the majority. Often using 100% of 2 or more CPU for unknown reasons or chewing 1.5Gb - 2Gb of RAM...
I wouldn't use Craptsy as a benchmark. They have more than their share of downtime.

You know if they are running a TRS-80 from radio shack , I would say ok.
But the delisting propaganda started with Bittrex and then spread like wildfire.
Where some people started selling and buying back their own coins at a higher price just to keep it on a specific exchange.
Could a few of the smaller exchanges be telling the truth and it is eating up their network bandwidth or CPU resources or hard drive or memory space , sure it is possible.
But you want me to believe Mintpal & Bittrex are unable to match the hardware of Cryptsy  so they have to Delist a large amount of coins to keep running, that where I call Bull.
As far as my background , I have over 30 years in the PC and networking fields. But it is simple Logic to me, if this exchange can support this number of coins without complaint then why are the other exchanges whining when they are not even supporting half the amount. Think about it, and if your logic does not lead to the same conclusion , then fine. Believe whatever makes you happy.
 Cool
There are many of us stalwarts who will NEVER forgive craptsy for what they did to devalue this coin.

I for one have refused to trade so much as one TIP there ever since.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Lets try to keep the Coin high. Please help and trade this Coin! Buy zeitcoin. I bought the last two weeks a lot and now I just have Zeitcoin and no other coins. Please trade it at Cryptsy that we will stay there, not like mintpal.

Cryptsy has not been on a delisting campaign like the other exchanges.
In Fact , the only coins I know of they have ever delisted have been coins with tech problems that were unable to trade between them and their own wallets. They are not delisting crazy like the others.
Mintpal (home of the dumpers) is getting ready to delist another batch of coins.
The exchanges doing all of this delisting will start to lose clients , since most people like being able to trade on the same exchange and trading between exchanges costs some coinage in transfer fees.
And this line of bull they put out about the coin taking too many resources is crap.
If the coin has already been setup and working fine, but then has a low volume or activity.
Low Activity means it is NOT draining their RESOURCES to sit on their servers.
The Delisting campaigns by the other exchanges are a scam trying to force people to use their exchange.
The fact Cryptsy has not been doing this proves the rest are full of it.

Just my rant for today on the delisting exchanges.
 Cool

Are you really qualified to say what resources specific daemons use? I've dropped several coins from my pools for the exact same reason. Poorly developed or poorly implemented features can unnecessarily use way more resources than the majority. Often using 100% of 2 or more CPU for unknown reasons or chewing 1.5Gb - 2Gb of RAM...

I wouldn't use Craptsy as a benchmark. They have more than their share of downtime.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Lets try to keep the Coin high. Please help and trade this Coin! Buy zeitcoin. I bought the last two weeks a lot and now I just have Zeitcoin and no other coins. Please trade it at Cryptsy that we will stay there, not like mintpal.
legendary
why coin control dont show minted coins?

Hi

I am not sure I understand your question, but I think you mean the following:
While the coins are minting the amount is removed from your balance so you can't send them and they don't show up under coin control. Once they are done minting the balance is updated with the minted coins and then you can go under coin control and see them and send them out.
The last coins minted will be the ones with the lowest confirmations.

If that is not what you meant, please describe again in as much detail as possible,
and a picture won't hurt.
 Cool
Activity: 82
why coin control dont show minted coins?
one of the longest threads in BCT talk.....
So much talking, so less action...

Pffff!

Another fudding rookie thinks it knows its' arse from its' elbow - come back when u got some down on yer danglers, boy.
Activity: 61
one of the longest threads in BCT talk.....
So much talking, so less action...
Hey peeps,

I know this is not the place to post about non-Zeit stuff so I started a new thread for it. Hope some of you will give it a shufti.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8569591

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Pump pump pump !
To the moooooooooooon !
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Yes, we need to show the world from time to time that ZEIT coin community is still alive  Cheesy
Moolah after overtaking MintPal is revising the coins that are listed there and this the right moment to be loud.
Just few tweets to @moolah_io may help the case.
Moolah.io / MintPal -

@Moolah ‏@moolah_io  13h
We will be doing a review of coins on MintPal and Moolah at the weekend. Developers and communities are welcome to submit requests.

A Friend -

uki ‏@uqui80  9m
@moolah_io please add @SHOPCOINx and #KTK.
You may also consider bringing back @ZEITCOIN

Me -

@uqui80 @lordpiccolo640 @moolah_io @SHOPCOINx @ZEITCOIN
Agreed, please do it.

ANYONE ELSE?Huh?

io @??? Help! Would love to give my support, but could you give a non-tech-savvy version of how to for newbies such as myself? Do we respond via Mintpal/moolah. or Twitter, or ... ?

Keep up the great work though!  Smiley

Hi Dave,

Nothing techie to it, just give moolah a tweet & ask them to bring back Zeitcoin. If there's enough 'buzz', it'll happen.
Activity: 86
Moolah.io / MintPal -

@Moolah ‏@moolah_io  13h
We will be doing a review of coins on MintPal and Moolah at the weekend. Developers and communities are welcome to submit requests.

A Friend -

uki ‏@uqui80  9m
@moolah_io please add @SHOPCOINx and #KTK.
You may also consider bringing back @ZEITCOIN

Me -

@uqui80 @lordpiccolo640 @moolah_io @SHOPCOINx @ZEITCOIN
Agreed, please do it.

ANYONE ELSE?Huh?

io @??? Help! Would love to give my support, but could you give a non-tech-savvy version of how to for newbies such as myself? Do we respond via Mintpal/moolah. or Twitter, or ... ?

Keep up the great work though!  Smiley
Jump to: