Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 355. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
just stocked up over 100 million ZEIT for a counsel slot

i think like DMD Diamond and noblecoin
is zeitcoin a coin that fit to my mindset

maybe DMD Diamond Foundation and Zeitcoin can find in future ways of cooperation
we detected some weakness in ur POS code special the missing autogrouping of coins

so my proposal as counsel would be:
improve POS code with help from DMD Diamond foundation
maybe if u interested in hybrid POW/POS security transform to merged mining with DMD Diamond
witch also can be done at a POW reward setting of 0 (or maybe 1 just to have some) of zeitcoin
this would protect ZEIT with full average 4 Ghash groestl mining capacity of DMD Diamond network
(we plan integrate some more coins in this merged mining network to provide each other network security
this allow increase POS block time and reduce minting spam too)

btw if some people might be interested in a coin dedicated cloud mining solution  i run such for DMD Diamond
email me at [email protected] if interested

----------------------------------
DMD Multipool Lotto
earn lotto numbers for free
when u mine at DMD Multipool
next drawing 5. Oktober 100 DMD
http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

----------------------------------
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hmm. Is Zeitcoin death ? What do I hear ?

Another noob FUDder Sad

Can I Lion him, kiklo?

Can I? CAN I?

*starts sharpening mighty paws*
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hmm. Is Zeitcoin death ? What do I hear ?
This page deserves a song....

http://youtu.be/XC9YY1urT8Q

(If you don't have posts/page maxed it won't make sense)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Please help me/us to keep it high! Let´s bring the Zeitcoin back to 30 latoshi till the end of the year. Stop your sell orders and buy Zeit.

I'm broadly sympathetic towards you, but advising people to buy Zeitcoin simply to push the price up is risky and could be counter-productive. In any investment there is an element of risk, particularly so with crypto-currencies. 30 Litoshis, seems rather meagre to me, ... then what?! I'd like to see Zeitcoin rise on its own merits. One advantage of the low price at the moment is that people can buy into Zeitcoin with little, or no risk. Once people try Zeitcoin, I believe the majority will stay with it. I look forward to the day when Bitcoin will be measured in Zeitoshis!!! Now that would be something! Wink

Zeitoshis!!!

That is Cool!!!
 Cool
legendary
@ Rent-A-Ray

I am keeping a copy of the zeitcoin blockchain at

Let me know what you think.

Cool

Very good, i will post this within the next days on the op.
I really believe in Zeitcoin but not in the cooperation with TZM. This is the past, lets use our power TOGETHER for the future!
+1

Thanks.
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
@ Rent-A-Ray

Cool

Very good, i will post this within the next days on the op.
I really believe in Zeitcoin but not in the cooperation with TZM. This is the past, lets use our power TOGETHER for the future!
+1
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Please help me/us to keep it high! Let´s bring the Zeitcoin back to 30 latoshi till the end of the year. Stop your sell orders and buy Zeit.

I'm broadly sympathetic towards you, but advising people to buy Zeitcoin simply to push the price up is risky and could be counter-productive. In any investment there is an element of risk, particularly so with crypto-currencies. 30 Litoshis, seems rather meagre to me, ... then what?! I'd like to see Zeitcoin rise on its own merits. One advantage of the low price at the moment is that people can buy into Zeitcoin with little, or no risk. Once people try Zeitcoin, I believe the majority will stay with it. I look forward to the day when Bitcoin will be measured in Zeitoshis!!! Now that would be something! Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi everybody.

I bought about 100,000,000 Zeitcoins the last few weeks. I watched the trades at cryptsy and I´m not happy about that.

legendary
@ Rent-A-Ray

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3l0akth7dpoeg/ZeitCoin-Blockchain.zip?dl=0
and plan to update it Monthly for anyone who wants to get Zeit up and running fast.

When you get time can you post a link on the zeitcoin site with something like :
Zeitcoin Block Chain Download - Updated Monthly

Instructions for installing the Blockchain
For Anyone downloading ZeitCoin for the 1st time and you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to download from the beginning.

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed

Then Unpack and copy & replace the files from Zeitcoin-Blockchain into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last Monthly update instead of the start.

Just updated it for Sept.

Cool
legendary
If someone has a plan, an idea and the time -> get in touch...
Cheers,
Ray
[/quote]

Hi Rent_a_Ray,

Agreed that TZM is not needed for Zeitcoin.
On Jan 31, 2015 , we will be forming a ZEIT Counsel from those like yourself,
The counsel will look at the requested Goals posted and see what is needed to complete them.
The counsel will work off of cooperation and collaboration between the members , so no one shares an undue burden.
In the meantime everyone should just post to these forums any slogans or Goals they would like to see for zeitcoin until Jan 31, 2015.
If a lot of slogans are posted , we can vote on one Oct 1, 2014, if not we will hold off until the counsel is formed.
FYI: I am also on Cryptsy getting zeitcoin at a great price while it lasts.
ZeitCoin's Price will be a lot higher next year.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
So, Rent-a-Ray ...
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DOHuh

I have no road map so far and i did not break with TZM. It was a self-triggered consequence.
TZM did not want this coin - so why running after?

I remember that some guys were talking about a rescue attempt here!?!

I have some really important things to do at the moment in my real life.
But besides:
a friend and me are doing 2-3 zeit trades a day on Cryptsy. More than most of you are doing, eh? ;-)

If someone has a plan, an idea and the time -> get in touch...

Cheers,
Ray

To the best of my knowledge:-

The actual coin website is still owned by the orig. dev (whoever the FUCK he actually is!) although Rent-a-Ray has access to edit it & paid for the SSL certificate himself. He does own the community forum, on 'his own' server, and has control of the (small) development fund wallet. He was last on the forum on 25th August. He did tell me that his real work was taking him to Italy until the new year but in this digital world he should still be contactable.

He has sole access to the ZeitCoin account here & MAY have the twitter & FB accounts too - appointing them to someone else was discussed, months ago, but I never heard about it being done.

Certainly at one stage the dude who was 'GimmeZeit' here, 'beejay' on the community forum, WAS doing the twitter account but he 'went invisible' many months ago, frustrated by the lack of progress I guess. He last logged onto the forum on 16th June.

Despite 'resigning' as community manager I still have forum moderator & very limited admin privileges there - but no-one posts there anymore Sad

Ray has done a lot of great work for the coin, that should not ever be forgotten, but I lost all respect for him when he decided to sabotage my tentative contact with TZM Global without consulting anyone about it. He forever alienated them from us in 2 judgemental, insultingly dismissive tweets. He called it 'a little test'.

Had he not done this there was still the possibility that we could have developed some official ties with TZM, which after all was the original purpose of the coin.

If anyone knows better, please pipe up.
legendary
Add to list:-
(Short term?)
1) Get control of ZeitCoin Twitter & Facebook accounts
2) Assign them to holders who will actually use them effectively
3) ditto the website +/or forum
4) ditto the ZeitCoin account here

Uhh- didn't you realise that my 'slogans' weren't serious?

Yeah, but still like pasting them in anyway  Cheesy

Ok, I can't fully dive in until 2015 .

But first question is
who is currently in charge of the ZeitCoin Twitter & Facebook accounts & website & forum?

I would prefer Cooperation & Collaboration with whoever is in charge of those accounts.
Since they have kept them up since the coin started.
Not looking to snatch control from anyone, who has been maintaining it.

As far as the Slogans go , everyone post a new slogan for zeitcoin in this forum and on Oct 1,
we will take poll to see which one wins. We will start there.
 Cool
Add to list:-
(Short term?)
1) Get control of ZeitCoin Twitter & Facebook accounts
2) Assign them to holders who will actually use them effectively
3) ditto the website +/or forum
4) ditto the ZeitCoin account here

Uhh- didn't you realise that my 'slogans' weren't serious?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
In 2014 ZEIT COIN was Created and in 2015 ZEIT COUNSEL will ENSURE its Success. 

Make it so.

--------------------
Goals:

current/active: pre ZEIT COUNSEL (slogan, time table, etc.)

short term: Services directory, adding 1 more exchange, get code on github

mid term: Android Wallet (we can copy what works best), recruiting on call dev, graphics, promotion/advertisement, websites

long term: don't get me started Smiley
legendary
ZEIT COUNSEL
Counsel to be formed Jan 31., 2015
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of membership
Items for the Counsel to Consider

Slogans
Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos.                      submitted by BainbridgeJ
ZeitCoin - Solving the problems that TZM ignored         submitted by LionOfNarnia
ZeitCoin - Proof that TZM are a waste of time?            submitted by LionOfNarnia

Goals , Long & Short Range
Commission an Android Wallet for Zeitcoin                    submitted by kiklo
Build, or Transform an Existing City                             submitted by BitcoinNational
A Directory of Services/Items for sale using Zeitcoins     submitted by BainbridgeJ  

As Ideas for the Counsel are Posted , will update this every few pages.
In 2014 ZEIT COIN was Created and in 2015 ZEIT COUNSEL will ENSURE its Success.  
 Cool
I agree with the general direction being proposed. However, my suggestion for a slogan would be "Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos."

Yes, I'm 'with the program' too -

But how about "ZeitCoin - Solving the problems that TZM ignored" as the slogan Wink

Or even...

ZeitCoin - Proof that TZM are a waste of time?

-----------

OT: Just had official word that my business plan has been approved for the 'New Enterprise Scheme' so as soon as I can raise the start-up financing (£15,000) I'll be joining the ranks of the serious miners ....

... as in 18 TH/s SHA256 by winter solstice and adding 25 GH/s Scrypt by summer solstice Grin

I'm offering 50% ROI so if anyone knows any friendly angels, please point them my way.
... and while we are at it: how about a directory of services/items for sale using Zeitcoins? I think it was tentatively touched upon by Lion a while ago. Such a directory, in a rudimentary form, could be built upon over time and actually do what a currency is supposed to do i.e. be exchanged for goods and services etc. Very few cryptocoins are doing this at the moment.
I agree with the general direction being proposed. However, my suggestion for a slogan would be "Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos."
Jump to: