Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 415. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Woow, this sounds great. Also really professional. It's clear that Zeitcoin will be a coin for the long term.

It was DESIGNED to be that.

... just a shame that so few have let that message sink in

Yep. The amount of people dumping this coin is too damn high! Where's that picture?
Woow, this sounds great. Also really professional. It's clear that Zeitcoin will be a coin for the long term.

It was DESIGNED to be that.

... just a shame that so few have let that message sink in
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
I can confirm that the rumours are true.

The new coin-control, heartbleed-proof, end-of-PoW wallet is VERY NEARLY ready for release:-

But the ONE THING we are going to make DAMNED sure of (especially in the light of the 42Coin fekkup, for those with their fingers on the pulse of the rest of the crypto world) is that ALL of the exchanges listing us CONFIRM that they've upgraded to the new wallet before it goes public.

- This is for the safety of both the coin itself, and for all of you

IT WILL BE A MANDATORY UPDATE

So make sure you're paying attention over the next few days!

yes bwana (boss)
I can confirm that the rumours are true.

The new coin-control, heartbleed-proof, end-of-PoW wallet is VERY NEARLY ready for release:-

But the ONE THING we are going to make DAMNED sure of (especially in the light of the 42Coin fekkup, for those with their fingers on the pulse of the rest of the crypto world) is that ALL of the exchanges listing us CONFIRM that they've upgraded to the new wallet before it goes public.

- This is for the safety of both the coin itself, and for all of you

IT WILL BE A MANDATORY UPDATE

So make sure you're paying attention over the next few days!
ok, I will wait until the new wallet is available. Indeed Zeitcoin is still my favorite. I'm mining Asiacoin now. I think this coin will increase seriously in value after a week or so. So then I can buy more Zeitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Everyone I mention Zeit coin to, takes one look at the order book and freaks out. Usual response is "wow, never seen an order book like that" .. The risk is high and volume high enough in chunks yet low in frequency to scare the crap out of most people.

Maybe that's why I like it  Huh  Grin

Hi All,

Since a week or so, the wallet behaves very strange. I've still the official 1.0.2 wallet, but it hangs most of the time and comes every couple of seconds awake. ..

New wallet should be in the works now with some other announcement, so the rumour mill says. I didn't have any issues really, tho it may have something to do with our bootleg wallet. Will be all sorted when a PoS only wallet is out, this week(?).
Hi All,

Since a week or so, the wallet behaves very strange. I've still the official 1.0.2 wallet, but it hangs most of the time and comes every couple of seconds awake. Usually I miss a lot of minting due to that. I've read that there are issues, but not sure if those are the same as what I see. Also in the beginning this wallet worked well.
Any idea what could be wrong?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
This coin is just seven weeks old. What I like about it is that it has not been over-hyped. The community has been impressive, with some very experienced individual members contributing some very good advice. In one way, it might be a good thing that the entry price for Zeitcoin is still ridiculously low. It will tend to attract newcomers into the fold which is good for the community. We should make entry for them as pleasant as possible. I've found that the current wallet works well, but there is a new version imminent in the next few days. Keeping the low-key approach is, in my opinion, wise while the new, soon to be issued, all-singing, all-dancing wallets are adopted. It's off-putting to download a wallet, use it and then have to go through the rigmarole of  updating it. Once the new wallets are out, people will see and appreciate the benefits of full POS implementation, improved SSL security and the other advanced enhancements others have previously spoken of. It will sink in that Proof Stake (POS) means better security and that if you keep coins in your wallet, you are rewarded with a 25% return in this first year. After the new wallets are released, I would then urge the developers to go for a listing on BTER. Can you imagine what would happen then?!
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
..Thanks everyone...

Cheers  Smiley

Thank you. Smiley

And please folks .. do not dump at 3-4 when you can get 5 at a minimum for it. I almost had a heart-attack when I saw the 10BTC buy vanish ... someone is messing with us.  Roll Eyes By the time I got BTC to minty, there was already 10 BTC at 4 .. hmpf
Minutes, you say?

You're more generous than me, the term I'd use would have to have either 'micro' or 'nano' in front of it
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
thanks to whoever through up 9.5 @4 sats. i guess.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Most of these dumpers have "long term" investment strategies measured in minutes. Others fancy themselves brilliant traders who will sell now and buy back later. Looks like it's going to take a few more exchanges closing up and stealing coins before people understand that their coins are not safe there.
3 sat OMG

Yeah, quite surprising to me too -

- that after everything that's been said here,

- plus it can't possibly be mine-and-autosell anymore

That ANYONE is so dumb as to sell that low. They should all be

GREAT news for the multi-pool though!

*Yeah, I'm 'auditioning' some new smilies for the forum, whatcha think?*
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
ATTENTION!

Hey guys, it was nice talking with you all on the Forum over the last week. I am here to inform you that I no longer will be working on Zeitpool, and everything...including what is to be paid out has been handed over to someone else.

You guy's have a great community here, thanks for making me feel welcome!!

If anyone wants any good quality coin dev work done, or anything build using coin API's....anything coin related, contact me....you can email me @ [email protected] or add me to skype... markdev13

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6220633

Thanks everyone...

Cheers  Smiley

appreciate all you have done! dont be a stranger Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
ATTENTION!

Hey guys, it was nice talking with you all on the Forum over the last week. I am here to inform you that I no longer will be working on Zeitpool, and everything...including what is to be paid out has been handed over to someone else.

You guy's have a great community here, thanks for making me feel welcome!!

If anyone wants any good quality coin dev work done, or anything build using coin API's....anything coin related, contact me....you can email me @ [email protected] or add me to skype... markdev13

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6220633

Thanks everyone...

Cheers  Smiley
Jump to: