Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 418. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Zeitpool Information

Someone has stolen all of the coins from Zeitpool........just kidding

Everything is going fine, just a little behind schedual for payouts. On top of easter weekend and all of that...my father inlaw suffered 2 heart attacks over the weekend, and it's just been very very busy...and since there is no current automatic payout right now, all calculations and sending has to be done manually.

I have the Zeitcoin...over 15Million, that's double from last payout, and pretty  much in the same time frame. Congrats community, everyone here is amazing.

Once again I want to remind people that I do NOT take any percentage from the pool, and I am volunteering my time to take care of all of this, and to respond to your PM's.

(I do accept donations... MpdRKHCnenGNn4Y2ndcHjBEwUyj1ZZ8mAf) which really I'm sure will not be spent on me, but on keeping this machine well oiled.

Wtih so many rip offs in the alt coin world, I feel it's important to be as transparent as possible.

Hope to send out payments as soon as I possibly can!!

cheers

Thanks for all your hard work! Donation sent. Hope your father-in-law is recovering.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE BEEN MINING ON ZEITPOOL AND HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY!

THERE WAS ONLY ONE PAYMENT SO FAR ON THE 16TH IN THE MORNING.  I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT YOUR ZEIT...ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU PLEASE STOP MSGING ME SAYING YOU HAVE NOT GOT PAID, EVERYONE IS WAITING TO GET PAID, IF WAFFLEPOOL HAD PAID OUT YOUR ADDRESS BEFORE APRIL 16TH & YOU DID NOT GET PAID....THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO ACCOUNTS THAT FIT THAT CRITERIA.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE....

PAYMENTS ARE COMING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I PROMISE YOUR ZEIT IS SAFE!

If anyone can figure out how to stop time for me, and let me finish the backend auto payout control...please PM me.

I'm doing everything I can. I am not fortunate enough to have free time at all, but, the person (ZC) will be back within the next few days, and I'm sure things will be working much smoother for everyone...I'm just a lowly volunteer lol

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the caps!

ALSO, HAS ANYONE DEVELOPED A WINDOWS DAEMON FOR ZEITCOIN? IF NOT I CAN MAKE ONE.

Yes that is what i meant.  I had a payment on the 13th and i havnt been paid.  

And no need to get frustrated with the caps.  I'm not rushing you as i'm sure most arent.  Just making sure there arent any oversights for mine as you have asked multiple times to let you know if someone hasnt received a payment.  Thanks for your work Smiley

TXID 985c82a64d0b03492e9623300a2c238fd5c882609d31f06298d706d688af71c8
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I haven`t received zeit from wafflepool yet and no mint coins since 16 April.What the hell is going on.With my 0.02585078 btc i have to receive 450 to 500k but i have received 0

What is your bitcoin address you have been mining with? I will fix you up.
Worker    
1Ery3hLCgrmZNyhqYP5cXfCmbDvan1tCjF
Thank you
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE BEEN MINING ON ZEITPOOL AND HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY!

THERE WAS ONLY ONE PAYMENT SO FAR ON THE 16TH IN THE MORNING.  I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT YOUR ZEIT...ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU PLEASE STOP MSGING ME SAYING YOU HAVE NOT GOT PAID, EVERYONE IS WAITING TO GET PAID, IF WAFFLEPOOL HAD PAID OUT YOUR ADDRESS BEFORE APRIL 16TH & YOU DID NOT GET PAID....THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO ACCOUNTS THAT FIT THAT CRITERIA.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE....

PAYMENTS ARE COMING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I PROMISE YOUR ZEIT IS SAFE!

If anyone can figure out how to stop time for me, and let me finish the backend auto payout control...please PM me.

I'm doing everything I can. I am not fortunate enough to have free time at all, but, the person (ZC) will be back within the next few days, and I'm sure things will be working much smoother for everyone...I'm just a lowly volunteer lol

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the caps!

ALSO, HAS ANYONE DEVELOPED A WINDOWS DAEMON FOR ZEITCOIN? IF NOT I CAN MAKE ONE.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I haven`t received zeit from wafflepool yet and no mint coins since 16 April.What the hell is going on.With my 0.02585078 btc i have to receive 450 to 500k but i have received 0

Have not yet been paid either. 

Mining address: 1FzzaVprK6CKyjHYStMhs7gr6ug57Pdxcb

Thank you

Zeitpool Information

Someone has stolen all of the coins from Zeitpool........just kidding

Everything is going fine, just a little behind schedual for payouts. On top of easter weekend and all of that...my father inlaw suffered 2 heart attacks over the weekend, and it's just been very very busy...and since there is no current automatic payout right now, all calculations and sending has to be done manually.

I have the Zeitcoin...over 15Million, that's double from last payout, and pretty  much in the same time frame. Congrats community, everyone here is amazing.

Once again I want to remind people that I do NOT take any percentage from the pool, and I am volunteering my time to take care of all of this, and to respond to your PM's.

(I do accept donations... MpdRKHCnenGNn4Y2ndcHjBEwUyj1ZZ8mAf) which really I'm sure will not be spent on me, but on keeping this machine well oiled.

Wtih so many rip offs in the alt coin world, I feel it's important to be as transparent as possible.

Hope to send out payments as soon as I possibly can!!

cheers
I can assure you guys that massive numbers of Zeitcoins are being exchanged at 5 and are not showing up on any ask walls anywhere. Hold the line, these guys will break.

There was a 25BTC buy at 5, and got eaten slowly for 2 days and then a 20BTC dump and still some crazies sell BTC worth at 4. Impatient Dumbasses  Huh

Long as you don't intend to sell, a lower bid/ask is a good thing for accumulating. Let the weak hands keep dumping at 4 & 5 while true Zeitcoin freaks get cheaper coin and take them off the market. Eventually there won't be any supply for these guys to dump at these low prices and we'll move up into a new trading range...again. We're pretty stable at 6/5/4 now when we were pinned back at 3/2/1 for some while. I suspect the next major move will take us definitively to 8/7 and the guys dumping now at 5 & 4 will feel rather silly.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
I can assure you guys that massive numbers of Zeitcoins are being exchanged at 5 and are not showing up on any ask walls anywhere. Hold the line, these guys will break.

There was a 25BTC buy at 5, and got eaten slowly for 2 days and then a 20BTC dump and still some crazies sell BTC worth at 4. Impatient Dumbasses  Huh
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Is there a new wallet out?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Hey,

I have an "generated but not accepted" PoS transaction.
Any idea if it will be ever accepted?

Not likely, I have one too and that happens when a block gets generated seconds before another somewhere else and 1st one doesn't get accepted. Or so I am told.

Well done Zeit dumpers at 5 & 4 .. just well done, that 6 wall was on 7 BTC and now is on 20 BTC all of which came from 5 & 4 sells.
Activity: 341
Hey,

I have an "generated but not accepted" PoS transaction.
Any idea if it will be ever accepted?

Activity: 252
Activity: 319
I think Zeitcoin has to be pure Pos coin

Yep that's what's happening

Well, if another hard fork is going to occur, it better be announced weeks in advance.
I read in previous pages that we`ll  have a new wallet.Is that true??
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

Yep that's what's happening
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Why are you planning change the PoW to block 230000. What's going on?
We are talking about the POW End time. Not a POW start time... We are currently POW. 1 Coin per block.

people need some time to update their wallets.
Actual wallet has no POW end time.

Are you guys mining in private?

?

Pardon my ignorance. I concluded that if PoW block is set in the future, it will allow more blocks to be mines. I of-course, don't know as much as you as of yet. Why set a PoW end block to a future block?

Please have a look here:
http://coinjoint.info/mintcoin-removes-pow-fix-potential-security-issues/

Seems that Rat4 successfully demonstrated an attack against mint coin.

When new wallets are out, everybody have to update...

Jump to: