Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 411. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I see that the Zeitcoin dev hasnt posted on BTT since the 13th: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zeitcoin-248641
Is he still active on this coin? If so, doing what?

http://forum.zeit-coin.com/

Moving to there almost exclusively isn't a decision I necessarily agree with, but what can you do right...freewill and all that.

Many thanks - new to this coin and still at the stage of checking it out. What are people expecting to happen? Are there any developments/catalysts expected to drive it out of the current trading range?
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
The bulky orders are because each step up is 20% at this point. Look up "pip" and "spread" on investopedia

Right. To stop these wannabe tycoons and their silly manipulations we have to move the price up, but to do that we have to buy and hold. I don't know who's buying at 3, and I don't know if those buys are going to show as sells at 4 very soon. Eventually the exchange will collapse and likely steal all the coins they were foolish enough to leave there, but before then they'll suppress the value of Zeitcoin if we don't stop them. This is precisely why it's difficult to get out of the low single digits. Zeitcoin was close to freedom, but people stopped buying so back we go.

how did things get to this point - I haven't seen any other new coins on Mintpal with queues that look like this.

thats because there are no other coins with 50 billion in circulation that trades between 1-10 satoshi. its unique to zeit. unfortunately it is a bit daunting to new investors. what this coin needs is big time btc in the bid side as a show of support.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I see that the Zeitcoin dev hasnt posted on BTT since the 13th: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zeitcoin-248641

http://forum.zeit-coin.com/

Moving to there almost exclusively isn't a decision I necessarily agree with, but what can you do right...freewill and all that.
The bulky orders are because each step up is 20% at this point. Look up "pip" and "spread" on investopedia

Right. To stop these wannabe tycoons and their silly manipulations we have to move the price up, but to do that we have to buy and hold. I don't know who's buying at 3, and I don't know if those buys are going to show as sells at 4 very soon. Eventually the exchange will collapse and likely steal all the coins they were foolish enough to leave there, but before then they'll suppress the value of Zeitcoin if we don't stop them. This is precisely why it's difficult to get out of the low single digits. Zeitcoin was close to freedom, but people stopped buying so back we go.

how did things get to this point - I haven't seen any other new coins on Mintpal with queues that look like this.

Activity: 137
http://www.rainforest-alliance.org

May be this is something our movement might interested supporting   !!
Activity: 535
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is Zeitcoin ever moving up from 4 on paypal? Any updates on the multipool?

Actually it will be moving down to 3 shortly on mintpal. People have to actually buy for the price to go up.

sorry you were saying?

I was saying that there's very little buy support of late, as evidenced by the sea of red on the recent market history.

ye I was just looking at that! my bad haha  Grin

Actually it will be moving down to 3 shortly on mintpal. People have to actually buy for the price to go up.

sorry you were saying?

I was saying that there's very little buy support of late, as evidenced by the sea of red on the recent market history.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

What's the deal with this coin - what's with the bulky sell order and buy order queues?

its a long term investment not a quick get rich ponzi skeme! but also I think its someones guinea pig, strange stuff going in on and around zeit  

Actually weird stuff going on with all the POS coins, trading wise. With the implication that a BC person has been artificially suppressing MINTPAL prices, and maybe WC prices as well, makes me wonder if the same thing isn't happening with all the POS coins in order to make BC come out on top.

What's the deal with this coin - what's with the bulky sell order and buy order queues?

its a long term investment not a quick get rich ponzi skeme! but also I think its someones guinea pig, strange stuff going in on and around zeit  

Lots of people fancy themselves "daytraders" and flip flop back and forth between different coins all day. Some also put in buy and sell orders and then absorb the spread. All of this of course works better when the exchange you're on doesn't steal all your coins...but hey you can't have everything right?

This is not a Zeitcoin specific occurrence, many of these guys don't know much of anything about the coins they're sloshing around.

sorry you were saying?

is Zeitcoin ever moving up from 4 on mintpal? Any updates on the multipool?
Activity: 609
who is it that has made this perennial wall? what is the purpose of a wall from 400 btc

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Cheers @FaSan! 1K tip on Your way! Wink This wallet download link needs to be updated in OP and web page!

I just don't understand this coin control feature (is there any totorial how to use it?) and technical info how the minting works. I understand that it looks on coins that are at least 20 days old. But I receive minting amounts a lot less than 25% of transaction. What am I doing wrong?

FaSaN wallet is sound but not official. It will still be MANDATORY to update to official ZeitWallet (2.0.0.2 I believe) as soon as it is released. Obviously you've not read back even a page or two or you wouldn't be asking this Sad

Same for Minting, next time use the bloody search function!

(Where are my Ambassadors when I need them?)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Cheers @FaSan! 1K tip on Your way! Wink This wallet download link needs to be updated in OP and web page!

I just don't understand this coin control feature (is there any totorial how to use it?) and technical info how the minting works. I understand that it looks on coins that are at least 20 days old. But I receive minting amounts a lot less than 25% of transaction. What am I doing wrong?
Jump to: