Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 499. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Need help ... I've got some lags with wallet (1.0.1.0), have deleted Zeitcoin from %appdata%, downloaded v. 1.0.2.0, put there my backup file, it synced ~95% and shows suchs error (and after restart wallet same thing):

What problem is it??

Isn't your disk drive full ?

If it doesn't : close the wallet manager, then backup carefully the wallet.dat file, then delete everything in [SYSTEM DRIVE]:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin except wallet.dat and may be peers.dat too for faster synchronization.
Activity: 98
Need help ... I've got some lags with wallet (1.0.1.0), have deleted Zeitcoin from %appdata%, downloaded v. 1.0.2.0, put there my backup file, it synced ~95% and shows such error (and after restart wallet same thing):

What problem is it??
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
What the best explorer for zeitcoin

I dont see any update on this one
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
FINALLY, I am seeing some successful minting.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
quick question with BTC prices so low does that mean i get more zeit for my buck?

more bitcoins, more ZEIT
Activity: 112
quick question with BTC prices so low does that mean i get more zeit for my buck?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 434

A friend of mine just bought a MSI R9 270, plugged it into his work machine and get's 450kh/s straight from the box and has tweaked it to 475kh/s without trying. Do you have a PC that could take a cheap card? They cost about 35% less, hash about 35% more but sadly use about 2000% more power [7w vs 150w] Not a bad card for £130.

My desktop's motherboard has no PCI-e slots, so that is not an option for me.

@ydrogios, I just looked at one of the Darkcoin pools and see that the network difficulty is at around 880, so I think that excludes CPU mining. Oh well, I'm sure something new will come along. I browse through the announcements section every day anyway.

Look and here too http://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar
legendary

A friend of mine just bought a MSI R9 270, plugged it into his work machine and get's 450kh/s straight from the box and has tweaked it to 475kh/s without trying. Do you have a PC that could take a cheap card? They cost about 35% less, hash about 35% more but sadly use about 2000% more power [7w vs 150w] Not a bad card for £130.

My desktop's motherboard has no PCI-e slots, so that is not an option for me.

@ydrogios, I just looked at one of the Darkcoin pools and see that the network difficulty is at around 880, so I think that excludes CPU mining. Oh well, I'm sure something new will come along. I browse through the announcements section every day anyway.
How is the blitz mining? Is it CPU friendly?

It's GPU mining, I'm on 2800kh/s and am getting about 4,000 a day. It's ok, I'm just hoping the price goes up so I can buy more Zeit! Had a very rocky start, forked almost straight away and took a few hours for some of the pool ops to stop trying to take control of the network so as to not loss their pools coins. A lot of bitching and moaning. But since that it's been smooth.

Isn't Darkcoin CPU friendly? Or has that boat sailed already?

I tried Darkcoin a while back, but all I got was rejects. I'll look back into it. Man, I need to scrape up some cash and invest in a Gridseed miner or something.
For Darkcoin use SGminer
Activity: 126

It's GPU mining, I'm on 2800kh/s and am getting about 4,000 a day. It's ok, I'm just hoping the price goes up so I can buy more Zeit! Had a very rocky start, forked almost straight away and took a few hours for some of the pool ops to stop trying to take control of the network so as to not loss their pools coins. A lot of bitching and moaning. But since that it's been smooth.

I tried Darkcoin a while back, but all I got was rejects. I'll look back into it. Man, I need to scrape up some cash and invest in a Gridseed miner or something.

Some times the bad news(like the price) or no news are good news.I have said many times i believe and i support this coin and if i can help somewhere i`m in.That prssure i believe make stronger and bigger community
Lion, I'm sure he is in it for the long run. But I think he might have the same mindset as me as far as thinking that a nice little price increase is going to be needed in order to attract serious investors and merchants to Zeit, and not just the whales and the dumpers. Hopefully the whales will move on once the block rewards drop to 1 Zeit and us miners are no longer raking in the Zeit (not that I ever was...  Grin), and the dumpers are no longer able to dump.

+1

I'm in this for the long run too, but those 2 and 3 sat sell walls are pretty big. This is my first POS coin so I'm eager to see what starts happening come April 4th.
legendary

legendary
Oh ok. I just read a little in their announcement thread and see that mining will be over soon anyway. Oh well. I'm just trying to find something that is CPU friendly that I can mine and trade for Zeit. I started mining Killercoin, but the block rewards have dropped to 1,000 Kilr per block, so I'm not getting many from that. Plus I kinda like Kilr and want to hold them for a bit to see if anything happens with them.
If we had more hash and the diff was up the whales maybe were gone
I think no.I`m with Gpu and i use 2 pc`s with 1150kh/s both
legendary
Jump to: