Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 494. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Sorry if already answered, but how long is POW stage, and is there a way to check on POW status until its over?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i have 13k for now and when the coin finish i`ll go to x11 coin

Let me know what you find.
I'm currently on HIC and waiting on EYEN and GIVE.
Sticking to X11 because of electric, wtih BTC as it is, the bill's getting scarier by the day Sad

lol k Sad

Was kidding dude. Might wanna take note that I'm a sarcastic ass usually. In person it's pretty easy to pick up, but online... I've still yet to get a handle on portraying it Smiley
Hic i found too,but at 1 May there is a new one the Guncoin that i find it interesting
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I've dropped the dev an email regarding my lost cryptorush coins and have not heard back Sad

CR have stated that they're going to reimburse those who lost coins due to their wallet implementations.
It's highly unlikely you'll get any from the dev or this community, we tried putting a donation pool together, it didn't get anywhere near close to what CR gave away to the wrong people and has already been emptied.

Email CR instead.
Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
I hope you guys are prepared. Keep your eyes on MintPal. I'm going to buy up the entire 0.00000002 sell wall. Pay attention. This whale is gonna make an 'investment'. lol.

All 417 Million?

WOW, that's an impressive commitment to the cause dude!

PLEASE say that you intend to hold it for the long-term *fingers crossed*

lool i'm all for the long haul for any investment. Wink readddddyyyyy. Just setting things up for those fatter whales.

LUVVIN' it!

Just wish I had a harpoon or two to join you with - I'm stashing HiroCoin away for the month to build up my reserves.

The deed is done.

Wow, this guy, great job!  Shocked
The community appreciates the support.

With support from the community
You will feel the warmth
All the people involved together
Is it right? A very happy thing?
Activity: 217
I've dropped the dev an email regarding my lost cryptorush coins and have not heard back Sad
Activity: 126
I can`t help for now because i`m out of ammo and  now i mine Blitz coin

How many Blitz have you managed to get? Only a day left and then I need to find something new to mine.

I'm going to move to X11 as well. Still hoping the price of this Blitz goes up after mining is done, want to sell it and buy more Zeit.
To know the coin distribution, would be interesting something like this for ZEITCOIN:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

To know the coin distribution will enable us to greatly improve the working efficiency!
Bring more benefits to our!
I am very interested  to know the coin distribution!
 Smiley Smiley

Why don't we increase the coin dispensing
The more people get more
We have what reason not to do so?
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Sticking to X11 because of electric, wtih BTC as it is, the bill's getting scarier by the day Sad

lol k Sad

Was kidding dude. Might wanna take note that I'm a sarcastic ass usually. In person it's pretty easy to pick up, but online... I've still yet to get a handle on portraying it Smiley

I had spotted GIVE, it's been delayed till April 10th but will probably give it a go.
Hello boys and girls how are we today?Huh?Everything in place????Great community keep going!!!!!!!

Strengthen community is to promote a good coin
Only the promotion of good people know more
There will be more people to participate in
Come on
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 405

lol k Sad

I know. I definitely share your feels. Articulating a simple emotion/feeling such as sarcasm is almost impossible without an /sarcasm or prior knowledge. xD
what's the status of the new forum?

btw. the forum is running... a handful selected guys are currently checking the permissions, noting down some rules for the mods and the users etc...

lol k Sad

Activity: 112
what's the status of the new forum?

I've always been a sucker for flat design for some reason. Should I pursue a real mockup as a possible coin design?

This isn't flat land Sheldon, now stop it before I call your Mother!

lol k Sad
Activity: 434

How many Blitz have you managed to get? Only a day left and then I need to find something new to mine.

I've always been a sucker for flat design for some reason. Should I pursue a real mockup as a possible coin design?

This isn't flat land Sheldon, now stop it before I call your Mother!
For a real looking coin with two sides i need to do it in Cinema4D. So i have to vectorize everything, texturing etc... This is a lot of work and it eats a lot of time. The text is only there for having "some" text there. We should discuss it later. Maybe we get some others logos by real photoshop artists.
btw. the forum is running... a handful selected guys are currently checking the permissions, noting down some rules for the mods and the users etc...

PS: my incentive was, to make it better than the doge ;-)

Understood and agreed.

Hope someone's working on my permission to slap that Anon whenever he disagrees with me (he loves it really, kinky boy that he is). Smiley

Activity: 86
I tried this "walletpassphrase YOUR_PASSWORD 9999999 true" in console but says error. Also I Have not set any password as there is no conf file in there. What should I do in order to get minting

You and I have the same question
Hope someone can help us answer
Wish us luck Smiley

Think the wallet is already unlocked if you've not set any password so you shouldn't need to run this command.

On wallet main screen look at the padlock symbol in bottom right, if it's open each time you start the wallet then I think it's already unlocked but I'm open to correction on this.

Thank you for your wallet teachings
You make us the rookie lot
Thank you again
You are a good man
 Smiley Smiley

Jump to: