Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 495. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
should be getting a new psu and motherboard tomorrow or friday
so ill throw my rigs back on 2 zeit when im home and will try rope some mates in
 with a bigger setups todo the same.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I like it.  You are so creative! Should Zeitcoin has two side like a real coin? one for zeit coin and one for Z idea-logy. Thanks Smiley

First off, I really love the base coin design there Ray, but as with others, the 'Z' needs work.

I like the idea of a double sided coin (gif/animated png) perhaps on the reverse have a heavy science theme to show evolution from basic animal to science ruling over the 'exchange' of goods.
The wording also troubles me a little. 'Crypto currency' is under attack from folks saying we shouldn't call them 'currencies' for varies reasons, so perhaps just "ZeitCoin in support of The ZeitGeist Movement". If people see 'ZeitCoin' they'll be somewhere they expect to see Digital Currencies anyway, no need to state it.

Just my 2zeits, really nice job so far, but quit ya doodling and get that forum done.... Damn creative types, never stay focused for more than a couple of minutes Wink

For a real looking coin with two sides i need to do it in Cinema4D. So i have to vectorize everything, texturing etc... This is a lot of work and it eats a lot of time. The text is only there for having "some" text there. We should discuss it later. Maybe we get some others logos by real photoshop artists.
btw. the forum is running... a handful selected guys are currently checking the permissions, noting down some rules for the mods and the users etc...

PS: my incentive was, to make it better than the doge ;-)
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
I like trading, I just seem to be pretty crappy at picking short term winners. It's why I've switched tactics to more long haul, hopefully it'll work better!

I have a similar problem. I don't think it's me that's bad at picking though, I think it's everyone else that's blind to great coins Smiley

Long-haul holding is always the winner for me for some reason Tongue

Just clear that 3 wall already xD Put some support at 2 - 3, do some minimal buying at 4 an maybe the whole thing can start snowballing.

lol I really want to clear that wall but now wouldn't be the right time. MintPal usually get's pretty active a little bit later. I also need to time it when the markets for the other coins on Mint are not profitable.
Yes i think too that there is a purpose to hold down the price and i can`t imagine why

Low prices will make less and less attention to it
Because the back to its original appearance will be difficult
More and more people lose it is not to be worth a hair
Activity: 434
I can`t help for now because i`m out of ammo and  now i mine Blitz coin
Hi Dev! I actually still didnt get my reward 50k wich been promised to all early adopters of zeit coin Smiley my friend did finnish translation and got 500k reward and I still didnt got reward for my Thai translation. Have sent you also blogg post wich I did in early stage for zeit. I just had problem with my wallet but now It running on my other computer very fine. How I can still claim my rewards as after syncing I still see that I got 0zeits for my work? :/ Sad

Zeit Adress- Mf1yeKSC7Jg3nfA7EdSKuPdBYC7JZyUjiq

Translation is a reward?
You can tell me how to get it?
I also want to be rewarded
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Just clear that 3 wall already xD Put some support at 2 - 3, do some minimal buying at 4 an maybe the whole thing can start snowballing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I like trading, I just seem to be pretty crappy at picking short term winners. It's why I've switched tactics to more long haul, hopefully it'll work better!

I have a similar problem. I don't think it's me that's bad at picking though, I think it's everyone else that's blind to great coins Smiley

+1 (rabbitcoin Tongue )
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
shouldn't you be waiting until it hits full PoS , in a few days?
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Activity: 126
I think if the volume jumps from 8BTC to 32BTC on Mintpal, other people will pay attention and start buying anyway. That's a big jump in volume that can't be ignored.

Too true. But imagine the attention if three walls were spliced and removed all at once AND HELD. I want non-whales to help get this snowball rolling.

Whether anyone likes the trading or not, it ultimately defines the overall value of this coin.

Better decide fast Mr. Whale cause some dumb fuck is already dumping again at 2 ^^'
They can't have infinite Zeit to dump though...

Yeah I see that dump. If I can coordinate with some other long-haul whales then we can make a proper impact for the livity of this coin.

I think if the volume jumps from 8BTC to 32BTC on Mintpal, other people will pay attention and start buying anyway. That's a big jump in volume that can't be ignored.

Too true. But imagine the attention if three walls were spliced and removed all at once AND HELD. I want non-whales to help get this snowball rolling.

Whether anyone likes the trading or not, it ultimately defines the overall value of this coin.

Better decide fast Mr. Whale cause some dumb fuck is already dumping again at 2 ^^'

Yeah I see that dump. If I can coordinate with some other long-haul whales then we can make a proper impact for the livity of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Thanks guys. And yes that .3 wall is killing everyones trading hearts....

...I might clear that wall too. Depends. I'll let you guys know my thought process once i've decided.

Damn. I totally had you pegged for a troll, so, my apologies to you!

Be advise, when the new forum's up and running and we're able to better communicate with each other, this community should start to grow some ideas which will hopefully grow the community.
That's my main hope at the moment rather than attracting more buyers (given the continuing price deflation of btc, almost every coin's on the decline at the moment).
legendary
Now do the same for that 24 at 3 xD It's that stupid wall that is killing the coin, though I'm still convinced it's fake (if someone wants to dump that much he would have dumped already and when attacked it grows by 4-5 btc every time).

...I might clear that wall too. Depends. I'll let you guys know my thought process once i've decided.

No guarantee ofc but some action might come by if you clear that one and people see trade volume skyrocketing.

I'd help myself but I'm already 4 btc in and have more locked elsewhere for now.

Precisely.

Though in my mind, I don't mind clearing that 24 BTC wall. I just want to see if I can get some volunteers to time it in sync. If I can get some guys to clear the 4 and 5 wall at the same second that I clear the 3. Then i'd be satisfied.

If the damn mint go over 22 ^^' Don't want to sell them at a loss. 0 btc left to invest otherwise, for now.
Now do the same for that 24 at 3 xD It's that stupid wall that is killing the coin, though I'm still convinced it's fake (if someone wants to dump that much he would have dumped already and when attacked it grows by 4-5 btc every time).

No guarantee ofc but some action might come by if you clear that one and people see trade volume skyrocketing.

I'd help myself but I'm already 4 btc in and have more locked elsewhere for now.

Precisely.

Though in my mind, I don't mind clearing that 24 BTC wall. I just want to see if I can get some volunteers to time it in sync. If I can get some guys to clear the 4 and 5 wall at the same second that I clear the 3. Then i'd be satisfied.

Precisely.

If you can clear that .3 wall, you have some serious BTC. Glad you're on our side!
Activity: 70
Be great if someone could make a minimal buy @ 3, just to get the sidebar showing +50% again

...transferring some funds, I'll be helping out with that.
legendary

Jump to: