Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 496. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Be great if someone could make a minimal buy @ 3, just to get the sidebar showing +50% again
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Now do the same for that 24 at 3 xD It's that stupid wall that is killing the coin, though I'm still convinced it's fake (if someone wants to dump that much he would have dumped already and when attacked it grows by 4-5 btc every time).

Thanks guys. And yes that .3 wall is killing everyones trading hearts....

...I might clear that wall too. Depends. I'll let you guys know my thought process once i've decided.
*EVERYBODY SING*

"And the walls came a' tumbling down"

GREAT WORK Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Now do the same for that 24 at 3 xD It's that stupid wall that is killing the coin, though I'm still convinced it's fake (if someone wants to dump that much he would have dumped already and when attacked it grows by 4-5 btc every time).

Or at least try reducing it significantly Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope you guys are prepared. Keep your eyes on MintPal. I'm going to buy up the entire 0.00000002 sell wall. Pay attention. This whale is gonna make an 'investment'. lol.

All 417 Million?

WOW, that's an impressive commitment to the cause dude!

PLEASE say that you intend to hold it for the long-term *fingers crossed*

lool i'm all for the long haul for any investment. Wink readddddyyyyy. Just setting things up for those fatter whales.

LUVVIN' it!

Just wish I had a harpoon or two to join you with - I'm stashing HiroCoin away for the month to build up my reserves.

The deed is done.

Wow, this guy, great job!  Shocked
The community appreciates the support.
I hope you guys are prepared. Keep your eyes on MintPal. I'm going to buy up the entire 0.00000002 sell wall. Pay attention. This whale is gonna make an 'investment'. lol.

All 417 Million?

lool i'm all for the long haul for any investment. Wink readddddyyyyy. Just setting things up for those fatter whales.

LUVVIN' it!

Just wish I had a harpoon or two to join you with - I'm stashing HiroCoin away for the month to build up my reserves.

The deed is done.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I like it.  You are so creative! Should Zeitcoin has two side like a real coin? one for zeit coin and one for Z idea-logy. Thanks Smiley

First off, I really love the base coin design there Ray, but as with others, the 'Z' needs work.

I like the idea of a double sided coin (gif/animated png) perhaps on the reverse have a heavy science theme to show evolution from basic animal to science ruling over the 'exchange' of goods.
The wording also troubles me a little. 'Crypto currency' is under attack from folks saying we shouldn't call them 'currencies' for varies reasons, so perhaps just "ZeitCoin in support of The ZeitGeist Movement". If people see 'ZeitCoin' they'll be somewhere they expect to see Digital Currencies anyway, no need to state it.

Just my 2zeits, really nice job so far, but quit ya doodling and get that forum done.... Damn creative types, never stay focused for more than a couple of minutes Wink

All 417 Million?

LUVVIN' it!

All 417 Million?

All 417 Million?

Hey, it's only 56K

Still, I feel kinda dirty for doing it Sad

As it's an internal dirtiness, guess I'll have to wash it out with some kind of astringent-containing liquid - Hmm, a pint of strong ale should do the trick Wink
Activity: 126
Coinex is back !! Grin

It may be back but it won't let me sign in nor will it send me a recovery mail Sad

MONDAYS!

E2A - YAY!  2 hours later & now it will send the email, fingers crossed. I only have(had?) about 56K there on a buy order but I'd rather give it away than leave it in the hands of those wucking fankers.

FALSE DAWN Sad

90 minutes on, no email.

Trying again.

Still nothing so I'd advise everybody to still regard Coinex with suspicion & caution.

...Better safe than sorry, yes?

According to the BitCoinTalk update, it's on'y BTC and LTC that can be withdrawn at the moment. Some people who are trying to withdraw Zeit are having issues as it's saying wallet address are incorrect.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5990303

I FINALLY got in a few minutes ago.

Yeah, same prob, can't withdraw, 'address is invalid' error Sad

Going to try ... and I shudder that I'm even using the word ... selling them for BTC or LTC which (if I can get them outta there) I'll use to buy more Zeit on MP or Craptsy.

Sacrilege

But you gotta do what you gotta do buddy.
Coinex is back !! Grin

It may be back but it won't let me sign in nor will it send me a recovery mail Sad

MONDAYS!

E2A - YAY!  2 hours later & now it will send the email, fingers crossed. I only have(had?) about 56K there on a buy order but I'd rather give it away than leave it in the hands of those wucking fankers.

FALSE DAWN Sad

90 minutes on, no email.

Trying again.

Still nothing so I'd advise everybody to still regard Coinex with suspicion & caution.

...Better safe than sorry, yes?

According to the BitCoinTalk update, it's on'y BTC and LTC that can be withdrawn at the moment. Some people who are trying to withdraw Zeit are having issues as it's saying wallet address are incorrect.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5990303

I FINALLY got in a few minutes ago.

Yeah, same prob, can't withdraw, 'address is invalid' error Sad

Going to try ... and I shudder that I'm even using the word ... selling them for BTC or LTC which (if I can get them outta there) I'll use to buy more Zeit on MP or Craptsy.
Activity: 126
am I the only one who shits themselves when ever they transfer money to buy bitcoins? I always get nerves that im going to get screwed over haha

I don't get nerves I'm going to get screwed over, but I do get nerves that I'm going to screw it up and accidently send it to someone else...
Activity: 98
Everywhere only dump ...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I like it.  You are so creative! Should Zeitcoin has two side like a real coin? one for zeit coin and one for Z idea-logy. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 112
am I the only one who shits themselves when ever they transfer money to buy bitcoins? I always get nerves that im going to get screwed over haha
Activity: 392
im not liking the Z, its overdone with angles and appendages.
Activity: 182
Although  I do like the clean look and contrast the current one possesses for marketing... has a real money feel.. page 1

Jump to: