Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 505. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
so the coin is going to be dead soon, eh?

What we need to do is move over ordering to ZEIT/LTC on Cryptsy and keep the price up. if they wanna kill the mintpal trading, fine, but if we can keep up the LTC/ZEIT. It's still about 2 sat. We had it up to 90+ the past few days. if we do that, we can keep it up and make it rise while ignoring the mintpal walls.

Coradan, Simple: They don't like altcoins. They're elitest pricks who don't realize if not for alt coins, there wouldn't be hype or as many investors coming into crypto currencies period.

What if its Chinese asics miners with low electricity bills just in it for instant profit, no interest in a coins survival. Can't say I blame them, dictatorship and all.
Activity: 75
Gotta say I think i'm about done with this coin....someone can enjoy my 40M coins......with the 60BTC walls that are up I don't see much future in the coin

I would love some coins MuX6gYtHRPwDSupabSf3WeYZbXrKw3z3yS

Thank you!

YOU BUNCH OF FREELOADING VAMPIRE FUCKS

already about 20 nobodies, who as soon as there is a SNIFF of a freebie, are there with your begging bowls out.

You all make me fucking sick.

Want some ZEIT?

Then either BUY them or MINE them

STOP polluting our community with your mindless greed. this place is not for the likes of you.

*END RANT*

Angry Lion sits with sharpened claws ready - piss him off at your peril.

Ouch! I can't call anyone for taking an opportunity. I too thought they were taking the Michael out of the doomsayer.

If you do give away 40 mil, give it to the recovery thing for those that lost em. Let's be honest though. We know they are about to get dumped! Lol.

What a beautiful day it is btw. Wish I hadn't got leathered last night, would have been out on the bike today. Gutted!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
We have PoS system, it is the future...

I dont worry about them, sooner or later they will have to admit the obvious.

We need offer something that can buy with Zeit!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Tah lion. just a quick rant! these fuckers who are facking up the value of zeit really are grinding my gears! its the stale mate that kills coins! even if we build projects etc its still going to be hard as hell to move those dam walls! im pretty annoyed with crypto markets in general but to see my nice innocent zeit suffering because of arse holes is wearing my patience thin! rant over  Lips sealed

*LION HUG*

Wink
Activity: 88

What we need to do is move over ordering to ZEIT/LTC on Cryptsy and keep the price up. if they wanna kill the mintpal trading, fine, but if we can keep up the LTC/ZEIT. It's still about 2 sat. We had it up to 90+ the past few days. if we do that, we can keep it up and make it rise while ignoring the mintpal walls.

Coradan, Simple: They don't like altcoins. They're elitest pricks who don't realize if not for alt coins, there wouldn't be hype or as many investors coming into crypto currencies period.
oh, Zeit is back down to 1 sat....

Yeah, there's a team killing alt coins they don't like. We are a target.

evidence???

There's a post on this forums talking about killing alt coins. How else do you think there is billions of the coin in massive walls that can't be overcome? It's pretty obvious.
Activity: 112

evidence???
Tah lion. just a quick rant! these fuckers who are facking up the value of zeit really are grinding my gears! its the stale mate that kills coins! even if we build projects etc its still going to be hard as hell to move those dam walls! im pretty annoyed with crypto markets in general but to see my nice innocent zeit suffering because of arse holes is wearing my patience thin! rant over  Lips sealed

Yep, that's the one Grin

I dont like it.  Smiley  It seems a kind of future toaster, but about likes...  Roll Eyes

I prefer something more clean, flat and simple, but elegant, scientific, geometric accuracy, etc...

guys its the skill involved in making it! thats not easily made and who ever did it knows what they doing....i think thats the point

+1

The word is 'professional'.
Yep, that's the one Grin

I dont like it.  Smiley  It seems a kind of future toaster, but about likes...  Roll Eyes

I prefer something more clean, flat and simple, but elegant, scientific, geometric accuracy, etc...

guys its the skill involved in making it! thats not easily made and who ever did it knows what they doing....i think thats the point
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
No offense, but that BLITZ logo doesn't look like anything an adult would take seriously at all. It makes Monopoly money look mature and dignified. Cool, yes. The same way Optimus Prime is cool. Not as a currency.

IF you want to go goofy, you go Roto/DOGE route and play it to the hilt. Something that's been marketed like ZEIT has so far probably shouldn't take that route.
Yep, that's the one Grin

I prefer something more clean and simple, but elegant, scientific, geometric accuracy, etc...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is your opinion about this coin shape proposal?  Do you like it?

Personally, no, not one bit. Sorry.

In my never-too-humble opinion the BEST example of really good design on a coin logo recently is BLITZ.

We should hunt down THAT designer & ask him if he wouldn't mind trying a few ideas on Zeit.

I'll offer 250,000 from my own wallet to a fund to get some uber-kewl work like that Wink
100,000 from me

In my never-too-humble opinion the BEST example of really good design on a coin logo recently is BLITZ.

We should hunt down THAT designer & ask him if he wouldn't mind trying a few ideas on Zeit.

I'll offer 250,000 from my own wallet to a fund to get some uber-kewl work like that Wink

Are you meaning this logo?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bltz-ipo-hybrid-blitzcoin-proof-of-concept-coin-pure-speculative-509173

Jump to: