Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 506. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Is there a reason why everything we talk about in here has to be blasted on Twitter?
(zeitcoinday IRC, coradan's coin ideas) Is this necessary?
We are still forming a foundation to this whole community.
We want people to submit new coin ideas in the new forum that's coming.
Do you think it would be wise to just tweet all our coin ideas? what a mess that would be.
I know there are other ideas out there and we want to see/discuss them all.
Picking randomly of the several coin ideas that were posted yesterday and broadcasting it on Twitter as "new coin shape" proposal,
what does that do? and it's one of many other ideas, why show only that one?
It just seems amateur and unorganized to me.

We desperately need that new forum, so many things to discuss, don't think this is the best place to discuss the communities future.
seems this thread is more for "i lost my money" "give me money" "let's pump up price" "let's copy what dogecoin did" "multipool!!" etc.
we need a spot for the more focused minds that want to see this take off, and NO not "to da moon" lol

+ as many as it takes Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Is there a reason why everything we talk about in here has to be blasted on Twitter?
Do you think it would be wise to just tweet all our coin ideas? what a mess that would be.
Picking randomly of the several coin ideas that were posted yesterday and broadcasting it on Twitter as "new coin shape" proposal,

We desperately need that new forum, so many things to discuss, don't think this is the best place to discuss the communities future.
seems this thread is more for "i lost my money" "give me money" "let's pump up price" "let's copy what dogecoin did" "multipool!!" etc.
we need a spot for the more focused minds that want to see this take off, and NO not "to da moon" lol

Dont worry, the coin shape publish on twitter is a retweet of my twitter msg:

https://twitter.com/icoradan

It is only a proposal, not definitive.  It is only one more idea...  I hope the contest in the new forum...  It is a simply logo...

What is your opinion about this coin shape proposal?  Do you like it?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Yo guys,

I can't sync my wallet past block 51280 - it just crashes/sits there for hours on end after unlocking the wallet

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

try deleting everything in you appdata/zeitcoin folder EXCEPT wallet.dat. reun the wallet again and let sync
Activity: 147
Yo guys,

I can't sync my wallet past block 51280 - it just crashes/sits there for hours on end after unlocking the wallet

How can I fix this?

Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 114
we need to make a video game for mobile devices or online game,in this game we need to make points and give the name to points-Zeitpoint)and it must be an rpg game with trade and development)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Darkcoin or Hirocoin is better x-11 coin?Huh
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Yes, I was a very angry Lion earlier - after the shift many of us put in last night and less than 5 hours sleep, waking up to all that bleating blew my fuse. I am NOT promising it won't happen again, I am NOT apologising either.

.. There is no rule that says I have to be nice to fucktards.

@TuxNut - A public thank you for the heads-up about X-11 Grin

I'm now mining what you are, my GPU is running 23 degrees cooler & I'm showing 4.046 Mh/s - RESULT!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It seemed to make sense from my limited understanding and lack of awareness in the specific algorithms for proof of stake

currently looking at the source code, its likely i was wrong

if only it wasn't such a disorganized mess i could of avoided this embarrassment
Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
Yes i think too that there is a purpose to hold down the price and i can`t imagine why

Keep the price down
Who can get benefits?
Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
Maybe the guys with much money want to get as many zeitcoins they can and then get the price hgh so they will earn a lot of money

It is what the possibility of appreciation?
I want to have a look
Activity: 429
I think we need to raise a donation for something as Doge community did a few times. It's generally a good thing to do and makes you feel good + it gives a great publicity which we need so much.
I agree and said the same thing about 300 pages ago.. Haven't seen anything happen yet. Sad
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
So there we go guys who cheered when Zeit was high on Coinwarz, we've had the multipools hit us and are now dumping.
Hence why it's bad for coins to be high on coinwarz.

Don't know why people don't listen and realise these things.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think we need to raise a donation for something as Doge community did a few times. It's generally a good thing to do and makes you feel good + it gives a great publicity which we need so much.
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam
The switch pools must be mining and dumping Zeitcoin?
PND DevTeam
NEW POOL FOR ZEITCoin

PROP PAYOUTS WITH VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU 64GB/SSD HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS

1% FEES WITH 0.5% BLOCK FINDER BONUS

JOIN US NOW

30 CONFIRMATIONS

I have a day minend
0.0018555 42 coin earn
then the website changed and I get 0.000000066 and 0.00000155 paid
and the rest is gone.

Sorry to hear of your trouble,  I can spare some Zeit to help if you leave me a Zeitcoin wallet address Wink

beware, this site SCAM
Maybe the guys with much money want to get as many zeitcoins they can and then get the price hgh so they will earn a lot of money
Yes i think too that there is a purpose to hold down the price and i can`t imagine why
PND DevTeam
Oo  I am buying at 2 lit now at mintpal  and it is building a new lower buy wall  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Come on guys let`s forger that incident and be more stronger.We have a fight to give here and  grow up more this community and make Zeit coin famous

I agree with you. Bygones are bygones.

Looking at Mintpal is a bit depressing though because we are back down to 2 satoshi with a 20 mil wall and over 1 bil at 3 satoshi. I know it's not about the money with Zeit. I know it's not a get rich quick pump and dump. And I definitely plan to hold mine for a good long while. But my thoughts are that we will never attract any serious investors or get merchants interested in accepting them as payment if we can't get the value up some. Maybe I'm wrong though. But it certainly seems that there are some sinister forces at play here trying to keep the value down. 1 bil wall at 3 satoshi! Or am I not reading that right. I don't want to cause any FUD.

Anyone else can explain it better, feel free. I just wish I had something other than a few hundred Doge to throw at that wall.
Jump to: