Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 508. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Gotta say I think i'm about done with this coin....someone can enjoy my 40M coins......with the 60BTC walls that are up I don't see much future in the coin

MZWnSe3CN7eSeR6PUDQd6x3Q2uiTDUBAar if you want give some coins here!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It seemed to make sense from my limited understanding and lack of awareness in the specific algorithms for proof of stake

currently looking at the source code, its likely i was wrong

if only it wasn't such a disorganized mess i could of avoided this embarrassment

having a mini freak out are we? haha I understand what you getting at, but im sure this was thought of by who ever created the original concept of pos as this is a clone! fortunately there are other coins ahead of us so we can see what happens and get out before the shit hits but I highly doubt it. Please post your findings here if you dont mind
Activity: 86
To know the coin distribution, would be interesting something like this for ZEITCOIN:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

To know the coin distribution will enable us to greatly improve the working efficiency!
Bring more benefits to our!
I am very interested  to know the coin distribution!
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 86
I love this coin and thread - random acts of kindness.  Cheesy

Yes,
I love this coin
He has a bright future! Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 98
Gotta say I think i'm about done with this coin....someone can enjoy my 40M coins......with the 60BTC walls that are up I don't see much future in the coin

Donations are welcome: MpjUJKwn57fYhUAuXCSXasHpQziUVCUPo4
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I`m here too if you don`t want some of them!!!!!

MqXFYwuYCrWJ7rGz3qEyi1cQqjAX3JG6o8
Activity: 114

ok! u may send your coons here McmD4GSaoBJ2myjdYrsmfSU3gM92srFTPq
Activity: 93

For what price are you selling them?
Activity: 70

cool, see ya  Cool
Activity: 32
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Here is the set:

Splash Window:

Wallet:

Coloured Coins:

Activity: 518
Merit: 503
This is could be a proposal to Wallet Splash Window:

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Have I missed something? Why is the difficulty jumped so high?

We keep popping up at number one on Coinwarz, that could explain it. We've also been added to two new exchanges, so pretty good day in regards publicity

[edit] the networkhashrate has jumped up from 1.7gh/s to over 6gh/s so that's why the diff is up

dont forget that PoS blocks are included in difficulty calculation, network hashrate is actually inferred from difficulty, not he other way around.

might be allot of wallets generating PoS blocks right now

I didn't account for POS but I don't think they would account for the 6gh/s network hash-rate.

However, I think I know what was, an auto switching profit pool. Around the time the network hash-rate rocketed [we're back down below 1.5gh/s now] we were also top over on CoinWarz, so surely it would have been an auto switching pool or two jumping on the band wagon and mining until it was no longer at the top. That's my thinking anyway.
Activity: 392
It seemed to make sense from my limited understanding and lack of awareness in the specific algorithms for proof of stake

currently looking at the source code, its likely i was wrong

if only it wasn't such a disorganized mess i could of avoided this embarrassment
Activity: 18
Scam exchange cryptorush implodes with epic drama (support staff breaks ranks) (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 2 days ago by lawabider
One of the support staff has broken ranks and posted this: (ref: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-blackcoin-statement-from-cryptorush-very-shocking-information-529779 )

NOw we know get out of cryptorush all the coins
since PoS blocks are generated based on TXO age, wouldn't it be possible to generate a bunch of small TXO with slight time offset and cause a 51% attack?

i expected PoS blocks to use coinage to determine when to generate a valid PoS block, but it seems that is not the case, since 1000000 ZEIT would achieve 20 coin-days in 34 seconds if it were the case

im sorry but im bailing for now, i cannot take the risk of a public panic reducing my value to 0
this can be fixed, but it will require a hard fork

I still have hope for this coin and what it represents, we need better organization and more involvement to really go forward tho.

If that was the case...

Novacoin, Mintcoin, and Blackcoin could all be hit by the same thing.

I have yet to see that. Not sure if you're trying to cause panic or not.

because no one has thought of it or tried to do it.
but the fact is the logic stands for someone to be able to do it, the cost is the minimum transaction size * how long you want to maintain the attack

I'm still not 100% sure I understand what you're saying.

you can generate as many TXO as you want right? (granted its valid TXO and they are propagated and mined by the network, meaning it might cost the minimum transaction fee per TXO)
PoS blocks are generated after a TXO has matured 20 days right?
SO YOU DONT NEED 51% of SUPPLY TO DO 51% PoS block attack, infact you dont need any PoW at all to attack a PoS coin
difficulty would rise to an unminable point

i may be wrong
Activity: 88
since PoS blocks are generated based on TXO age, wouldn't it be possible to generate a bunch of small TXO with slight time offset and cause a 51% attack?

i expected PoS blocks to use coinage to determine when to generate a valid PoS block, but it seems that is not the case, since 1000000 ZEIT would achieve 20 coin-days in 34 seconds if it were the case

im sorry but im bailing for now, i cannot take the risk of a public panic reducing my value to 0

I still have hope for this coin and what it represents, we need better organization and more involvement to really go forward tho.

If that was the case...

but the fact is the logic stands for someone to be able to do it, the cost is the minimum transaction size * how long you want to maintain the attack

I'm still not 100% sure I understand what you're saying.

If that was the case...

couple that with the fact the difficulty calculation includes PoS blocks, that would mean difficulty would jump to stratospheric levels making it impossible to mine PoW blocks

i may be wrong
Activity: 88

If that was the case...

-- Edit --
A lot of coins could actually be hit by this. Doesn't seem like it'll happen.

couple that with the fact the difficulty calculation includes PoS blocks, that would mean difficulty would jump to stratospheric levels making it impossible to mine PoW blocks

i may be wrong
Jump to: