Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 54. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Where can i find a wallet for Zeitcoin ? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Time for some humor.... Or maybe Zeitcoin's official theme song/video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ

"I is more stronger than Darth Vapor!"
legendary
What the heck is a Lindacoin? Ah! Masternodes and 99% interest rate. Yeah, that won't last long. Sounds like a pump and dump waiting to happen. Well, here's to hoping that what we are seeing is not a pump to be soon followed by a dump. We have weathered several of those in the past. Now is the time to get in while Zeit is still relatively cheap. If the uptrend continues, those days will soon be over.  Cool
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Lets see if this is finally the start of an uptrend. But if Lindacoin can rise to 18 satoshis I don´t see a reason why zeit cant at least reach 10 satoshis.
Activity: 39
Activity: 24
The only question are u ready to join
the high speed train to the top  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there an Andriod or online wallet for Zeit?

There is no native android wallet.

Your options are using one of the exchanges as an online wallet,
this also give you the ability to make offchain transactions if you are using Cryptopia.

2nd option is just remote controlling a VPS or personal PC using your android.

Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Is there an Andriod or online wallet for Zeit?
Activity: 8
Zeit has had a volume of 124,000 USD on coinexchange. Why would they keep the wallet in maintenance mode? They are stupid.

be happy buy a few extra coins now they are still cheap. when the update everything we can make some money. my 1k investment is now more than 5k

$1k? How many coins do you have?
Activity: 28
Zeit has had a volume of 124,000 USD on coinexchange. Why would they keep the wallet in maintenance mode? They are stupid.

be happy buy a few extra coins now they are still cheap. when the update everything we can make some money. my 1k investment is now more than 5k
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
legendary
Why is Coinexchange considered "bad," I've been dealing with them for a while...

It's moreso because they have had the Zeit wallet in maintenance mode since at least October and have stopped responding to trouble tickets to fix it. A couple of weeks back I tried to test it out by sending a few Zeit there and I couldn't even generate a wallet address to deposit to. It seems that if you already have a wallet address and already had Zeit there before the wallet went into maintenance mode you can make trades. But how trustworthy is it? Look at how much volume there has been on all pairings for the past few weeks. Why on earth would they not want to fix the wallet? Maybe we should all flood them with trouble tickets to fix the wallet.
Activity: 5
I am guessing they are accused of being thieves?

Funny.. I can't open a wallet with them - under maintenance?
Activity: 18
All the best in new year, ZEIT community.

I'm out of office until Wednesday, but should be able to start app even this week.
Usually, I'm moving fast when un-interrupted by multiple projects. I do have a large queue of work to do in January, but you can likely expect some shots/previews and similar, from app during next week early.

I know apps enough, and work with them daily in my job (freelancer developer), so I had following in mind:
- taking in consideration what can be done in reasonable time (it's never too smart to start such things too big), I can design and set up a very cool looking "portfolio" app for ZEIT. Containing useful info and important highlights about the coin. Mission & vision, and pretty much anything I can use from OP thread etc. I can connect price API and have that in app too, along with various other useful links & etc (exchanges, site etc) in there.

All looking professional and presentable, of course. One note tho:
- I'd be using Unity engine to do that, which is not a native app design approach.

Which helps in getting things out a bit faster and easier on multiple platforms (Android, iOS etc) but if we'd to use wallet at any point inside, I'd still need help at that point from people who understand wallets (in first place) and low-level platform specifics. But I suppose, we can see about that when and if time comes (I do think actual mobile wallet shoule be thought through anyway since it implicates some security questions etc too).

Generally, I wouldn't do big design documents and spend way too much time on deciding on small bits, I suppose this being community managed coin does bring advantages if we simplify decision system and leave it to me, when compared to having many people deciding about look & feel of the app.
I would gladly show work in progress so you can provide feedback, of course, but like to retain decision responsibility for first versions of app.

Once we get to publish stage, we can discuss who and how will be responsible for managing accounts needed.
Total initial cost for publishing apps nowdays is 100 USD for Apple (per year) and 25 USD for Google play (one time), which sums to 125 USD I'd have to invest directly. I can pay that money directly from donation/bounty, if that suits everyone. If someone else wants to be responsible of store accounts, we can do that too. I'm open to options.

Regarding possible bounty amount etc - I'm open to suggestions on how much you people would "pay" (or donate, better word I believe) to have me work on this (initial version + future managing), but we can get to that along the way.

Stay well and catch you later.
Regards
Qan
I am guessing they are accused of being thieves?
Activity: 5
Why is Coinexchange considered "bad," I've been dealing with them for a while...
Qan
I was searching on Facebook and it appears there isn't a Facebook group for Zeit. I understand it's mostly because everyone's there with their real identities and that's not something we are looking to do, are we?
Qan
Considering its now trading at fraction of cents x100 is an underestimation, especially given what Zeit does.
Activity: 68
Merit: 7
Happy new year!

If existe next altcoin can do x100 will be this.

There is not any other coin like this!.

Qan
Happy new year of Zeit everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: