Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 52. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
no website since 2014 so bad..

updates???

i'm currently working on it - the new site will be online as soon as possible.
Activity: 3
Purchased some Zeitcoin, here is hoping it climbs!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Read the OP. Zeit's POW phase is long over. PoS-T now and has been for quite some time.
Activity: 77
what the hell. zeit.hashstrike pool is down. I had over 100,000 coins in there.
Activity: 75
Is this Zeit.Hash.so pool working?  Accepting shares but site has 0 net hash rate and not distributing rewards.  Is it just the frontend fucking up?
Activity: 94
hashstrike wont let me login keeps saying

You are not allowed to login during maintenace.

This pool is currently in maintenance mode.
Activity: 30
Password will be released at launch of course!
Activity: 1
you can get 500 UCASH Currency by registering an account at their website: http://bit.do/New-Ucash-Currency
you will need to verify your account by verifying email and phone number
this new currency is very legitimate indeed and sure will go to the moon so get your 500 ASAP as this bounnty will end about the 6-7 of January

Isn't this an old scam? How exactly is your post related to ZEIT, are you spamming us?
there is not scam here it's 100% legitimate why you don't check it first then judge,legitimate coins have good websites and implement some sort of verification before you get the bounty so like some google forms bullshit,just the phone verification used by cash cost a lot of money to verify the users they have already dropped to ever 120k individual so don't miss it only 2 or 3 days left to claim the bounty
Activity: 32
if zeit reachs 1 dolar someday i`ll be trully happy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Worth a read and thinking about:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/anatomy-crypto-nightmare-ripple-ceo-now-richer-zuckerberg

Not directly about Zeit but there is a strong connection.

Perhaps 2018 is the year of the basic no frills coins.
Activity: 51

updates???
Totally not true... website has been offline for a couple of weeks because it was hacked and the wallet downloads were compromised.  The current links in the OP for the wallet downloads are verified safe as long as the checksums that are listed match after you download.

Someone is building a new website so the dev has not repaired the existing website.  I have offered to repair current site since the person who offered to build the new website has not.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1

updates???
Activity: 14
Anyone knows when ZeitCoin wallet will be works again on coinexchange.io?

When they quit bullshitting and sync their wallet.

CoinExchange just replied to my 3 month old ticket with the following:
Horatio, said about 9 hours ago
Hi KikloV,

We have been having ongoing issues with the Zeitcoin wallet. It is continually crashing and we have been in communication with the developers about this issue. With all due respect we handle close to 500 coins, a significant proportion of which have issues which are our outside our control. That does not make us incompetent or fraudulent and suggesting as much is unfair and unproductive. We actively try not to disparage coins or their developers in these cases as it does little for community confidence. We would appreciate the same courtesy from you.

Sincerely,

The Directors

Which I replied.

KikloV, said 23 minutes ago
I talked with the developer , you have never contact him, so don't lie to me.

Over 2 months and no deposits or withdrawals are allowed , for all we know you sold or lost your zeitcoins.
But Look, if you are serious about getting the wallet running, I will tell you how to do it, but quit blowing smoke up my butt.

1. Rename your wallet.dat to wallet.old
2. Sync the Zeit Client with an empty wallet, so it is not trying to stake.
3. It has been months so you need to write a batch or script file  to restart the wallet every 4 hours or so until it is synced.
4. Once the blockchain is synced, ren the wallet.old back to wallet.dat and restart the client.
If it has any problems or your wallet.dat is over 70 Megabyte, then you want  to move your coins to a new wallet.
Which you can do by just sending the coins to the new address.  If you still have problems , you have to import the address private keys  directly into a new wallet.

If you need additional help , just ask.

Kiklo

Considering  Horatio Lied to me as they have not contact Rent_a_Ray or posted in the forums,
all I can verify for certain is CoinExchange will lie to us.

Either way, I told them what to do , but to be honest, I am not holding my breath, and I think over 2 months where they have been holding the zeitcoins and not allowing deposits or withdrawals when the zeitcoin network is running fine speaks volumes about them.

Cool

FYI:
Putting my personal feeling aside, if CoinExchange got their wallet deposits and withdrawals working again
and kept them working for 15 days, we would remove them from the exchanges that steal coins list.
Time will tell.

Ohh.. i will ask again and a will wait to an answer.

They said:

It is taking a long time due to a backlog of wallet maintenance. We will update Twitter and Facebook once the wallet is operational.

Hi KikloV,

We have been having ongoing issues with the Zeitcoin wallet. It is continually crashing and we have been in communication with the developers about this issue. With all due respect we handle close to 500 coins, a significant proportion of which have issues which are our outside our control. That does not make us incompetent or fraudulent and suggesting as much is unfair and unproductive. We actively try not to disparage coins or their developers in these cases as it does little for community confidence. We would appreciate the same courtesy from you.

Sincerely,

The Directors

Which I replied.

Over 2 months and no deposits or withdrawals are allowed , for all we know you sold or lost your zeitcoins.
But Look, if you are serious about getting the wallet running, I will tell you how to do it, but quit blowing smoke up my butt.

3. It has been months so you need to write a batch or script file  to restart the wallet every 4 hours or so until it is synced.
4. Once the blockchain is synced, ren the wallet.old back to wallet.dat and restart the client.
If it has any problems or your wallet.dat is over 70 Megabyte, then you want  to move your coins to a new wallet.
Which you can do by just sending the coins to the new address.  If you still have problems , you have to import the address private keys  directly into a new wallet.

Kiklo

Considering  Horatio Lied to me as they have not contact Rent_a_Ray or posted in the forums,

Either way, I told them what to do , but to be honest, I am not holding my breath, and I think over 2 months where they have been holding the zeitcoins and not allowing deposits or withdrawals when the zeitcoin network is running fine speaks volumes about them.

Cool

FYI:
Putting my personal feeling aside, if CoinExchange got their wallet deposits and withdrawals working again
and kept them working for 15 days, we would remove them from the exchanges that steal coins list.
Time will tell.

Ohh.. i will ask again and a will wait to an answer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hi KikloV,

Sincerely,

The Directors

Which I replied.

Kiklo

Cool

FYI:
Time will tell.

Activity: 51
i am 100% shure that coin will grow a lot and yes 5 sat its not a goal thats only the start  Wink
now some people collect them very cheap actualy 1 sat they know that coin have a maximum  potential only time we need and time means zeit !!! after the wallet are ready and website maybe we can try add zeit other exchange .....

Why do you say when the wallet is ready?

Their wallet is available for download on the OP right now.

╥Aztek

Could be the person, or referring to the person, who stated that an Android wallet is being developed, which is not true.  Not sure where they came up with that except just plain made it up.
Activity: 7
I have just purchased ZEIT for my portfolio.

Cheesy
Activity: 24
i am 100% shure that coin will grow a lot and yes 5 sat its not a goal thats only the start  Wink
now some people collect them very cheap actualy 1 sat they know that coin have a maximum  potential only time we need and time means zeit !!! after the wallet are ready and website maybe we can try add zeit other exchange .....
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
you can get 500 UCASH Currency by registering an account at their website: http://bit.do/New-Ucash-Currency
you will need to verify your account by verifying email and phone number
this new currency is very legitimate indeed and sure will go to the moon so get your 500 ASAP as this bounnty will end about the 6-7 of January

Isn't this an old scam? How exactly is your post related to ZEIT, are you spamming us?
Pages:
Jump to: